Total Merchandise Reviews

Sue
Total Merchandise 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Andrea
More Photos & Videos
I put in an order with you and said the delivery address and it ended up in the wrong address. I then ordered from you again, and this time I stressed about the delivery address and where exactly it needs to go, but for the second time they went to the wrong address.
I though the customer service was quite poor. I was extremely detailed in all my emails asking for specific items and customisation, even attaching photos of what I would like everything to look like. I would then get an email back saying yes, but the proofs I would subsequently be sent were completely wrong. Nothing like what I asked for. I emailed saying how frustrating it was as I was sent a total of 3 proofs and 2 of them were incorrect.

I am buying these products on behalf of a global company and we were interested in buying hundreds of orders if this first batch was successful, but I feel like this process is extremely disorganised. I never even got an apology for the mistakes, just countless, unhelpful back and forth emailing.
the delivery didn't arrive on the agreed date, therefore we miss the products we ordered for our event.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Every Blue Moon our suppliers do ship goods out later than they should of done, this can be due to a number of unforseen reasons, for example the print not quite being dry, which would result in an awful mess if not otherwise dealt with. I have spoken to the supplier in question about your case and asked that in future if this happens again that they quickly notify us so that we in turn can notify you.
We would welcome you back to try us again in the future and if you have any more issues please ask for me directly, Regards, David.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 1,535 reviews