TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
Amazing customer service and fast delivery will order again.
Reasonably priced. Good quality items and speedy delivery. Not much more you can ask for from a company in my opinion. Very satisfied.
Quick, exactly as photos
Happy with the product and very dash delivery.
Easy website to navigate, prompt despatch and delivery, good quality products.
Arrived in good time and as advertised!
Very good service and good quality product
Happy with purchase, great price and customer service was spot on.
I ordered a landmine attachment on Saturday and it arrived the following Wednesday. Not only was that good, the item is really sturdy and was cheaper than on other websites. Win, win!
Great service, no problems when ordering and shipping and deliver was quick too. Will definitely order from here again :)
Quick delivery. Reasonably priced and great quality
Excellent overall - weights are good quality and as described and order arrived timely as promised. Can't fault TNP
The bar is of good quality, but I am disappointed that is does not completely match the photo on the website. Specifically, the bar that I was sent to me has got no centre knurling (the small region in the centre of the bar that would sit in the upper back when doing squats). Shipping was exactly a week due to the carrier first sending the bar to the incorrect delivery depot.
Fantastic equipment and very quick delivery, really impressed.
Product came in a reasonable time and a great product.
I bought this resistance band around 10 days ago and it’s already ripped!!!! I wanna know what to do, please. Will you give me refound or give me another band??? Sorry, but it’s unacceptable! I’m a woman and I was using the band 3 times a week only!
Brilliant service. Quick delivery. What more can you ask for?
Really pleased with weights, and the fast and friendly service. Thanks!
Simple shopping, fast shipping
Generally, they have decent products I’ve had bar and weights years and years ago. Going well. But the dipping bar was beyond a joke. Read my comments below on that. And I have emailed them no reply. I know it’s a busy season. But really disappointed with it. It’s complete trash. Absolute rubbish do not buy. I know it’s 50 pound. But the part where you dip from wobbles and vibrates like no other. I only weight 85kg thinking of weighted dips. This will be a challenge. No stability, it’s a poor design needed to constructed bit more cleverly. Your literally being held up by a single support. If this is how they function they must be damaged. Reposted as the comments on the dip bar were not visible
TNP Accessories is rated 4.59 based on 122 reviews