UFH Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy

"What a wonderful service. We received a call to say the engineer was on the way, he arrived on time, was polite, knowledgable and didn't seemed phased by our damaged underfloor heating. Unlike others who had looked at it and made it sound a real nightmare to fix Brad got it working with no disruption at all. Within 2 hours our floor was repaired and everything back in place. Thank you so much."
"We had a fault on our underfloor heating resulting from a leak from the flat above. Water had soaked under the laminate flooring and found its way through the screed causing an electrical leak to earth which tripped our supply. We waited 3 months hoping the floor would dry out and clear the problem. We regularly tried turning on the heating to no avail but eventually decided to “bite the bullet” and try to get it fixed. I found UFH through an internet search and was immediately impressed by the quality and informative content of their site. When I spoke to Vicky it was clear that I was dealing with a professional who was able to accurately diagnose what I needed based on the limited information I could give her. I was pleasantly surprised by the fixed price quoted and the ease of arranging for the work to be done. On the day Brad the UFH engineer arrived early and waited outside until the 7:30 appointment time. He quickly identified a fault on our system which had probably been there since installation and a second fault caused by the water ingress. He dug up a small area of the screed, repaired the 2 faults and heated up the system to show that the current was flowing properly. The holes were sealed up, everything was tidied away and the job was done. The report written by Brad was sufficiently detailed for my insurers who refunded the cost of the work. The system has been running for 6 weeks without problem and the flat has now dried out, ready to replace the water damaged flooring. I can honestly say that UFH are a professional and highly competent firm. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Very impressed with the service UFH Services gave me and especially to Doug who fixed the problem and talked me through why the underfloor heating was not working. Left the area clean and tidy. I would thoroughly recommend this company. Also thanks to Vickie for organising someone to come out and to let me know when the engineer would arrive."
"Friendly, efficient and worth every penny, if you have a problem then ring UFH now"
"Excellent from start to finish, we really are delighted and tbh surprised it could be fixed. We’ve had several people out to take a look at the ‘broken’ floor, but 100’s of pounds later still not working until we found these guys. Vicky in the office reassured us that it was a case of ‘when’ not ‘if’ it could be fixed. True to their word- worked around our work schedule & Doug came out Saturday morning. Three hours later after some tricky fixing, water in the cables (unusual apparently) Doug had it up and running. No mess (he even had his own vacuum), really genuine guys, 100% recommend. As the saying goes, heroes don’t always wear capes 😃"
"Very impressed with the service provided by UFH. i was notified that the engineer would arrive at 09:10Am and he arrived on the dot. Fixed the problem and explained everything to me thourghly before leaving. I would always use UFH again and recommend to others. Mr Kohli. Maidenhead."
"Dug from UFH services ltd was brilliant. Vicky informed my that the engineer would be at our home at 1.30pm, but we were unable to be there for that time. Dug waited for 2 hours until I arrived at 3.30pm. The issue was located very quickly and the problem solved. It just took 2 hours. I was really impressed with the high tec equipment and professionalism from Dug. We have 2 heat mats in a kitchen and only one of them has ever worked, so its great to have both up and running. Really happy with the overall service Ian & Carolyn"
"The men were absolutley brilliant clean and tidy also cleaned up after repair, certainly recommended to anyone."
"Brilliant! Arrived on time (so we could meet before work), very friendly and professional. Found fault quickly and repaired it within a couple of hours, only having to take up one tile. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
"The service I received from UFH was excellent. From the original call with Vicki, to the engineer turning up on time and quickly sorting out my problem, I couldn’t have asked for a better service. I loved the new touch screen thermostat so much I got the engineer to change over my other 2 thermostats while he was here."
"Excellent service Engineers very efficient and very friendly"
"From first contact with Vickie I have found UHF to be extremely courteous and helpful. Have called when they said they would and provided expert advice. Doug had just repaired ufh and has left the area immaculate. I would be happy to recommend UHF Services Ltd."
