UFH Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

How would you rate UFH Services Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

P. Gloucestershire
Unverified Reviewer
"From our first telephone contact with UFH the assistance and good service we received was excellent. Every conversation with Vicky was clear, and confirmed by email within the same day. The operative arrived on time, quickly located the damage, and made the repair with minimum of disruption, leaving the whole area clean as a whistle. From my experience of their service, I highly recommend UFH."
Stuart Marshall
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from first phone call to completion of work. Brad located the fault before the kettle had boiled! Problem explained fully and remedied in less than 2 hours. Would recommend UFH to anyone, thanks very much."
"Good communication before site visit, punctual. The Engineer (Doug) was excellent, friendly, efficient and let me know exactly what he was doing, and why. Had to break out one floor tile - could have been worse. Problem sorted. Doug also gave some useful money-saving tips for future operation of the system. My only gripe - the cost!!"
"after discovering a fault with a customers underfloor heating system I called UFH. within one hour an engineer attended site. a further hour saw the problem rectified and the system back up and running. i found the engineer very knowledgeable and very friendly. hopefully we wont require your services again but if we do i will be happy to use you. please pass our thanks on to your engineer (doug i think)"
"very efficient, all explained in advance. technician who attended the property excellent"
Roger And Ann Naylor
Verified Reviewer
"Punctual, polite and friendly. After investigation carefully explained that the heating element was beyond repair due to incorrect initial installation."
"Efficient clean operation with minimal fuss and disruption - state of the art machinery to detect problems under tiling without digging up the floor! Very tidy operator who was obviously very experienced and diagnosed the problem quickly and cleanly leaving everything vacuumed and immaculate. Thank you."
Paul Muddel
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommended, established contact quickly and communication was polite and extremely professional from start to finish. Identified fault under stone floor extremely quickly and fixed cable. Friendly, professional engineer, mirroring a previous review, why can’t all service businesses be like this? Well done!!1"
"No-one wants broken UFH - it's just miserable. But from that grudging moment of accepting that it's knackered and someone needs to fix it I can't imagine a better outfit than these guys. Everything they said would happen did, on time, and while I did wince a little at the quote, when I saw the expertise and work that was needed I totally got it. Professional, careful and very knowledgable (including Vicky on the phone) - wish everyone was like you lot!"
Edward Beedie
Verified Reviewer
"First class service from a professional company, Doug the engineer located and repaired the fault quickly with minimum upheaval."
Mark Ticehurst
Verified Reviewer
"Professional organisation from start to finish. Repair operative was friendly, polite and would not stop until he found all the faults and repaired them. Heating system now works as if new. Highly recommended from my experience."
"We still have to wait until our builder's screeding has proved before fully testing the repair. But, given the expertise and hard work Brad expended on the fault, we have every reason to be confident of success. Confronted with a particularly tricky problem, he thought his way round it, spending several hours with us locating the difficulty and effecting a repair. And he did this with unfailing good humour, which was a real bonus."
"UFH contacted me after I initially contacted the company who supplied the heating source for my conservatory. We have had exemplary service and communication with UFH throughout the process from start to finish. My problem could not be fixed which I think was more of a disappointment to the engineer and UFH than myself (things happen). An installation error had caused the system to fry itself and was beyond repair. UFH was decent enough to reduce their cost as it could not be fixed. Thanks to Vicky who explained the whole process and laughed at my jokes."
"I was so disappointed and anxious when my underfloor heating didn’t work; I didn’t know what to do until I contacted UFH services. I was immediately reassured by Vicky that the fault would be fixed and the floor would heat as it should after the engineer visited. Vicky also explained exactly how that would happen in great detail from start to finish. Doug the engineer arrived and immediately got to work. I was fascinated as I watched him find the fault and then do the repair. Throughout the process Doug explained what he was doing. I can throughly recommend this highly professional company for their customer service and the expertise of the engineer. Thank you UFH Services Ltd"
Barbara And Richard Farbon
Verified Reviewer
"We were delighted with the efficient way the fault was diagnosed and fixed. Our engineer was delayed by the previous job and it was early evening when he reached us but he still gave his very best attention to our problem. Thank you UFH for giving us warm floors again."
"Excellent communication throughout ,Friendly and supportive and advised us of the problems and gave us options in order to solve the heating problem I was very pleased"
"I can’t praise UFH highly enough. Seldom do you come in contact with a company who deliver on all fronts but that has been my pleasure to experience today. Firstly Vicky explained in detail what to expect and communicated from start to finish. I was contacted when to expect Doug the engineer and sure enough he appeared bang on time. When it comes to fixing our UFH it is now fixed and can’t wait to enjoy it once again. Yes it’s expensive but the I feel it is real value for money. Once you have had UFH it is quite a shock going into a cold room so for us being able to have it sorted was worth it. Doug sourced the problem and explained what he had identified. I was very impressed with the whole process and would highly recommend this company for customer service and expertise."
"brilliant service, when my new underfloor heating failed under a new tiled floor I had visions of the whole floor coming up, a nightmare. Vicky in the office was very reassuring that this would not happen. Doug arrived at 7.30am as I was told, a pleasant change, he quickly again put me at ease that he would locate the fault and just lift one tile. The fault was diagnosed as the builder having snicked a cable. Doug very calmly explained this to the builder who Initially argued that he could not have done this. Doug showed him that the fault lay with him, again a great relief to me and my bank balance.To sum UFH services were extremely professional from start to finish. If you have a problem with your underfloor heating there is only one company to use UFH. Many thanks Doug and Vicky"
Griffiths, BS48
Verified Buyer
"I called UFH at a very busy time of year, just before Christmas, and Vicky tried very hard to fit my job in. It was only a partial heating system in the kitchen so not an urgent job. Because we were away on holiday the job had to be diaried for Jan 16 2018 at 7.30am. Doug arrived right on time and has effected the repair. Very pleased and relieved to have my heating back. Thank you."
Steve Berry
Verified Buyer
"Simply a Superb Service. Under tile floor heating started tripping Fuse Box. I had visions of the whole floor being taken up and re-laid. Then I searched good old Google and found UFH. Encouraged by the reviews I decided to give them a try, and I am so glad I did. Booking was very efficient and simple. A date agreed and given a 4 hour timeslot. The office phoned to firm up the exact time on the morning of the job. Engineer extremely efficient and knowledgeable and inspired confidence from the word go. Very high tech kit located the fault easily, and luckily it was under a very small edge tile. The tile taken up, fault repaired and system fully tested accomplished with no fuss or mess, the engineer even let me have a go with his detecting equipment so I could see all the heating wire paths under the floor. In summary, a superb, friendly, non intrusive and no hassle service."
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 350 reviews