TNP Accessories Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories

Tell us how TNP Accessories made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"the quality you get for the price is good"
"Stillawiting parcel force to deliver my parcel hoping to get it on Wed as second delivery but now my reference is changed can't tack it"
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your feedback and have raised this query with Parcelforce.

TnP Accessories
"Product was brilliant. Easy to set up and looks great in my garage/home gym. Delivery was very poor. Packaging was a mess (all burst open) and the delivery driver delivered to a factory near us and said it was a neighbour. Just by luck my phone number was on the package and the factory security team called me to collect."
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. We do take all feedback and we assure you that we are working on better delivery options.

TnP Accessories
"Great value for money. Initially was unsure with setup as I’m not the best with figuring stuff out without clear instructions but I had swift responses to enquiries via email and then set it up perfectly. Very happy with my purchase, would certainly recommend. It works well in my home gym."

TnP Accessories
"can't complain about the product as it was exactly as expected and in mint condition. I was concerned as the box was completely destroyed so I was worried about damage but every thing inside was ok. delivery was a bit of a night mare tho as I never knew when any one was delivering and after a few failed attempts I had to drive 20 miles to pick it up. however it is here now in time for Xmas and all well that ends well"
Hi Sean,