"Our underfloor heating was just out of warranty and we were directed to UFH by the original installers. Vicki asked a very thorough series of questions and was pretty close in her telephone assessment. An accurate menu of potential costs were given and an appointment made. The engineer called on the day, to give an ETA, came fully prepared with all necessary equipment, traced the faults, fixed them and had a cheerful disposition throughout. Vicki phoned, confirmed the amount due and we paid over the phone. Simple, straightforward, good service."
"From the moment I made the initial call to Vicki I have been really impressed with UFH service. Vicki explained the process very clearly. The engineers came within 24 hours. The were extremely polite and very respectful of my house, including taking their shoes off at the front door without asking. They found the fault very quickly and also found an additional problem that we were not aware of, but could have caused a huge problem in the future. The after service was excellent as well. I would thoroughly recommend UFH. Thank you"
"I can only re-iterate some of the reviews I have read. I was advised in advance of how they would deal with my problem and of their optimism of a successful outcome and so it proved.The engineers arrived on time diagnosed and showed me the cause of the malfunction.Repair was carried out and a report of the cause etc has since been sent to me.A first class service!!"
"we had a flash flood in may may and the insurance company had a company come in to retile the kitchen floor ,we had gone away for the weekend while this was being done , on returning home thought let see what the underfloor heating is like ,so turned it on and it tripped the electric straight away , we rangthe company that fitted it and they said it was out own fault for turning it on ,as was only tiles over 2 days before , we believed them so paid ufh to come and fix the fault , doug arrived found one fault took tiles up and was in line with the grout line , fixed it then rechecked and found another 4 faults same again all in line with the grout ,so far 5 wires cut through in 25% of the floor , fixed and rechecked another 3 cables all cut through on grout line this is now on only 40% of the floor , doug was brilliant was not worth taking any more tiles up and the fault was not caused by us turning it on , ufh has supplied us with full report saying who ever tiled the floor has cut through the cables (nothing to do with us) so we are now in talks with the insurance company and the company that fitted it to get it resolved as is 100% the company who fitted the tiles fault for cutting through the cables when grouting , hope to get resolved soon thanks"
"We have had fantastic service from UFH Services. We needed an urgent repair to our underfloor heating under a tile which needed to be removed in order to repair our AGA. The company was fully booked but they kindly agreed to fit us in at short notice by coming to our house to carry out the repair at 7.00 am in the morning. The company were really helpful and it was a pleasure dealing with them. The work was completed to a high standard and Doug the Senior Engineer who carried out the work suggested a solution for re-tiling without damaging the heating if we needed to remove the same tile in the future. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"When I first phoned UFH they were really helpful and explained the procedure to me very clearly. It sounded very simple and as it turned out, it was! I booked an appointment for 7.30am and Brad arrived on time. He took his shoes off as I have new carpet and was really friendly and professional throughout the process. He located the fault and took the tile out very neatly. He then repaired it and switched the heating on and showed us with his infra red machine that it was now heating up. It is now working perfectly and it's nice and toasty in my bathroom. The UFH company don't take any payment until after the job and then they send you a full report with pictures. I would definitely use them again, although obviously I hope I don't have to!!!"
"Thank you very much UFH. Senior engineer Doug managed to locate and repair two faults in our under floor electric cable in our kitchen/diner and another fault in a bedroom. We had previously been told by an electrician that all the tiles would have to be lifted to find the fault! Doug with his specialist equipment was able to pinpoint the exact location of the faulty cable and only two tiles needed to be lifted. We had the cable fitted in 2006 and one area never worked as was damaged during installation - so now this is working for the 1st time.! Thanks Doug for your professionalism and expertise . UFH do not take any payment or deposit until all work is completed. I give UFH the highest recommendation . Ciaran"
"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for sorting out our underfloor heating. Our engineer was prompt and quick to find and fix the issue. He explained everything and showed me it all worked which was great! He left the space neat and clean and was very friendly too. Thank you!"
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 439 reviews