Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Product didn't work
Please contact us to discuss the problem we would like to help resolve any issues.
Product bought was very weak and to be honest I didn't use. As I didn't think it was good enough to drill two holes in my new door. Still in box. Not happy with quality. Mark Doyle Kildare Ireland
Hello Mark, I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase we sell a good quantity of this door knocker without complaint. Please return the item to us we have an excellent return and refund policy.
I have no idea which product this relates to, so cannot comment. If you want feedback it would be best to remind the customer what the product was, in the same way that EBAY does.
Sorry for any confusion, you purchased some Hall Clips (for wedging lead flashing in to mortar joints)
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,487 reviews