Total Merchandise Reviews

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Click Here
customer service
Sarah
"Very happy with the service from Total Merchandise. There was an issue with an item being out of stock but they provided us with an alternative which worked out to be so much better. Our new promotional items look fantastic and we can't wait to share them with our customers."
Simone
"Really pleased with the quality and the speed of service."
"Great service. Badges where exactly what I ordered.. I had to chase my invoice but that wasn’t a negative as my order arrived when they said it would.. I could definitely recommend Total Merchandise."
"The communication with the team was very poor and messy. I ended up having to deal with 6 different people and having to request the same thing over and over with not much success. I had to amend the preview 5 times because of this lack of communication. I had to correct the delivery address twice, first they wrote a completely different address from the one I provided and then they forgot to put my name on the delivery address. I also had to correct the final price of the command as 1) they charged me for 150 t-shirts instead of 50 t-shirts as I requested and 2) they were charging VAT on a product that is meant to be VAT free. A command of 50 simple t-shirts took over a month. Overall, I am very unsatisfied with the professionalism of the team. I had to constantly be on top of things that weren't part of my job."
"The mugs we ordered arrived in a different size from the agreed proofs making our logo look way too small and a bit silly."
Total Merchandise is rated 4.75 based on 1,396 reviews