Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Click Here
customer service
"Total Merchandise were awesome, we enquired about having branded T shirts printed and explained that they were required for an event on the 10th August. They jumped into action, provided the quotes artwork and worked closely with us to process. The T'shirts arrived on the Friday. Brilliant job! Thanks to all involved."
Hi Jill - thank you for the fantastic review! We pride ourselves on offering our customers a five-star experience each and every time, and we're delighted to hear you were pleased with the service you received. We hope to work with you on another order in the near future!
"Fantastuc Service. Quality products. Holly is amazing."
Hi Stefan. What a lovely review. Thank you!
"Good service from a friendly team. Excellent quality goods arrived very quickly"
Hi Alison - that's what we like to hear! Thanks for the lovely review.
"Good service at competitive price delivered on time. 5 star in my book!"
Brilliant! Thanks for the review David - and for sharing the pic!
"Fantastic Service from start to finish - My first time creating full colour shopper bag artwork, I was guided through the process by Tom. Prices are great and the quality equally so. I will be purchasing from the guys again. Very pleased with how smooth the process was."
Excellent - thanks David! We'll be sure to pass your kind comments on to Tom and look forward to working with you on another order soon.
"Ordered 150 bags, arrived just as described and on time. Great support."
Hi Victoria, thanks for the great review!
"The person dealing with my order NIcky White was very inefficient, I had already given him clear instructions in emails and several times he came back to ask, when I spoke to him he didn't seem to have a clue and had a can't be bothered attitude. Can't fault the quick delivery and quality of pens but am giving this poor due to him."
Hi Rebecca, thanks for leaving us a review! We always aim for a 5* customer experience and are sorry you feel we didn't hit the mark this time. We have passed your comments on and this will be looked into internally. We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the delivery and the quality of your products, and hope to work with on another order soon.
"VERY happy with my colour-printed conference bags! Competitively priced & decent quality. Excellent interaction with Laura from TM, who answered extremely swiftly and competently. Was a pleasant experience and I would definitely recommend them!"
Wow Elisabeth, what a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you were impressed by our service and that you were pleased with your bags. They look great!
"To: Poppy Etherington - Thank you for sorting out what might have been a disaster. The replacement bags arrived in good time thanks to your excellent 'crisis managment' and are just what we wanted. Well done for a prompt, courteous and efficient service."
Hi John, a big thank you for the fantastic review. We're delighted to hear Poppy was able to handle this situation for you - and that you're happy with your products! Thanks for sharing a photograph, the bag looks great. We hope to work with you again on another order soon.
"To be honest I had to chase them up for my order but it came through in time."
Hi Graeme, thanks for leaving us a review! We're pleased to hear your products arrived when expected and hope to work with you on another order soon.
"Total Merchandise were very professional and clear, albeit sometimes blunt in communication. Our merchandise arrived quickly and was of the high quality we were looking for."
Hi Euan - thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were satisfied with everything and look forward to working with you on another order soon.
"I needed some advertising products to hand out at a forthcoming event. Total Merchandise provided the ideal answer with pens bearing the team logo. Total Merchandise were easy to deal with and provided a quality product at a reasonable price with a quick turn-round."
Hi Jon! Thanks for the brilliant review. We're delighted to hear we could tick all your boxes with our promotional pens and hope to work with you again soon!
"Products look really professional with our logo on. Quick turn around and great communication from start to finish. Thank you"
Hi Jessica - brilliant, we're so pleased to hear that! We look forward to working with you again soon.
"Great products, and excellent communications and process."
Hi Eugene - thanks very much for the 5* review!
"Great quality and speedy delivery"
Lovely. Thanks, Antonia!
"Excellent service and product advise from Nicky White 10/10"
Hi Gary. Fantastic - thanks for the review! We'll be sure to pass your kind comments on to Nicky and hope to work with you on another order soon.
"I have been dealing with Samantha in Total Merchandise for the last few years and she has been fantastic. Her level of professionalism and ability to keep true on realistic delivery times. Our company merchandise always looks the part. Thank you."
Hi Clodagh - thanks for the amazing review, and for sharing a photo of your products! We always love getting feedback on our customer service and will pass your kind comments onto Samantha. Look forward to working with you again soon!
"The responses were always fast, so thank you for that. There was a misunderstanding at one point - the thing I wanted hadn't been understood which sent us down a confusing email exchange for a bit, but it was all sorted in the end. My point of contact was very patient!"
Hi Rhi - thanks for the review! We're pleased to hear we were able to resolve any confusion and are glad to hear you received great customer service. We hope to work with you again soon!
Hi Rhi, thanks for your review! We're glad we were able to resolve any confusion and are delighted to hear you were impressed with our customer service.
"Fast Delivery - Quality product - Good Price"
Great - thanks, Daniel! We hope to work with you again soon.
"Thanks to Robyn & Nicola I received my cups in time. Thank you"
Brilliant. Thanks, Colin!