Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
More Photos & Videos
Continental conti sport contact 5. I’ve bought 4 tyres 255/45/19 and they said new but manufacturing year was 1x2018-2x2019-and 1x2020 . Thank you for this TYRESAVING. I’m not gonna buy from you again.
First class service! Well done anyone
When booking online the price stated is what I would be charged but on the day I was charged more. It also said it would be done within the hrs time frame this also wasn't the case. When I left the centre I had to go and put air in the tyre. Overall disappointed 😞
Excellent. I don't go anywhere else for my tyres.
Excellent service and whole process from selecting, ordering and fitting of new tyre all quite easy to do.
Will continue to use this business in the future.
Excellent service! Great price and the tyres are good value
What you offer is not what your fitting partner can deliver, the fitting appointment didn't happen it was fully booked. Please make sure the available time for fitting with garages.
Although I didn’t go ahead with the deal due to the time availability but the price was very competitive and the customer service was really helpful
Arrived to have 4 new tyres fitted to my Mercedes. To my dismay you only delivered 3.
Not very good had to wait 2 more days for tyre 4 which meant I had to waste my time and petrol.
Online was easily done and shop was excellent with tyre fitting
Excellent service, good prices and fitting included. From the time I orderd and including fitting took about 2 days. Highly recommend and will use for foreseeable tyre purchase..
Excellent everything went smoothly
Worked perfectly, tyres were delivered on time and fitted nicely.
Prompt and efficient service.
Tyre service was very good
Very impressed with Tyresavings. They were cheap and my tyres were at my chosen fitting centre ready for when I arrived. Very helpful helping me choose the right tyres for my car.
Thanks I'm looking forward to get ander 2bfor my vw tiguan r liner
Although the price of tyres was good I had to wait 2 hours with nowhere to sit and nowhere to go.I had to hang around outside of the building for 2 hours and was not even offered a water on a really hot day.
Only sent 3 tyres, Mike from H/Qi was excellent as he kept chasing where the tyre was, fitting was quick & easy
Tyre fitting service was great only disappointment was I needed 2 tyres not 1 went back on website and was trying 15% more than it was.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,340 reviews