Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Prompt reply to email, fast delivery. Highly recommend, will use again.
Ordered some replacement roof tiles and ridge tiles through Amazon with this company. Both orders were delivered within 2 days , which I thought was very good service, I would certainly use them again. Mrs
I purchased a Upvc window sill from this company, all I can say is that they provide a very efficient and friendly service. The parcel was delivered on time and was packaged very well. I would definitely buy from this company again
Really helpful great service
In the bigger scheme of things my order off the web was small (ie one box of Plastic Headed Pins) but I needed them quick and Covid 19 prevented me from going out. They arrived a day earlier than expected. Happy man in Cornwall ! Thanks for your efficiency.
Excellant product - half reinforced panel - competitive price. Terrific service - Ordered Saturday arrived Tuesday - tracked parcel Highly recommended
delivery as expected top seller a ++++++++++
Very helpful, excellent service and product and quick delivery. I have used this company twice and would definitely use again and recommend to anyone. Thankyou.
The on line ordering was easy to use and spot on,great price and product ,and the delivery was excellent.Truly PVC is a must to deal with.Thanks Truly Steve.😉
Helpful and excellent service
bought some flexi angle from these guys first class service so impressed have placed another order
Had a problem with a product Truly sorted it out straight away. Thank you.
Excellent company to deal with. Very fast response to emails and customer service that goes the extra mile to help!
Brilliant Service
Ordered K2 brackets and clips ..... these products are no longer in production and the brackets were priced outrageously on E-bay - so I was delighted to receive my order within 48 hours. No white brackets left, but since it was for overhung guttering and cannot therefore be seen, I was not worried about ordering brown! Job completed in 3 days! Great job, Truly PVC!
good window handles for the price fitted straight on with no hassle. Delivered on time. Recommend
January I bought a door handle from there Ebay store which included the option of longer screws and spindle. Two weeks ago I bought another from Ebay thinking it was the same company but realised too late it was a different company and had already committed to buy the item which came with the standard shorter screws, my mistake. So I got onto the internet and found the company who sold me my first handle and I ordered another with the the larger screw and spindle option I then explained about my other purchase with the shorter screws and could I buy an extra set of longer screws. There reply was, no problem you can have them as a goodwill gesture. Customer service at it's best. Thank you.
Very good prices ordered Monday late afternoon delivered Tuesday excellent service
Luke and Tony were very helpful. I only needed a couple of parts for a K2 conservatory and was unsure of the part. They guided me to the correct part even giving advice at gone 10.00 pm. Parts arrived on time. Very good company to deal with.
All good! despatched and received quickly, item as described and a reasonable price. Had a query which was resolved very quickly. I recommend this seller.
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.76 based on 1,548 reviews