Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

"Professional and quick service :)"
Thanks for your review Cheryl. We aim to please!
"Thank you. We are very pleased with the branded pens we recently ordered from Total Merchandise and plan to order more items in the near future."
Thanks for your review Sarah. We look forward to working with you again soon.
"I was delighted with the level of service I received from the team and the regular communication to update me on my order. Very pleased, thank you."
Hello Adele. So glad you were pleased with the service you received from the team. We look forward to working with you again in future.
"Great service, fast, friendly and accurate."
What a lovely review Pat - thank you.
"Good quality, quick turnaround. Excellent customer service."
Thanks Stuart. We aim for excellent service every time.
"Quick turnaround. Prompt delivery. Excellent service, reasonable pricing and great quality. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
A great review & recommendation - thanks Matt. Glad we could help out.
"Quality products, friendly and responsive service, with fast turnaround arriving on time all add up to an excellent package at a competitive price. Highly recommended."
Thanks for your excellent review Geoff, and we look forward to your next order with us.
"Super service and quality products. Will be ordering again and recommend to all my colleagues and clients."
Thanks Alessandro. Word of mouth is always a great recommendation. We look forward to your next order!
"Excellent service all round. Quotations supplied quickly and order delivered as promised. Very happy with product and service."
Glad that you're pleased with the service and product. Thanks for your review Dave.
"Very friendly staff, made an amendment without issue, ordered and delivered the items very promptly. I would rate the whole experience A+++."
A+++ ! Wow, thanks for the glowing review Mark. We strive for five-star service with every customer.
"ORDERED PRINTED MUGS - SERVICE WAS VERY QUICK FROM PLACING ORDER TO DELIVERY OF ITEMS"
Thanks for your review Pam. Glad you like your mugs. Be sure to tag us in any pictures on social media @totalmerchandise. Thanks!
"Very happy with the entire process, great service, communication and extremely pleased with the products received. Only negative was the quality of the boxes items received in, a little flimsy."
Pleased that you were happy with the products and service. We'll take a look at the packaging issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
"Communication and friendliness is first class. This time my product was of inferior quality (The mouse mat could be torn in half); however a previous order or rulers were of excellent quality."
Hi Sharon, We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with the quality of the mouse mats you ordered. We always try to describe our products as accurately as possible to find the perfect product for you. We can also send over samples to help with decision making. We hope you will order from us again in future!
"Really Helpful and good quality product."
Thanks for the review Dave, we hope you place an order with us again soon!
"Turn around & delivery was prompt and they were mindful of our deadlines. Prices were very competitive - happy to recommend."
Great news thanks for the recommendation Carol!
"So helpful and takes the stress from me. Quick and efficient."
Pleased we can offer a stress-free service, thank you Chris!
"The service provided and the quality of my pens was exceptional. I will definitely be ordering more promotional materials from you"
Hi Dee, thanks for the feedback. We hope you do!
"Good quality, good service, and totally satisfied"
Thanks for the review Grace, amazing!
"Having worked with TM over the last 3months I would like to recommend their services to all companies. From the initial customer service, to quotes, to samples and invoices- everything was dealt with efficiently and effectively. I had all my questions answered promptly and was not left following up information at any stage. Particularly would like to mention how great Beth Bennett has been with dealing with the majority of my queries. She has been a superstar."
What a lovely review, thanks Natalie. This will certainly pop a smile on Beth's face :)
"Our company has used Total Merchandise on more than one occasion for large quantities of branded merchandise. We have found the goods to be excellent and the service extremely reliable, we would not hesitate to use them again."
We look forward to your next order, thanks for leaving us a review!
Total Merchandise is rated 4.75 based on 1,210 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access