TNP Accessories Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories

Tell us how TNP Accessories made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I bought some 50kg dumbells. They were faulty due to the screw locks not working. I wrote to the company but was told I would have to send them back at my own cost plus they would deduct a 20% admin fee. In total this was more than the sum of the purchase. Not sure this is legal practice."
"Ordered a bench press and weights from the website. A couple of days later received an email saying they couldn't deliver to Orkney so got a refund. I have purchased a similar item and deliver was only £15 all the way from GERMANY!!"
Hi Wesley,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience on our website. We value your feedback and we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately our couriers charge us more than that for delivery to your location and hence we couldn't process your order. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,