TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
TNP Accessories. = Teriffic Notable Professionals !
The Deal I got was incredible .
Small Price and Big customer satisfaction!
Really The Dogs B.ollox.!,,,
Everything was as discribed, of good quality and delivered very quickly
Excellent product at a great price very quick delivery I would recommend tnp
Excellent communication and products
Wery good qualyty recommend
Great Service
Good quality item and delivery service. Great communication from suppliers, quick response and happy to help with queries. Highly recommend!
Fast delivery to Sweden. Thank you for a great deal.
Very clear website, easy ordering process, prompt delivery. Very pleased with supplier and product.
I ordered the tnp chrome hand grip set, delivered on time and are amazing quality
the site was easy to use and delivery was quick. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong colour. The Seller did not apologise for their error however, did provide me with a pre-paid postage label to send the wrong item back. Awaiting a refund.
Great customer service and quick delivery.
Everything was ok
I am a fitness professional and provide community and studio based classes. I am so very impressed with the quality and price of products. The customer service is the best and speed of delivery is amazing!! I'll be back!!
A great product at a great price.

I've ordered two items from TNP and they've both arrived with 48 hours of my order being placed.
I bought some 50kg dumbells. They were faulty due to the screw locks not working. I wrote to the company but was told I would have to send them back at my own cost plus they would deduct a 20% admin fee. In total this was more than the sum of the purchase. Not sure this is legal practice.
A very professional Company who go the extra mile and really do appreciate your business - however small. I am sure that TNP will be a successful business that will be trading in many years to come.
Prompt delivery and goods as described - would buy again
the quality you get for the price is good
Affordable, good quality equipment with fast delivery and great costumers support. I got everything I would use in the gym for much less than a year's membership. I would definitely recommend these products to anyone.
TNP Accessories is rated 4.59 based on 98 reviews