UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
Engineer Doug arrived and within a few minutes had traced the fault and suggested the remedy. It was all completed within a couple of hours. No mess, no fuss and worth every penny. First class work and customer service.
Having had our new floor fitted, it developed a fault.

UFH were quick to get an appointment booked in with Bradley handling our query.
Bradley was great - quickly identifying the problem and resolving it.

A pain free and quick resolution totally worth the money.
So nice to deal with a professional customer based company.
The process from the initial phone call through to the completed repair was straight forward and speedily completed. The fault was quickly diagnosed and repaired by Brad who then demonstrated that all was ok by showing me the heating working with his Infra red camera, only one tile needed replacing which was done shortly afterwards and all is working well.
Highly recommend UFH
Excellent quick and efficient service. Diagnostic proved it was a fault with an old repair. The new repair only removed a single tile and was working within an hour. Thank you.
We were very happy with the service we received from UFH. Diagnostic service showed that the problem was with thermostat and control box. Thermostat replaced there and then

Brad is really knowledgeable and experienced, as well as friendly and helpful. He explained things to us really clearly, and gave us tips on making the most effective use of our heating.
Would recommend to anyone having problems with underfloor heating
Highly recommended. The engineer found it difficult to find the fault as there was also an electrical fault, as well as a break in the underfloor heating. But he resolved the matter to our satisfaction.
He was very professional and he knew what had to be done once he got round all the other issues. Our underfloor heating is now working.
Excellent speedy service, from reporting the issue to it being solved. Would definitely recommend.
First class service right from initial phone call with Vicky through to completion of repair. Customer service, communication, transparency of pricing, punctuality, quality of workmanship are all exceptional. The people at UFH have got everything right and I recommend them without reservation. If, like me, you were uncertain about where to go to get your underfloor heating repaired, don't be.....these people are really good.
Excellent company to do business with.
From my enquiry Vicky explained the procedure and cost. Brad the technician arrived promptly and quickly located the problem. Very pleasant, professional. Job completed and left clean and tidy.
Brad doesn`t need any weight training with the amount of tools/equipment carried! I`m delighted with the job after being anxious.
Just had a repair to my bathroom underfloor heating.
Engineer Bradley phoned to advise when he would arrive. He quickly assessed and repaired the fault and left the bathroom perfect.
A Really lovely guy, very knowledgeable, thorough and efficient.
Well done UFH, wonderful service.
UFH were a dream to do business. Vicky in the office was helpful and efficient. She explained the process and fixed pricing system. She kept us informed all the way through. Our engineer arrive on time and proved to be helpful, pleasant and effective. Diagnosed the fault quickly and got it fixed. Clean tidy and very knowledgeable. Even showed us how to set up the new programmer. Great company to do business with.
great service fixed in an hour
Top services from A-Z.
Saved me time, money, left clean and provided with top class help and advise.

Many thanks
Went above and beyond for me, such a breath of fresh air after having a dodgy builder, they have the right equipment, keep you informed throughout, follow-up calls and they worked in personal time to sort everything out for me. Absolute pleasure to have them at my home and now I have fully operational UFH, wow roll on the cold weather that’s all I can say, oh and thanks again what a great bunch of people.
Carried out the work exactly as they said they would and charged exactly what was agreed.

Vicky was friendly and helpful, all in all a good experience.
The UFH specialist (Bradley) was on time, professional, friendly and was helpful in solving a badly installed UFH system. He left with us feeling happy and safe that it's now resolved My initial enquiry was picked up very quickly by Vicky and all parts of the process was smooth. Thanks!
I am a man of few words

Suffice to say Brad left us happy 5 star buddies. Xx

Graham&Janet
Chislehurst
Excellent company. From the initial call with Vicky and the appointment yesterday. Brad arrived on time. Great personality and extremely professional. Fantastic job. We were anxious and had no reason to be so. Minimal disruption and Brad did a great repair. The Fenlon’s
Good job Brad, found and sorted the problem.
I think it was Brad that attended this morning, arrived bang on time, very pleasant and smart, talked thru what had happened and left him to it.
Very tidy and cleaned up, went over everything he had done.
Excellent service from the initial telephone chat with Vicky to the engineer
Highly recommended