TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
A bit shoddily made but ok.
The bar is of good quality, but I am disappointed that is does not completely match the photo on the website. Specifically, the bar that I was sent to me has got no centre knurling (the small region in the centre of the bar that would sit in the upper back when doing squats). Shipping was exactly a week due to the carrier first sending the bar to the incorrect delivery depot.
the site was easy to use and delivery was quick. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong colour. The Seller did not apologise for their error however, did provide me with a pre-paid postage label to send the wrong item back. Awaiting a refund.
Very quick to send lots of thank you emails etc and now I have this review request before my items have even arrived. Ordered over 1 week ago and still nothing, tracking info issued returns nothing. I email and ask where my order is and get told they don’t know where my items are I then get offered a refund or they will send my items again my choice!!? Not good. Still waiting....... UPDATE I was asked to revise my review! 🤔 Items finally arrived in a completely battered cardboard box. Not exactly a great first impression as a new customer.
Hi Warren, We would like to apologize for your negative experience on our website. We value your feedback and we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately due to the busy festive season your order was misplaced by the courier and other unavoidable circumstances. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, TnP Accessories
TNP Accessories is rated 4.54 based on 131 reviews