UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
Professional from the start. Booked in, turned up early and had the job done in less than 2 hours. Would highly recommend.
What a great company and great service. We thought we were going to have our tiles ripped up in our bathroom and new underfloor heating mats fitted. Fortunately we came across UFH and they removed one tile and fixed the fault. Would have no hesitation in recommending them both the booking service and engineer were fantastic
The purchase of my new home (a modern 2 bed flat) eventually happened on 3 Feb, despite all the Covid related issues and a probate delay. I have a lot to do before I can move in during the beginning of March. Decorators started work on 8 Feb and they quickly pointed out that the UFH in the open plan kitchen/living area was not working and that I should get it looked at urgently. Fortunately I quickly decided to go for specialist help, googled and found UFH Services. I was called back very promptly by Vicky. I explained the situation and the tight timescales, i.e. that the new flooring had to go in from 22 Feb to enable my move out of rented property to happen on time. A diagnostic visit was arranged for 19 Feb and I prayed that the problem would easily be solved by a replacement thermostat! Doug, the engineer, was there waiting for me at 7.30am on the 19 Feb and quickly established that the problem was somewhere in the floor of the large kitchen/living area. He brought in the heavy thermal imaging equipment and methodically scanned the area and in the last corner, close to the wall, found "the spot" - and showed me on his hand-held devise what he could see. He and Vicky then communicated and decided to do the repair job there and then because of the flooring installation being booked for Monday. Vicky emailed me an acceptance form to complete and submit and the work started. Doug started drilling into "the spot" in the screed and quickly handed me small chunks of burnt screed and then the offending wire. Further drilling was required to get back to wire on both sides that was sound, so that a link cable could be installed. The thermal imaging was then used again to prove to me that the surrounding wires were now generating heat and that the system was working again. The excavated channel in the screen was then filled with latex. Job done! I wish there was a 5 Star Plus category so that I could register what an exceptionally professional organisation UFH Services is. Vicky and Doug were such a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I am SO lucky that my flooring installation can proceed as planned tomorrow. (Of course, the work was carried out with appropriate Covid-related social distancing and masks.)
Problem with underfloor heating in our ensuite bathroom. got our electrician in and fault diagnosed to be the heat mat :-(. Builder next call, floor will have to come up new mat, new tiles etc ££££££ OMG! If we can put people into space, control everything on our phones etc etc surely we can find a problem with my floor without all this aggravation! Call the supplier, yes we can ill get someone to call you, they will sort it. Next call Vicky from UFH, what a fantastic company. Vicky explained all the T&Cs and organised everything. As soon as I had filled in the form she sent me the appointment was made. Phone calls, emails and texts all the way from start to finish. Vicky was charming, efficient and very professional. On the day I had a message in the morning and as planned Vicky was on the phone confirming the engineer would be with me in an hour. 45 minutes later Doug arrived. What another star! Happy, efficient and again very professional. Within half an hour the problem was found. One tile removed, a new cable and joint to replace the problem and back up and running. Great service, people and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Vicky, Doug and all at UFH. Highly recommended!
Had problem with the floor not working Doug the engineer was very efficient on finding the problem & fixing it with minimal mess.He was already wearing face mask before entering our home & always kept safe distance for covid restrictions.Highly recommended this company from vicky in office to engineer,great job thank you.Very easy to deal with
Professional, friendly and very clean and tidy... fixed our underfloor heating in our kitchen quickly and very importantly covid safe and secure :)
Straightforward, timely and professional throughout. Initial terms and conditions clear and on-site performance efficient and user-friendly. I’m particularly pleased that the technician briefed my normal electrician as UFH is a long way from my home.
Really good service, easy to deal with and professional. Thanks for the help.
UFH came to solve a bathroom underfloor heating problem and were recommended by the company who put in the bathroom a couple of years ago. Doug was efficient and professional and completely COVID aware. He identified the problem quickly and left the area clean and tidy. Now we just need the bathroom company to relay the tiles. Would recommend without hesitation
Can only endorse the excellent reviews already posted. From start to finish the whole process went like clockwork and we have now enjoyed the benefits of underfloor heating (again) for the past few months.
Not cheep but worth every penny.
Excellent service from start to finish. Easy to book appointment, knowledgeable engineer and problem solved. Strict covid regulations adhered to which gave us full confidence in having him in the house. Neat job done too!
The engineer Doug arrived pretty much the exact time Vicky informed me earlier. He wore a facemask and observed all the current Covid regulations. He got to work straight away and employed a special power unit to power the underfloor heating and then a thermal imaging camera to locate the fault. It didn't take him long as he was very experienced and knowledgeable. It took some effort to break the tile to remove it as it was on a rubber crumb tile adhesive so absorbed the hammer impacts. Once he managed to get the tile up and expose the faulty wire he fixed it very quickly then demonstrated the heating working from the Thermostat controller. He tidied up any mess made and gave me some useful tips on replacing the tile. I replaced the tile later that day and left it overnight before grouting the following day then left it a further night before turning on the heating. It's now working well and is very comfortable in the kitchen again. It's not a cheap fix although cheaper and easier than trying to replace the underfloor heating by pulling up many tiles!
Can’t recommend highly enough. From start to finish this job went like clockwork. Vicky in the office setup things incredibly efficiently she called back when she said she would and the engineers arrived to site on the dot of the time she booked.

