Total Merchandise Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise
Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

My dealings with Total Merchandise were excellent all the way through the process, and we are very pleased with the finished product
Total Merchandise 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Wow - what a brilliant review, Ruth! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our usual five-star service and products.
I ordered the logo 3 layer facemasks- all staff have been really impressed with how comfortable they are- Excellent service from initial email to delivery.
Hi Alison - thank you for the brilliant review! We're so pleased to hear that everyone likes the face masks. We hope to work with you again soon.
Fantastic service from all involved. Quick turnaround on product design and manufacture
Will be happy to recommend and use again
Hi Dawn - thank you for the brilliant review and recommendation! We look forward to working with you again soon.
Beautiful mugs which we are using for fundraising, training and awareness raising. The team were really helpful and delivery was on time. Thank you.
Hi Margherita - thanks for the wonderful review! We're glad to hear your mugs are exactly what you wanted and hope to work with you again soon.
Great quality pens. Logo has come out very clear and colours are great.
Brilliant! We're delighted to hear you're happy with your pens. Thanks for the great review.
great service and very helpful team
Hi Juan - thanks for the great review! We're delighted to read this and look forward to working together again soon.
Very happy with quality, price and service.
Hi Dave - we're delighted to hear it! Thanks for the brilliant 5* review.
Nice account managers. Great turn around times. Very professional. It would be great if they could partners with a printer to be a one-stop shop, but that's getting nitpicky!
Thanks for the 5* review and the great feedback! We look forward to working with you on more promotional products soon.
Very high quality merchandise, at very reasonable prices. We compared a number of alternatives and they were the best in terms of price and quality. Delivery was fast too.
Hi Oleg - thanks for the fantastic review! We're delighted to hear you were satisfied with the service you received as well as with your completed products.
Samantha was very helpful indeed and we were advised when to expect delivery
Hi Sue - thanks for the lovely 5* review! We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Samantha.
Always the most competitive price and excellent customer service. Also provide you with a quote in record time. We always use Total Merchandise.
Hi Millie - thanks for the fantastic review! We're delighted to read this and hope to work with you on another promotional product order soon.
Good product at a competitive price, fast delivery, and great customer service.
Thanks for the fantastic 5* review! We hope to work with you on another order soon.
I am incredibly impressed with the service I received from Total Merchandise. I have to single out Taylor for his professionalism and just all around awesomeness! From my first phone call he dealt with all my queries and concerns in a timely and fantastic manner. And to top it all, he managed to have my order delivered 4 days ahead of the scheduled delivery date! I cannot recommend them enough. I will definitely be using them again. Thank you guys - superb service!
Hi Donna, thanks for the great 5* review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the service you received and will be sure to pass this feedback onto your Account Manager. We look forward to working with you again soon - thank you!
Robyn was incredibly helpful, sending us samples promptly and then getting the final order finalised and delivered quickly. The final product is fantastic and amazingly soft.
Thanks for the great 5* review! We're so pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received and your finished products.
Our baby charity orders pens from Total Merchandise as our only promotional item. They are excellent pens much loved by our referrers. The last order unfortunately was incorrect, TM corrected the error and re-ordered without hesitation. The pens were still usable so they donated these to the charity! Thank you TM. I still have no hesitation in recommending TM.
Hi Ed - thanks for the lovely review! We're glad we were able to work with you to get your pens exactly as they needed to be - and were delighted to be able to support your amazing work in the process. Thanks for the recommendation too!
Great and more important, speedy service.

Product is exactly what we wanted.
Hi Andrew - brilliant, we're delighted to hear it! Thanks for the great 5* review.
We recently ordered some branded face masks and were extremely happy with the service, delivery time, and quality of the masks. Thanks so much!
Brilliant - we're delighted to hear you're happy with your branded masks! Thanks for the great 5* review and we hope to work with you on another order soon.
Unbeatable price and service. Liz was extremely patient and helpful, responding to my emails swiftly to answer all my questions. The pencils I received were of high quality. I will definitely be using Total Merchandise again.
Hi Debbie - thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review! We're so pleased to hear you were happy with your products and will pass your kind comments on to Liz. We look forward to working with you again soon!
First time I've used this company. Great communication throughout. Love the branded face masks. Great job.
Hi Robin - thank you for the brilliant review! We're so pleased to read this and are glad you're happy with your promotional face masks. We hope to work with you on another order soon.
Great service, mugs were brilliant quality, will be using again
Brilliant! Thanks for the 5* review, Fabio - and we look forward to working with you again soon.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 1,554 reviews