Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 7th June 2019
William grant
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Great service and easy to use, will use again !
Tyres arrived on time and were fitted by knowledgeable and efficient staff at an excellent price
great value and service
Got four 17-inch Toyo Proxes TR1s fitted, and old tyres recycled, for a superb price - £265 (Feb '20). Got them fitted at Formula One Centre - done in less than an hour. Very happy.
Very good service good price they were also able to alter my tyers replacem on a different day
Would definitely would use them again
Very easy process, choose your tyre, choose your fitter, choose your time and date, then just arrive have tyres fitted and pay. Could not fault the system.
Great Service from start to finish, Whitehorse tyres had my new tyre on within 40mins of arrival, checked the pressure on all the tyres on the car as well. Went above and beyond and will be using again.
Having arrived at my designated time of 2.30 pm, work on my car did not commence until around 3.45.furthermore,a lady who arrived after me, had work done to her car before me, which took a good 45 minutes at least, because she knew one of the guys who work at this place. This is fact, because I had a long conversation with her. When work finally started on my car, I honestly could, nt believe how long it took the guy to change my two tyres. He could not have taken any longer if he tried. And all this time I had to wait in sub zero temperatures. Then when it came to pay for the work, I was asked for a card payment, of which there was no mention of when I made my booking. Also when work was completed, and I had to drive my car out of the work area(why) the plastic seat cover had not been removed by the tyre fitter, which given the covid concerns, should surely have been removed first. Also, driving in to this centre, looking for Strathclyde tyres? Well it says McConnechys everywhere, until you get to reception and there is a small sign saying Strathclyde tyres. Very confusing as to whether it's the correct place or not. So to sum up, my booking was for 2.30 pm, another customer/friend of staff member got took(incorrectly) before me, and I didn't leave the centre till 4.40 pm, 2 hrs and 10 minutes after arriving for 2 new tyres. Obviously not what you want to be reading, but never again will I use this company, and I would not recommend it to anyone. The whole experience was absolute garbage, and in fact, I would appreciate some feedback from this reply.
Hi,

Thank you for your recent Tyresavings.com review, without the feedback we wouldn't be able to improve our services. I have replied to your review in private.

If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Jenny
Tyresavings.com
Great service, lowest price, and quick to fit my tyres. Couldn’t ask for a better service. Highly recommend.
Excellent site easy to find the tyres for your car using registration number and Black Rock tyres in Brighton quality service
These guys are the best, I've used and recommended them for the last 5 yrs. Massive choice, the best prices and always a fitting centre close to home. What's not to love?
very bad, delay in notification to garage resulted in me not been looked after and sent away having to come back later that day. extra 12miles wasted.....
Very good. Thanks
Brilliant, great prices and so easy. I would highly recommend
Was a bit nervous as the reviews on trust pilot are shocking but I was pleasantly surprised the tyres arrived a day early and fitted without a drama also the price was the cheapest I could find anywhere online!
cheapest tyres great service
Booked tyres to be fitted at Formula 1 auto center for my Daughters car called a couple of days before they had no idea about the booking and couldnt help so had to start all over again with another online tyre site - waste of time using this site
Hi,

Kind Regards
Jenny
Tyresavings.com
Service was very good, only downside was due to the current covid restrictions i had to wait outside in -2, and it took 1 hour to replace 2 tyres, which i think was an extremely long time compared with previous tyre changes.
Great service at a great competitive price.. happy customer
Excellent service tyre fitted straight away on arrival definitely use again 👍
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,766 reviews