TNP Accessories Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
"the site was easy to use and delivery was quick. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong colour. The Seller did not apologise for their error however, did provide me with a pre-paid postage label to send the wrong item back. Awaiting a refund."
"Great customer service and quick delivery."
"Everything was ok"
"I am a fitness professional and provide community and studio based classes. I am so very impressed with the quality and price of products. The customer service is the best and speed of delivery is amazing!! I'll be back!!"
"A great product at a great price. I've ordered two items from TNP and they've both arrived with 48 hours of my order being placed."
"I bought some 50kg dumbells. They were faulty due to the screw locks not working. I wrote to the company but was told I would have to send them back at my own cost plus they would deduct a 20% admin fee. In total this was more than the sum of the purchase. Not sure this is legal practice."
"A very professional Company who go the extra mile and really do appreciate your business - however small. I am sure that TNP will be a successful business that will be trading in many years to come."
"Prompt delivery and goods as described - would buy again"
"the quality you get for the price is good"
"Affordable, good quality equipment with fast delivery and great costumers support. I got everything I would use in the gym for much less than a year's membership. I would definitely recommend these products to anyone."
"I've found the weights to be of excellent quality and were delivered very promptly. No complaints whatsoever."
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback.

TnP Accessories
"Only being using products for a few days. Happy with the products, appear to be good quality and robust."

TnP Accessories
"great weight plate tree got 430 kgs on it and solid as a rock"

TnP Accessories
"Have purchased from TnP Accessories before and was very pleased, so had no issue in returning back to them when I wanted other equipment. Great service, excellent delivery times and all at a really good price. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for gym equipment."

TnP Accessories
"Good quality products, good value for money, excellent delivery service. Very happy with this company, would buy again."

TnP Accessories
"Order the wrong thin and they were great about it got refund and equipment I wanted in extremely quickly and efficiently"

TnP Accessories
"Great service and delivery. The composition of the weights are first class, would come back to you Thank you Andy Robertson"

TnP Accessories
"Had a few things from TNP, really great products and service. And Free delivery +"

TnP Accessories
"Great transaction thanks 1st class"

TnP Accessories
"Always really happy with purchases, good quality items delivered quickly and for very reasonable prices! Wouldn't look anywhere else for gear now."

TNP Accessories is rated 4.74 based on 68 reviews