UFH Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

How would you rate UFH Services Ltd ?

"Went the extra mile. Great at problem solving - tenacious and think outside the box. Very glad to have found UFH"
"Exec lent service from first phone to job completion"
"From the moment we spoke to Vicky in the office to Doug leaving our flat we have nothing but praise for the magnificent way in which they dealt with our problem and have no hesitation in recommending them. We live in South Wales and our efforts to find a locally based organisation proved fruitless. Calls were not answered, or, if they were, we were told that they could not help us. So, well done Vicky and Doug. Diana & Stanley"
"He knew exactly what was wrong unlike the previous two electricians. The job was done efficiently and cleanly. For electrical underfloor heating issues UFH are the best."
"Our UFH never worked and was broken after install - after months of fiddling our electrician said he could not fix it and we imagined having to rip up our brand new (glued together) wooden floor or put up with very expensive underlay. Vicky from UFH Services was very patient while we arranged timing with our builder, Doug arrived and found the break location within seconds. What we though was going to be a gigantic hassle turned out to be a couple of hours work and a neat replacement of two small floor boards - and it was working by the end of the day!"
"Excellent service from start to finish, from first contact to a working system in exactly a week. Could not recommend this company highly enough. Thank you Vicky and Doug."
"We called these guys out back in January when our underfloor heating stopped working. The engineer was fab! The fault was quickly indentified using their amazing kit. It was accurate to the size of a pound coin. Fault fixed with just the replacement tile for us to sort. We took a while to get the tile replaced and switched the floor back on. Boom! It tripped our circuits. What?!?! So I called Vicky who didn’t quibble in sending her guy back to us (the same day I called!) as all of their work is guaranteed for 12 months. Again, quick and accurate diagnosis and he found our friendly tiler had damaged the wire. This is what makes these guys even better - the engineer fixed the damage for no extra charge. Thank you so so so much. We would highly recommend. Great service, thank you :)"
"My job was quite complicated with multiple sites of damage caused by building work. I contacted UHF to discuss how they could help. They were very professional and transparent and helpful regarding their service, what needed to be done to complete the job, their costs and what other trades needed to be coordinated. Their help in the planning was invaluable. Their engineer (Brad) arrived precisely on time (7.30am) and worked diligently to identify all the issues and repair them. He also assisted in ensuring that the other trades (builders and tilers) were properly briefed to finish retiling without causing any further damage. He was extremely tidy and thorough. Overall my opinion is that UFH are a professional and highly competent firm. I would not hesitate to recommend them if you are experiencing any underfloor heating issues. My thanks to Brad and Vicky for all your help in sorting out the problems with my underfloor heating."
"I am so pleased that i contacted UFH Services. Doug arrived and in no time had found the problem. He took time explaining the problem,pointing out options and showing me the workings. In the end it wasn't necessary to take up the tiles and everything is working well. I cannot recommend UFH services enough. Well worth every penny. Thank you so much to Doug."
"Doug from UFH arrived punctually and found the problem with our UF heating mat with minimum fuss and mess. We had feared that we would need much of the floor lifted, but he was able to pinpoint the source of the problem and we were very relieved at the minimal disruption and the quick repair. We would highly recommend UFH."
"Pleasant engineer, who arrived when he said he would, sorted problem with minimum fuss, and cleaned up afterwards. Very reassuring."
"Friendly, polite, patient and professional engineer. Very god customer service. Highly recommend !"
"Friendly, apparently knowledgeable,engineer - understandable language"
"Friendly engineer polite respectful of somebody else's property punctual would recommend to friends and family i would score him 10 out of 10"
"UFH was reactive, knowledgeable and professional. The works were done quickly, efficiently with out any fuss. Saved me ££££££££."
"winter 2017 my underfloor heating just packed in .. in my garden room where i spend most of my time. I called my usual electrician who basically said 'it's F**ked' i was gutted. It was 12 years old. I was looking for alternative heat sources and wasn't happy with any. So i contacted UFH a national company that would come 'Up North' when they have other call outs. I spoke to Vicky an absolute pleasure to deal with and convinced me they could fix it. I was dubious but went along. The electrician turned up on time (which is a big deal to me) he was polite; professional and even made a fuss of my dogs (which again a big deal to me) within 10 minutes or so he located the problem. I have traventine tiles and was informed beforehand that one would need to be replaced. Within an hour he repaired it and cleared up after him. I was so happy. Worth every penny. Highly recommended. Sonia (Burscough, Lancashire)"
"Having managed to sort out a visit, I just wanted to thank you for organising the visit and also to thank your colleague (very rude of me as he has been twice and I have omitted to check his name – sorry) for his work. He was very helpful, informative and tidy, as well as having sorted out our problem – hopefully as it has been too hot to try. I also appreciate the fact that you have taken the trouble to come out again and to fix the problem, although it would not appear to be the initial problem. You have done that free of charge , which says a lot about your business and willingness to sort out a problem for a customer, so thank you, that is much appreciated. I would have no hesitation in recommending your service. Kind regards"
"Pleasant to deal with. Arrived on time and as planned. Fixed fault with minimal disruption. Fantastic service. Thank you."
"Excellent service, very friendly and polite engineer and problem sorted quickly."
"Honest and polite. A great service. Can recommend with ease!"
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 409 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!