UFH Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy

"Excellent services. Polite organised response fitting appointment around our availability. Arrived on time. Friendly. Job done."
"Recently had new porcelain tiled flooring done in the hallway and living room. Underfloor heating stopped working. Brad came out and was able to identify the problem using equipment on top of the tiled floor. Only four tiles were removed and problem was fixed. It was a very clean, friendly and stress free service. Extremely satisfied customer!"
"Incredibly efficient from booking to finishing job I hope I don't need them again; but if I do I would have no hestiation using"
"What a fantastic service we received... All the pre arrangements were completely hassle free and when Brad arrived and set his kit up, it took 3 minutes to identify the fault. He had it sorted in no time at all and left the place spotless... friendly chatty guy too. All in all a 5 Star service... Thanks"
"UFH were excellent from start to finish. Vicky was really helpful and clear in making arrangements. Brad the engineer did a brilliant job, less than two hours in total, minimum disruption, no mess and he was great with my little boy. No hesitation at all in recommending."
"Engineer arrived this morning spot on time very quickly established the problem and carried out remedial work. Very clean and tidy worker with all debris removed. Polite and friendly. Really impressed with equipment carried by engineer. Would definitely recommend"
"Doug was booked in to fix our underfloor heating. He was really friendly and clearly knowledgeable. After completion, he used a thermal camera to show that it was all working! Thankyou - very professional!"
"Doug was very professional and located the problem as to why the underfloor heating wasn't working quickly.Very polite and was very efficient in solving the problem.Would definitely recommend UFH to do a good job"
"UFH recommended by our electrician from APG. The engineer, Doug, found the faults in the under-tile heating in the bathroom. It was hard work which required removing a couple of tiles and the bath panel. Repairs were carried out successfully and Doug tidied up after he'd finished. A very professional job by somebody who was an expert at what he does. Highly recommended."
"Very good service. Brad was helpful, efficient and knew what he was talking about. The job was also completed in fair and reasonable time. Would recommend highly"
"The engineer from UFH arrived on time. He listened as I described the problem. The engineer located the problem and repaired the wiring under the floor boards. He cleaned up after himself. A professional job."
"Excellent service - on time and quickly diagnosed the fault. Back on track now with our heated floors"
"Superb professional service from start to finish. Thought I was doomed to having to take up my whole porcelain tiled floor until I discovered UFH. Engineer arrived on time, quickly identified the fault ( Very luckily not under a tile !!) which was fully explained and repaired within an hour!!! Maybe a little pricey but compared to the other option an absolute bargain I would have no hesitation in recommending UFH. Thank you"
"Our underfloor heating stopped working, so we called heatmat who referred us to UFH. They called and fixed a time for their engineer Doug to come around. He arrived on time fixed the problem with no mess. Would recommend them anytime."
"Fantastic customer service from beginning to end! The engineer who came to our house phoned to let me know he would be 20 minutes late, was super clean and tidy, explained every step of the process and left really clear instructions for the tiler to follow up on. We couldn't be happier with the service provided and wouldn't hesitate to recommend! Thanks so much!"
"Excellent service. Appointment arranged very quickly and the problem sorted by a very helpful and efficient engineer."
"An excellent service from start to finish. Initially I phoned Heatmat about my problem, they referred me to UFH where I was greeted by Vicky who explained the process very clearly which easy to understand and straightforward. I was impressed by the follow up e mails which left me with all the information I needed, for when I was ready to go ahead with the repair. Booking the appointment was straight forward and Doug arrived promptly and carried out the work with minimum of fuss and mess. From start to finish I have been impressed with the professionalism of the company. Many thanks Barbara Rogers"
"quick, efficient and helpful service"
"I was very impressed by the professionalism of the company. They pinpointed the problem and fixed it quickly and efficiently."
"When the engineer (Dougie) arrived at my house and proceeded to conduct his initial tests he discussed with me his thoughts on the fault, which turned out to be very accurate, he backed his thoughts up with showing me the results of his testing and proceeded to expose where the fault was and conduct his repairs. He lifted 3 floor tiles very neatly and tidily, all waste and rubbish was removed and laft in very good order, I will recommend UFH (under floor heating) to anyone who has a fault on there heating well done and thank you."
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 506 reviews