TNP Accessories Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories

Tell us how TNP Accessories made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very quick to send lots of thank you emails etc and now I have this review request before my items have even arrived. Ordered over 1 week ago and still nothing, tracking info issued returns nothing. I email and ask where my order is and get told they don’t know where my items are I then get offered a refund or they will send my items again my choice!!? Not good. Still waiting....... UPDATE I was asked to revise my review! 🤔 Items finally arrived in a completely battered cardboard box. Not exactly a great first impression as a new customer."
Hi Warren,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience on our website. We value your feedback and we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately due to the busy festive season your order was misplaced by the courier and other unavoidable circumstances.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,