TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
Great product delivered promptly. Couldn’t be happier. All weights and bars stored in one place.
TNP Accessories  5 star review on 1st August 2021
Very quick delivery and a good price. Product sways slightly left to right. It still seems stable but not particularly solid.
Had a discount number, no gen on how to use it.,
Quick dispatch/ product was as discribed . A star service .
High Quality Fitness Equipment. Excellent Customer Service. Good Communication From Ordering Through To Delivery. Five Star Service.
Excellent fast service and competitive prices
Item bought as a gift but I will definitely treat myself too! Fantastic customer service with an initial email received thanking me for my order and regular updates on the status of delivery. Quick delivery.
I had recently recovered from a foot and ankle injury, so I decided to buy a balance board to help strengthen my ankle. It is amazing value for the price. It is good quality and very sturdy. Exactly what I was looking for.
Very poor quality. The black cover was already peeled off the disc even though I haven't used them yet. And I won't be able to them either because my feet slip off the disc without the cover... Very disappointed!!!
I put in my order and it was delivered very promptly. Instructions for ordering were easy to understand, even for someone like me who does very little online shopping!
Very prompt service
Very helpful and efficient service. Super fast delivery and very competitive prices. Highly recommended.
Purchased 2 bulgarian weighted power bags. They arrived in time for our fitness session and the players loved them.
Arrived very promptly and as required
Great quality products that arrived very swiftly with great communication by the seller. Have bought items again due to this great service.
The quality was very poor, it got damaged in the first use
Arrived promptly and is very good quality. I'm more than happy.
Great service right from the ease of ordering through to the speedy delivery. Customer service of the highest level. Highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Good quality product and fast delivery.
Order stuff on a Weds, got it on a Fri. Nice work guys.
TNP Accessories is rated 4.54 based on 138 reviews