UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
after having no UFH for 2 years i finally got around to getting it fixed, i called a few companies but never really got anyone that i felt could actually fix the problem, then i called UFH and spoke to Vicky who was polite knowledgable and assured me they could fix the problem as it was what they did all day everyday, not cheap but i was confident, the date fixed Brad showed up and after introducing himself i felt straight away he knew his stuff, within 5 minutes he had eliminated one problem and moved onto the next, worse nightmare it was under a ceramic tile, but he pinpointed the exact place and cleanly removed the tile and there it was a broken wire, which he duly repaired, and after testing the system which was working perfectly, he cleaned up and left no mess whatsoever, brilliant!, i cant praise this company enough for their work ethics and professional manner. It's nice to get a company that talks the talk, and walks the walk, well done UFH. T Marks Surrey
Engineers arrived on time. Very polite and fixed the problem with such efficiency. Very impressed with their service. Thank you would highly recommend them.
We had the full downstairs of our house tiled with underfloor heating installed. Once realising the mat in our living room wasn’t working I contacted UFH services, they sent a engineer out and within 5 minutes he had located a broken wire, he then went on to lift 1 tile and carry out a repair on the mat. I can’t recommend UFH highly enough. We received a 5 star service from them. Thanks again.
I contacted UFH after having tiles laid throughout the downstairs of my house only to find my underfloor heating mat not working in the living room. They found the broken wire within 5 mins, lifted out 1 tile and carried out the repair. A fantastic service offered and I would highly recommend. Thanks again.
Brad arrived, got straight down to work on all of the ufh in our property. Each problem was slightly different, but Brad was patient. thorough and professional in his approach. Not patronising at all, very clear and good explanations. I may have to disagree about Dougie being the best. I have not met him, but Brad was brilliant. Brilliant Brad! Thank you UFH.
We called these guys out back in January when our underfloor heating stopped working. The engineer was fab! The fault was quickly indentified using their amazing kit. It was accurate to the size of a pound coin. Fault fixed with just the replacement tile for us to sort.
We took a while to get the tile replaced and switched the floor back on. Boom! It tripped our circuits. What?!?! So I called Vicky who didn’t quibble in sending her guy back to us (the same day I called!) as all of their work is guaranteed for 12 months.

Again, quick and accurate diagnosis and he found our friendly tiler had damaged the wire. This is what makes these guys even better - the engineer fixed the damage for no extra charge. Thank you so so so much.
We would highly recommend. Great service, thank you :)
After a disastrous episode with our builder we were left without the newly installed under floor heating working ! And now thanks to the miracle working of the lovely Brad from UFH We now have a safe floor and fully working heating
Brad is a credit to your company (and his mum)
If I could give this company a thousand stars It still wouldn’t be enough
The problem was diagnosed and fixed within one hour. They only had to remove one tile. They made it clear prior to the visit that they might need to remove 1-2 tiles and that it was my responsibility to replace it. I was able to source a replacement tile and now th floor is perfect again.
Excellent service from contact, placing the order to the work being carried out. A very professional operation.
Fantastic, efficient, polite, punctual service. From start to finish the service was excellent. Special thanks to Brad who did the job, he rang to advise he was on his way, was on time, very polite and friendly and did a great job.
When our underfloor heating stopped working, I searched the internet to see if there was any way it could be fixed without having to dig up all of the flooring. Even after finding the UFH website and reading all their information, as our flooring just kept tripping, I just couldn’t understand how it could be repaired hence it took me a while to make a decision on what to do. Well I’m so glad I did contact UFH in the end as my flooring is now working. Vicky was very helpful and easily accommodated my appointment time around my working hours for that day. In no time at all the guy (I’m sorry I don’t recall his name) found the problem area and started working on it. I’m so impressed with their excellent and efficient service, I would definitely recommend UFH if you need your flooring sorted.
Highly recommended, established contact quickly and communication was polite and extremely professional from start to finish. Identified fault under stone floor extremely quickly and fixed cable.

Friendly, professional engineer, mirroring a previous review, why can’t all service businesses be like this? Well done!!1
Simply a Superb Service.
Under tile floor heating started tripping Fuse Box. I had visions of the whole floor being taken up and re-laid. Then I searched good old Google and found UFH. Encouraged by the reviews I decided to give them a try, and I am so glad I did.
Booking was very efficient and simple. A date agreed and given a 4 hour timeslot. The office phoned to firm up the exact time on the morning of the job.
Engineer extremely efficient and knowledgeable and inspired confidence from the word go. Very high tech kit located the fault easily, and luckily it was under a very small edge tile.
The tile taken up, fault repaired and system fully tested accomplished with no fuss or mess, the engineer even let me have a go with his detecting equipment so I could see all the heating wire paths under the floor. In summary, a superb, friendly, non intrusive and no hassle service.
Workmen Arrived at stated time, were extremely professional, knowledgeable, well-equipped, speedy and effective. Left the site clean and best of all, working properly.
They not only fixed our problem, but they did it in a way that saved us a lot of money. The care provided by the office team was also brilliant. Thoroughly recommend them.
Very happy. Excellent from Vicky on the phone to Doug the engineer. Would definitely recommend
On Monday morn Doug did arrive
With all his boxes at least five.
From Kent that is a long long drive
So a cup of tea we did inbibe.
Our problem then it was assessed
And Doug did give us the very best.
A friendly chap to have around
The problem solved-so quickly found.
From Somerset with grateful thanks
We would rate Doug ,top of the ranks.
We had an long running issue with our underfloor heating which my local electrician was unable to fix & he suggested to give UFH Services a call. What a excellent suggestion that turned out to be! Vicky in the office was great help and efficient and she booked an engineer who arrived on time. He worked quickly and thoroughly until he identified the issue. He made calls to obtain parts, went to collect it and was back within an hour. We now have our heating back online again and couldn't be happier with the service we received from UFH.
Excellent service from first phone call to engineer's visit. I had just been let down by another company and was on my guard, but there was no need. I am new to underfloor heating, and had found it 'temperamental', asking UFH to diagnose the system and tell me if I needed a new one. Brad listened to my description, tested everything very professionally, and confirmed that everything was working as it should. Through his patient answers to my questions while doing the tests, I came to realise that the main problem was my misunderstanding of how the system worked and my inexperience at managing such heating. There was no attempt to sell me anything, no attempt to confuse me or suggest expensive routes forward. There was just skilled investigation and clear advice. I would recommend UFH to anyone. The world needs more service like this!
Two really polite, efficient engineers sorted the problem immediately. They explained thoroughly what had been the problem then contacted the bathroom fitter and explained the fault to him. They were extremely tidy and managed to sort the problem without taking up the brand new floor tiles. If you have any sort of problem with your underfloor heating, these are the guys to call, definitely. Well done guys. Mrs M Merritt, Berkhamsted.
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 635 reviews