U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Amy was really helpful x
What a great review, thank you! 😊 We'll be sure to let Amy know.
Service was Excellent .. Alex was helpful and understanding.
Thank you so much for your review! We'll be sure to show this review to Alex!😁
Brilliant thanks
Good company
They were very kind .it is very fast. I'm glad I chose you
Very helpful
Customer service was 👌🏽
Very well assisted by Charlotte 👍
I spoke to a lady called Charllote, she was really helpful and understanding. Brilliant customer service and over all happy with Charlotte's service.
Very good AGD quick service very recomndet
It was good to deal with Avineet Thanks
Professionally assisted by Hamza
Very helpful
Very nice and helpful
So far Udrive have gave me such a pleasant experience whilst being insured with them ! The staff are mega friendly too ! I will definitely be renewing my insurance with them again !
Charlotte was amazing
Very good
Charlotte was very friendly and helpful I would only recommend . She made sure I was advised the correct way and my policy upto date .
Ms Storer who assisted me on the phone today was absolutely amazing, she was very professional and did a brilliant job in reassuring me of any concerns I have. Lovely lady xx
The customer service I had from Sarah Harrison today was outstanding. It's very refreshing to speak to someone who's congruent, attentive and friendly. This combination made the renewal process surprisingly effortless and unforgivable. Thanks again !
U Drive Cover is rated 3.66 based on 810 reviews