UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
UFH are brilliant. This is the second time I have used them (for different properties). They worked so hard, found the problem, sorted it. They are polite, efficient, from their technicians to their admin staff. I don't normally write reviews but when a company is so good I felt it my duty. Many thanks
We were really pleased with the service and the outcome. Our problem was fixed in the one visit. The problem in the concrete floor was discovered, uncovered, fixed and the concrete floor repaired in one go. The electrician worked without stopping until everything was fixed. I was so pleased with the process and the outcome.
I can highly recommend this company. Arrived on time, very clean and tidy, and very confident in finding the problem.. Thank you so much. Ps. Cannot wait for winter. 😁
First class service and advice from Brad who diagnosed serious issues with the underfloor heated that had been installed in our house prior to purchase. Although it's not good news, it has to be looked at positively for our safety, so we will be seeking further advice from UFH and doing this happily knowing we are in safe and professional hands. A highly recommended firm.
Really polite efficient service, very impressed and thoroughly recommend
Super service thank you. Very professional engineer (Brad), quick diagnosis and fix. Clean and tidy, impressed thank you
Excellent service. Efficient fast and very knowledgeable. The whole team were great and would recommend. Stewart Kelly
Brad quickly determined the fault with our underfloor heating. He grappled with some difficult re-cabling problems with great perseverance and within around 2 hours had solved it, tidied up and left the system working. Fantastic engineering service support so I cant fault Brad and he gets 5 stars from me. What I can fault is the company’s prices. £360 plus VAT is very steep for a repair call out. All explained beforehand of course but a failed system out of warranty doesn’t leave any option. Fortunately Brad managed to save any re-tiling i might need to do afterwards and which is not covered. Hence my overall 3 star review.
Great experience.. good communication, service was excellent.. would have no issue in recommending.
All very easy.UFH fixed in about 90 mins.I didn’t catch the electrician’s name but he knew exactly what he was doing. Very tidy and he hoovered up any mess.I promised not to tell his wife he was good with a Hoover...but I lied. Great job as live with cold feet is overrated.
Vicky and team worked hard to get us fitted in they busy schedule The service was second to none The knowledge and expertise was a very reassuring I would highly recommend UFH Services
Brad came out to resolve the issue with out Underfloor heating. He managed to identify the issue promptly and talked us through the options available to resolve and then fixed everything. Excellent service throughout.
Wow, amazing service from start to finish. It’s a bit daunting when your underfloor heating fails but fear not UFH Services are efficient, professional and take away all the drama of trying to get somebody to sort it. Vicky is superb and her help and communication is a rare find. The engineer was prompt, knowledgeable and fixed the problem in record time with such precision. They are a absolutely your guys if you need help with underfloor heating. Thanks Vicky and team you are a breath of fresh air in a in a culture where it difficult to get good professionals to communicate.
I highly recommend this company. Seriously impressive service from beginning to end, and I’m not one who’s easily impressed. Grateful thanks to Vicky (initial enquiry and admin) and Brad (engineer). The professionalism and efficiency of them both was remarkable, and the cherry on the cake was getting the problem fixed! Thank you Brad.
From Vicky taking my booking and Bradley arriving to fix my floor issue they were friendly and efficient, I can throughly recommend this company
Vicky is just brilliant - arranged for the engineer to visit at earliest opportunity and explained the cost + what to expect. The engineer arrived on time and was super efficient + just so excellent. I highly recommend UFS Services Ltd to anyone!
Faultless service. Vicky made sure everything was arranged in a friendly and efficient way. The engineer arrived at the appointed time, located the fault and carried out the repair speedily and efficiently. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company.
Very happy with the service received. Vicky was very kind and helpful. Fully explained how the whole process worked, was able to book my repair in very quickly. Bradley identified the problem very quickly and resolved the issue straight away. He was friendly, efficient, and very tidy with his work. Would highly recommend UFH Services Ltd.
Wonderful company of people. Beforehand, Vicky was admirably clear with us about the work, the cost, and the appointment time. Then Doug arrived on time, was tidy, polite and friendly, and also solved the problem, which was due to a faulty installation.
Having no underfloor heating in half of our kitchen, UFH were very efficient in booking an engineer appointment to identify and resolve the fault. Doug arrived and explained matters clearly before starting any work and dealt with the issues as and when they arose. He was very mindful of the surrounds, was careful, diligent and had a pride in the standard of his workmanship and soon identified the source of the problem, before rectifying it. Doug was an excellent advert for the UFH company, as was Vicki from the administration, organisation and follow-up point of view. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 736 reviews