U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
I spoke to a lovely lady called Sasha and I couldn’t have been happier with her service. So far soo pleased
Thank you for such a great review! What kind words: we'll be sure to share this with our lovely agent Sasha!
😃😊
They just wasted time they just try to robbing money of people i completely done everything they want even extra money added on for my payments and they sent me a letter they gonna cancel my policy they even got no reason on letter i wanted to make sure what they said on letter and absolutely no reason im %1000000000 not recommend and I believe they don't even care about reviews or complaining they charge me more than 400 pounds for deposit anyway I can tell I have some points and accident on my history im ok to pay money but not like that not like anybody robbing my money I hope this review will help different people
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that you feel so strongly against our services but we appreciate you staying with us despite this. I can see on your file that the cancellation letter was in regards to documents which we are looking into. We hope that future interactions will be much more positive.
Kind Regards,
Was assisted by Mohammed - had a lovely experience. He was very efficient, friendly, informative & made the whole process easy. Huge thank you to him
Thanks Miriam for leaving such a glowing review of our lovely sales Agent Mohammed. We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience.
We will be back on the 29th of December so Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! Stay Safe.
Had a super helpful renewal adviser called Sarah. Was able to get my renewal sorted with ease.
Thank you very much.
Thank you for such high praise. We agree that Sarah is a fantastic member of our renewals team and we appreciate that you are staying with us another year.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 🎄🎁
Absolute mess of a very bad company, at all, have requested my information 3 times and haven’t forwarded any of it to insurance so constantly sending me notices of cancellation even tho I had done everything that has been asked, staff are not very helpful, only the manager come up with a simple solution to a problem I had, absolute waste of time and money will never use again
Thank you for leaving a review. I can see on your file that we tried to get in contact with you to verify your details so that we can make sure that you are insured correctly in the event of an accident. As we were not able to do the policy could no longer continue to run.
their system doesnt works
i bought a cover for Usage: Social, domestic and pleasure only (SDP)
and thery decided on their own that im gonna use a car for comuting too, and raised price.
Hi Lorens, when we speak to customers we ensure that your policy meets your demands and needs. One of those needs that was needed was adding commuting as advised by yourself. We can understand that insurance can seem confusing but should you not need the car to drive to work please don't hesitate to contact us on 0333 400 1061 and we can get that amended for you.
Kind Regards,
Avoid from this, they are lier.
Sarah from the renewals team was absolutely amazing! She made sure everything was all sorted out for me and made sure she explained everything in detail and she understood all questions I asked and was able to answer them and find a solution. Thank you so much Sarah & to the rest of UDrive Cover, you guys are the best brokers I have ever dealt with.
Wow! What an amazing review, thanks Katrina! Sarah is an amazing agent in our renewals team and so happy to hear such wonderful praise. We definitely will show this to her. 😄
Great customer service
Thank you Ashraful for such a lovely review! We're grateful! 😃
Avoid avoid avoid lier
Avoid your self from this company lier and cheater ,pay extra 100 £ to a different company nor them , once your purchase the policy thats it, keep finding excuses to charge you more, I cancelled my policybas i can't accept been robbed, they charge me 75£ fee cancellation without the activation of the policy ,I been told your annual money will be paid back to your acount on the next 30 days ,and again they lie been over 35 no money yet ,just avoid your slef
My advice
Hi Sami,
Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
When there are material changes to your policy we then have to refer it to our insurers so that we can make sure that you are insured correctly in the event of a claim. Sometimes these changes do result in a higher insurance premium.

I can see that we have processed your refund within 30 days. When we have processed it you should have received an email. It can then take 24-48hours for the funds to arrive in your account. Should you further trouble with the refund please contact your bank.
Quick to act and you provide full information
Thanks Garikai for such a great review! 😁
Brilliant helpful
Thanks Hasan for the fantastic review! 😎😄
Hello received a letter saying my policy will be cancelled ect, rang up and my call was answered by a young lass called Amy Ansell. She didn't just help me she managed to split my payments to what I could afford and i was strrssed when I woke up but after speaking to her she was kind polite received the best service couldn't have asked for more. Once again thankyou x
It's never nice to feel stressed but glad Amy was able to relieve concerns about your policy. We're glad that she was able to help you! Thank you for the lovely review! 😁
Was helpful and I am insured
Thank you for a great review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help for any motoring or home insurance needs.
😁
Worst services Iv ever received. Staff are not helpful one bit. Asked to prove address with utility bills when I’m not a homeowner and threatened to cancel my insurance cause I can not provide them letters. I have provided bank statements, p45 an other letters still to not be accepted. Worst company Iv ever come across and absolutely devastated I decided to deal with them.
We're sorry to hear, Adam, that you've been devastated by your experience with us. Sometimes there are only certain proof of addresses that can be accepted and we apologise that in your case this seemed a difficult issue that arose.
Lovely lady, very helpful. Thank you.
Thanks Rachel for providing such a great review for us and the review community. We appreciate it! 😃
My customer advice lady was magnificent Amy Ansell thank you
Thanks Warren for the great review! We also think Amy is magnificent! 😄
Poor customer service!!
I'm sorry to hear that you had an upsetting experience with us. We work hard on delivering customers great customer service experience and it's upsetting to hear when we don't hit that mark. But thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will strive to do better.
the communication is very good
Thank you Justice for the 5 star review! 😄