Total Merchandise Reviews

customer service
Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

We ordered 7 items, 5 are of good quality (drawstring bags, calculators, note pads, lip balm, water bottles). However, the 4-colour pens keep coming apart and the hand sanitizer have plastic caps that do not stay on.
Hi Catherine, Thank you for your review. We're sorry you were disappointed with the quality of your pens and hand santisers, we were unaware of any issues with your order. We are more than happy to investigate for you if you would like to send some samples back to your account handler.
Communication and friendliness is first class. This time my product was of inferior quality (The mouse mat could be torn in half); however a previous order or rulers were of excellent quality.
Hi Sharon, We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with the quality of the mouse mats you ordered. We always try to describe our products as accurately as possible to find the perfect product for you. We can also send over samples to help with decision making. We hope you will order from us again in future!
The pens came a few days later than promised - had to hurry them up on the order. But they look great.
We're really sorry to hear your pens were later than expected, this is very unusual and we apologise for the inconvenience. Glad to hear they look fantastic.
My only issue with the recent order I placed with you is related to invoicing. Your invoice was raised when you received my order, and not when you delivered the goods to us. Consequently when we received the goods on the due date shown on my order, you were immediately chasing for payment. We effectively had no credit terms as a result. I think that you should raise your invoices when you deliver the goods, in line with every other supplier that I deal with. All other aspects of the transaction were handled very professionally.
My contact, Tatiana, was very patient with my various changes. My negative feedback was the way the Payment Request email seemed to include no useful information relating back to my orders. In addition we ordered goods worth over £3700 and were refused a credit account with you. Made it a nightmare to keep track of whether an order was being progressed or not, as I had to pass the invoice to a different dept. for payment each time.
A few problems with proofs not showing information
Communications with Total Merchandise were very good. Delivery of the items, 3 months!! was very disappointing. However, when the items did eventually arrive, the quality was good.
Hi Laura, Thanks for the overall good review. We're sorry to hear that your products took longer than expected. We've checked the order and can see that unfortunately on this occasion our suppliers let us down, however, our sales team did all they could to keep you up to date throughout the process and we're happy to hear you were satisfied with your products.
Service was ok, but I would suggest having more font available for customers to choose from, at least the minimum that Microsoft word has.
Hi. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our artwork and design studio handle thousands of legitimate fonts every year without issue. We have access to huge libraries of both free and paid for fonts and also accept clients’ artwork in vectored/outline formats. We have messaged you privately to discuss and resolve any concerns you might have.
The items purchased are as shown on the website and we like them. It did take a number of contacts to resolve my questions and the items that arrived were not exactly in the colour combinations requested, although that did not affect their suitability in the end.
Hi Sara

Our apologies if you’ve experienced anything less than our usual five-star service. I understand that the order processor contacted you about this particular issue. We’ll be in direct contact with you shortly to discuss the situation. Kind regards, Total Merchandise.
Despite Robyn's best efforts to be helpful with this, there were a lot of issues with print quality that were not explained to us before hand, and should have been anticipated by yourselves. Ended up paying more than the initial quote for one item in order to get the print to an acceptable standard and ended up cancelling the other item as they were not actually able to produce what we had been quoted. A lot of time was unfortunately wasted.
Thanks Rebecca for this, and we're really sorry to didn't meet expectations on this occasion. If you could possibly please spare 5 minutes to email us at sales@totalmerchandise.co.uk with details of the order, we'll look into this to ensure we meet future expectations.
I had some problems with my first order. The order was not delivered on the agreed date and the packaging the items were delivered in was flimsy and broken. Some of the bags enclosed were very crushed, I returned them and the were re-packed and re delivered in a better condition. The sales rep I dealt with did her best to accommodate me and eventually the problems were resolved.
Hi Patricia...really sorry to hear this. Sometimes we are very reliant, and are sometimes let down by delivery agents either not turning up or by delivering damaged consignments (or both). But, it's important that we hear about this because it allows us to put pressure on the suppliers who often ship the products on our behalf. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, and we really hope that we can get the chance to prove to you by way of a 2nd order that this was the exception, rather than the rule...as most deliveries arrive on time and undamaged.
Items arrived very quickly, however slightly disappointed with the quality of the pens we ordered. The ink doesn't write particularly well and ran out after a short period of time.
Hi, sorry about this...we have raised this with your client manager and somebody will be in contact with you shortly...
We had a communication problem regarding goods I ordered, I was told by yourselves that you had tried to contact me regarding the art work, I had not received this communication either by phone or email, which then compacted on the delivery not arriving on time for a large event. We still completed the order after the event but I think you need to be mindful that not everyone understands the different formats that are required for art work. Apart from that they goods arrived and are good quality.
Thanks for this Brun. And we agree with your final comment about the understanding of different formats for artwork - we'll be discussing this again with our front line sales staff in due course. Apologies that we didn't meet all of your expectations on this occasion but thank you for taking the time to leave us fair feedback, and of course for your custom.
Bit dissapointed that the order i placed for both mugs and golf balls were delayed due to lack of stock! and this info was not passed on until the order was raised? However! When the goods did come they were of good quality and as described on the website. The communication between Total Merchandise and myself was good in respect of getting the correct wording and placement on the goods, They also kept me informed of the new delivery schedule, in all i would use again but make allowance for delays.
Hi Ian, and thanks for your review. We are REALLY sorry we messed up on this occasion. As you say, there was an upstream issue with stock and we often aren't told of these by our suppliers until such time that we raise a new order with them. It's quite unusual for it to happen at all, but we are nevertheless extremely sorry that it happened to you.
Merchandise turned up in time for the event that we needed it for but only because I had to keep chasing up the artwork etc as despite an email advising that the artwork would be with us within 48 hours when I returned form leave a week later we had still not received it. I also had to chase my initial quotes as only received one and not the 2 requested. When I decided to place an order I emailed yourselves and attached an official order which had the relevant details on of what we had ordered and delivery address but I still continued to get emails asking for confirmation of information that was on the PO which leads me to believe that this was not even looked at! Quality of product appears to be OK and I am happy with the print quality as well.
No Total Merchandise did not make me happy. The product was acceptable, it was not what l was expecting, had to make do with what l received because of timing. Delivery was a stressful, the day confirmed for delivery was not the day it was delivered. Had to keep chasing up because the items was to go abroad. It was a stressful experience in totality.
Price was cheapest
Staff were helpful but the products were not very good quality.
Fast and efficient delivery, great quality and presentation. Communication could be so much better and more efficient.. there is no sense of urgency..
Delivered on time