Tyre Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tyre Savings
4.4
Based on 3,935 reviews
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
Price paid for premium tyres was very good, good fitting service, would recommend to family and friends.
The pricing was extremely good ! The fitting was very quick and a friendly service ! Only downfall was the company didn’t have the tyres I wanted and emailed 2 days prior to the fitting so I had to find another tyre .
Very good quick and easy on both parts
Great service will use again
All ok Setryes were very good
Saved a large amount on some great tyres, quick fitting and would highly recommend.
Was decent enough, apart from the grumpy mechanic who nearly bit my head off for politely asking him about my appointment albeit I was 10 minutes early and the garage hadn't officially opened but get some manners! The fitters and wait time was fine though!
Very easy, great value. Went like clockwork.
At first I thought it was great and really simple but then my appointment was shifted twice due to their stock availability - if it wasnt for this I would have rated it 4/5 stars!
Cancelled my order
Great service, excellent value , knowledgable guys at garage , thank you
Excellent service as always. My 4th time to use this service. Very competitive prices I actually couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else. No hassles everything completed as promised. I Highly recommend using tyresavings.com
Competitive price. Appointment was changed and proved to be different to the one given to the tyre fitters.
Great service efficient and professional
Booked online, nominated a local agent to fit, called them on the day to confirm the availability of the tyres and went and got them fitted. NO PROBLEM!. SETRYES in St Leonards were brilliant 👏
Great price, arrived bang in time and garage that fitted were really helpful. Would recommend
I made an order for 4 tyres and i asked to be fitted on friday.I received a email telling me that will be a delay and can be done on saturday.I accepted,they gave me the hour and on saturday went to the garage to change the tyres.I arrived there and surprise only 1 tyre there.I tryed to get in touch with them and they said that i’ll receive the rest that afternoon.I ask how this afternoon because i have appoiment now and he said let me call the courier to track the tyres.I waited 15 minutes to be called back,nothing.I tryed calling him back i was told he is busy so i left,angry of course because i cancelled other appoiments that i had just to attend this one and i wasted my time and fuel.After i left he called me telling me that the tyres don’t arrive that day because of an error and will arrive only on wednesday.I ask what time on wednesday he couldn’t tell me,just said will get in touch.I sent an email to see how we can sort this and noone replied.Instead i received this email to write a review how they did.I’ll let you judge how they did,i’m still with no tyres and no appoiment or reply from them.
NO FITTING..GARAGE COULDNT FIT MY VAN
Tyres price was great but the website booked me in for 8.30am. when I arrived I was told by the garage my tyres could not be fitted until 12.00. I came back at 12.00 and was told it would take 45mins, how long does it take to fit two tyres? This is the issue with tyre websites using different fitting centre's.
I ordered tyres, the tyres were delivered to the garage, but the garage didn't know anything about my booking. This garage is across town and I accepted that they didn't have time to do the job and had to return 6 hours later. The email had been received, but it had gone into their spam folder - this is because the email was sent with badly created headers etc... This is the only online site this has happened, plus they didn't do a payment online. So if I use this site again, I will need to phone the garage to ask if they have received a booking. Not what I had hoped for - I have used online tyre sites for many a year and this is the first one I have hd any issues. Plus one tyre was imperfect and the garage spent 1 and a half hours to fit two tyres!!
Tyre Savings is rated 4.41 based on 3,935 reviews