TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
The bar is of good quality, but I am disappointed that is does not completely match the photo on the website. Specifically, the bar that I was sent to me has got no centre knurling (the small region in the centre of the bar that would sit in the upper back when doing squats). Shipping was exactly a week due to the carrier first sending the bar to the incorrect delivery depot.
Fantastic equipment and very quick delivery, really impressed.
Product came in a reasonable time and a great product.
I bought this resistance band around 10 days ago and it’s already ripped!!!!

I wanna know what to do, please.
Will you give me refound or give me another band???

Sorry, but it’s unacceptable!

I’m a woman and I was using the band 3 times a week only!
Brilliant service. Quick delivery. What more can you ask for?
Really pleased with weights, and the fast and friendly service. Thanks!
Simple shopping, fast shipping
Generally, they have decent products I’ve had bar and weights years and years ago. Going well.

But the dipping bar was beyond a joke. Read my comments below on that.

And I have emailed them no reply. I know it’s a busy season. But really disappointed with it. It’s complete trash.

Absolute rubbish do not buy.

I know it’s 50 pound. But the part where you dip from wobbles and vibrates like no other. I only weight 85kg thinking of weighted dips. This will be a challenge.
No stability, it’s a poor design needed to constructed bit more cleverly. Your literally being held up by a single support. If this is how they function they must be damaged.

Reposted as the comments on the dip bar were not visible
GREAT FOR MUSCLE GROWTH
Great product highly recommend
Terrible company don’t use them! Ordered over 2 weeks ago. Still not received it. I have tried to call and email countless amount of times with no response
Bought at the start of the Covid problem but delivery was much quicker than expected.
TNP, great products and great prices!
Super fast delivery! Great price! Really happy!
The TNP wall ball is great quality and maintains a round shape when used. It is ideal for wall balls and I do recommend. I chose the 10kg. My one and only concern is the weight distribution within the ball, it feels like the weight moves depending on which side you drop it. This sometimes makes it awkward when catching the ball as the centre of mass is not in the centre of the ball. This is possibly sand moving inside, which I expect will get better with more use as it distributes itself within the ball.
Been a week since I've order and it hasn't even dispatched, tracking number just shows that it's not with the courrier yet.

To make matters worse, this company ship with Yodel within the UK, perfect recipe for a disaster. Customer service have been mildly responsive but for the most part useless.

Worst part is that the bar doesn't even have max weight it can handle given to you. I had to reach out and ask what it was, which is only 100kg by the way. Abnormally low, yet you aren't told beforehand??

Website in general is sketchy and contradictory too, for example with this particular product it says the bar is 15kg right below it. Yet in the description, it says: "5' Olympic Bar - 150cm Long - 12.6kg Weight approximately". Might be a minor contradiction, but it's shady.

Overall, my bet is that you do not buy from this company. Will be contacting my card company and getting my money back, there's no chance in hell I'm going to continue following up with TNP accessories, they take days to reply, hardly read your questions and even when they do that, they hand you 1 sentence answers.

Useless.
I've just received my set of 50 kg dumbbells and I'm very pleased with them. Although one of the plates was damaged on arrival, TNP were quick to send me a replacement without any hesitation. Their customer service is excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to use them for any future purchases.
Delivered on time just as expected. Great service!
Good product that was delivered quickly and well packaged.
only looked for 7kg dumbbells