TNP Accessories Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
"the site was easy to use and delivery was quick. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong colour. The Seller did not apologise for their error however, did provide me with a pre-paid postage label to send the wrong item back. Awaiting a refund."
"Very quick to send lots of thank you emails etc and now I have this review request before my items have even arrived. Ordered over 1 week ago and still nothing, tracking info issued returns nothing. I email and ask where my order is and get told they don’t know where my items are I then get offered a refund or they will send my items again my choice!!? Not good. Still waiting....... UPDATE I was asked to revise my review! 🤔 Items finally arrived in a completely battered cardboard box. Not exactly a great first impression as a new customer."
Hi Warren,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience on our website. We value your feedback and we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately due to the busy festive season your order was misplaced by the courier and other unavoidable circumstances.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,