U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Georgia, was helpful and friendly. Can’t thank her enough!
Thank you Lee for leaving such a great review! We'll be sure to show this review to our lovely Customer Services agent Georgia! 😀
Fast and reliable
Thank you Dumitru for a great review! We appreciate the kind words.
Was really excellent user friendly
Thanks Ansa for a lovely review! We're glad to be of service.
Brillant service from sarah. Got me a decent price and was very professional on the phone.
Thank you for such a great review, we're pleased we were able to provide great service to you. 😄
Excellent
Thanks Vladimiro for a 5 star review! We appreciate it. 😁
Very helpful great insurance company great prices all customer service are helpful and polite
Thanks Raymond for a fantastic review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
I m happy to proces my insurance quik thanks
Thanks Vasile for the great review! We're glad to here everything was quick!
Both me and my wife use this company, never had an issue customer service advisors are helpful and polite.
Thanks Hamid for such an amazing review! We appreciate the kind words! 😄
If it was not for Charlotte Howell I would not be a customer of U driver cover anymore. I must say she goes above and beyond to make sure I was happy and generally is a lovely person to deal with. I had a bad experience with other members of staff but she corrected things very promptly. Well done Charlotte and thank you! I will be a return customer and only be dealing with you!
We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but glad that Charlotte was able to help you with your queries. Thanks for sticking with us and we hope that future interactions will be more positive.
Very helpful and polite
Thanks Daniel for a great review! We're happy to help! 😄
good service, fast action
Hi Wai. Thanks for a 5 star review- We appreciate it! 😊
The customer service the lady provided over the phone was brilliant. Listened to everything I said and advised me what to do, she also changed the payment date so now it’s the day after I get my monthly wage. I don’t have to worry about missing any payments as the money will be in my account
What a lovely review Akmal. Thank you! We're glad to hear that we are able to assist you with your situation.
Very Polite
Thanks for a 5 star review! We're happy to help with any of your motoring or home insurance needs! 😁
I have to be honest. I’m not fond of insurance companies, at all. But the people who work at u drive cover are really good. Was dealt with by a lady named Katie, and she really did manage to make me feel like I mattered as customer, and that my satisfaction was important to her company. Katie did a lot behind the scenes for my quote, (I’d receive emails keeping me up to date on her progress) and she really did come through in the end. I changed my vehicle two weeks later, and I had very good customer service from a lady named Savhanna. It’s an insurance brokers at the end of the day, but they were the cheapest (for me) and they do genuinely seem to care. And I mean really care. So yes, I would recommend these people because they appear to be extraordinary within their industry.
Thanks William for the amazing review! 😁 We appreciate that you took the time to leave such wonderful comments and this review really did make our day. 😄
Charlotte and Rachel gave excellent service and was very prompt
Thanks for the 5 star review! We will definitely show this to Charlotte and Rachel who are fantastic members of our amazing customer services team!
Best expirience and verry good and helpful people”
We appreciate the 5 star review! Thanks 😃
The UDriver staff was friendly and they solved my problem.
Thanks Margarit for the great review! We're glad to hear that we are able to provide a solution for you! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further help with any motoring or home insurance needs.
Best expirience and verry good and helpful people
Thanks Constantin for the lovely review! We appreciate the kind words. 😁
Rachel Lockyer is a credit to the company! will definitely stay with u cover if they can get me a better price on renewal
Thanks for leaving a great review! We think Rachel is great too!
The pricing was good, but what really stood out was the customer service. Avineet Virk in particular went about the call of duty to make sure my policy went ahead without any problems. I had loads of issues with my previous insurance provider where they refused to send me documentation and NCB. Avi went out of his way to get all the documents himself and ensure not additional premiums were put on my account. I would recommend U Drive and Avi to everyone.
What a fantastic review Raphael! We like to try to pull out all the stops for our clients and are glad that Avineet could do that for you. If you have any other motor or home insurance needs please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.
U Drive Cover is rated 3.66 based on 810 reviews