Doug and Stu arrived wearing face masks and took all the appropriate COVID precautions. They just got on with diagnosing and fixing the problem. If I hadn’t had been interested to see how they did it I wouldn’t have even known they were in the house most of the time. No mess, no fuss and no surprise costs. I’m not one to write glowing reviews normally but this company was exceptional.
The whole repair was dealt with very professionally from start to finish. Communication by Vicky was very good and the engineer arrived on time, as scheduled.
The engineer (sorry, forgot your name) was very professional in his approach to the job and also following the appropriate COVID precautions during his visit.
The problem was located and fixed with the minimum amount of fuss and mess.
Good job, well done.
Thank you!
From start to finish, our call out was dealt with by Vicky who was great to deal wish, very efficient and we were kept fully informed about every aspect of our Engineers visit. UFH Engineer Doug was absolutley Brilliant. He diagnosed the fault and repaired it with no hassle. A Very Proffesional Company and a first class service. Their Covid 19 awarness was excellent and the work was carried out in a safe environment. I would not hesitate to recommend them in the future.
I found that in all my dealings with UFH their staff were professional and helpful, whilst also being relaxed and friendly. Vicky is very organised in dealing with the administration side of things and kept her promises to call back or email. She was always very cheerful.

The engineer, Doug, arrived on time and explained exactly what he was doing, what the problems with our system were and what the costs of any necessary parts were.

He was very Covid aware and compliant with social distancing, mask wearing and sanitising requirements.

He was able to sort out the problems in two separate rooms very quickly and without having to remove any tiles. He left the working areas clean and tidy and was a pleasure to have in our home. He has also asked me to explain that he is easily the best looking engineer employed by the company....

In all seriousness, I was totally impressed by the high quality service UFH provide and recommend them without any hesitation. Their prices are not very very cheap, but they do provide excellent value for money and are completely open and accurate about what their charges will be. They also do not try to charge for any unnecessary work or parts.
Massive thanks to Vicky for organising our repair on short notice and to the engineer who visited today. Communication and courtesy was second to none and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family in the future. The whole process was extremely efficient and made me feel reassured and in goods hands throughout which is rare these days! Thanks again, a lovely cosy floor again just in time for Christmas!
Fantastic service from Vikki, who organised the repair at very short notice, and Doug the Engineer who came to site.
Fantastic service and repair outcome. The engineer arrived on-time and completed the work efficiently in a safe and Covid compliant manner.

The fault was found and repaired quickly, and guidance was given to improve the future use of the under-floor heating.
Excellent service. The engineer was able to pinpoint the problem very quickly, explaining exactly what he and his equipment was doing. The tile covering the fault came up whole and the malfunction was readily resolved. He was polite and informative at all times whilst adhering to the current health protocols. Most impressed, highly recommended.
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 699 reviews