UFH Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

How would you rate UFH Services Ltd ?

Annie Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic service! Brad came out to us promptly to fix our broken UFH & was so courteous & professional... we are incredibly grateful & cannot recommend this company more... Thank you very much indeed."
Samuel Acford
Verified Reviewer
"I cannot recommend UFH enough! Vicky and Doug were a pleasure to deal with from the off and they fixed a very tricky issues with my underfloor heating that hadn’t been correctly installed (and with very little damage to my floor). A completely positive experience. Thank you!"
"The problem was diagnosed and fixed within one hour. They only had to remove one tile. They made it clear prior to the visit that they might need to remove 1-2 tiles and that it was my responsibility to replace it. I was able to source a replacement tile and now th floor is perfect again."
Maureen Pirie
Verified Reviewer
"UFH have been fantastic from start to finish. From making initial contact through their website, Discussed the issue with Doug who explained the process. Was extremely lucky to get an appointment as the boys where coming up to Scotland the very next week. The two men where professional, talked me through what they would do, they fixed the problem with minimum mess. A great result, so happy to have my heated floors back in great working order. Thankyou to UFH Services Ltd. Will highly recommend your company."
"Excellent service and friendly staff (does what it says on the tin) hope I don't need you again, but if I did I wouldn't hesitate to call. Many thanks Alan Warren"
"Easy to arrange. Vicky in the office dealt with us very pleasantly and professionally and our engineer, Brad, was great. Would certainly use and recommend the service again"
Frank Harfield
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant Service. Very quick to respond .Nice personnel. Very pleased with the work."
Jean & Peter
Verified Buyer
"UFH exceeded every expectation Our property is part of a 55+ development. Initial bad installation has meant frequent messy repairs and some owners have abandoned their underfloor heating after dealing with various specialist companies. We discovered UFH and cannot recommend this reliable company highly enough. Vicky, friendly and helpful, efficiently arranged appointments. Brad arrived promptly and expertly carried out the repairs. They know their stuff and deliver an excellent service. Do not hesitate to call them!"
"I was recommended to contact UFH by Heat Mat, having discovered that a problem with my bathroom underfloor heating was due to a fault somewhere under the tiled limestone tiled floor. From my initial contact with helpful Vicki ,through to Brad's prompt arrival and professionalism, the process was swift and mess free. What a relief! Brad did far more than he needed to and chipped out a huge amount of the remaining tile adhesive ready for the tiler . Thank you Would certainly recommend you."
"Further to our tiles being laid, the underfloor heating installed by our builders didn't work. Our builders arranged for UFH Services to visit and I was able to start feeling more confident that the problem may be sorted. Three hours later we had heating to my extreme relief! Many thanks again!"
"Brad arrived at 7.30am as promised. very friendly and professional. found the fault in no time and fixed it. excellent service - just hope we don't need it again!"
Me And Mrs Cullen
Verified Reviewer
"Our underfloor heating had never worked...9 years after it was installed we finally contacted UFH services to get our underfloor heating working. Doug did an amazing job which turned out to be very complex! He stayed until it was all finished...we’ve just put it on now to test it after the 48hr waiting period of after re-tiling and it WORKS! Straight up company, straight talking Doug...no hidden extras...would 100% recommend!"
"Had an issue with our underfloor heating. Brad came round and isolated the issue within minutes. He made a great job of removing a tile and repairing the heating mat. Very professional and friendly"
"We had been without our underfloor heating for 4 weeks. The kitchen company that had put the floor down kept us waiting for 3 weeks before sending anyone out to look at it and they had no idea what the problem was. Another week on and we had the engineer from UFH come out, he turned up on time and he knew what the problem was straight away. It was a cable under the freezer leading to the thermostat for the underfloor heating and he was able to repair it by removing the vent in the plinth, so no floor tiles needed to be removed. Excellent service and very helpful. Would highly recommend."
"Doug turned up early and fixed the issue very quickly, even going to the extent of rummaging in the van and finding some latex to cover up the damage to the floor. All I need to do is to get two tiles replaced. Very efficient service throughout the whole process from initial phone call through to online consent forms. Not cheap (I must be in the wrong job!), but did exactly what was needed and a little bit extra."
"Excellent service from the very start. The engineer arrived on time and and promptly located the fault in the underfloor cable. The repair needed was in the middle of the bathroom floor but because the precise location was found on the infra red equipment only two tiles needed to be removed. The whole job was carried out in a very tidy and efficient way, I can't recommend this company highly enough."
Keith & Marlanne Andrews
Verified Buyer
"doug was early for the appointment-such a pleasure today -he was friendly & very efficient in his work -not a single tile needed to be touched -this is the second visit we have had for different pieces of kit & each time the service has been of the highest standard- Vicki who looked after our appointment is another very important part of this organisation -friendly welcome to the client and efficient in the arrangements she makes--highly recommended not cheap but worth every penny"
"From initial contact (via information on Google) to completed job this company were helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable. The engineer arrived on time, soon found the fault, luckily under the bath panel, and fixed it without disrupting the rest of the tiled floor - the main reason we had put off having it investigated, although until we found this company we hadn’t been able to find anyone locally with enough knowledge. The firm who made the mistake 3 years ago have ceased trading, so we were on our own. It’s not cheap, but worth every penny to have the floor fixed by such a professional company. Highly recommended."
George Harris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service,in both the response time and work carried out. Very reassuring to know that from the first phone call tocompletion that the problem was sorted! Very satisfied. George Harris"
"The usual great service from well trained experts. Quickly diagnosed the issues. Suggested that I would probably be better advised to replace the underfloor heating rather than spend money on repairs which could not be guaranteed because of the nature of the system. A very constructive and well informed discussion. Will have no hesitation in using the team again."
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 383 reviews