TNP Accessories Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories

Tell us how TNP Accessories made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Great product at competitive prices, with good old fashioned customer service."
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. Thank you again.

TnP Accessories
"Great product, great service. Quick delivery. Really happy thank you."

TnP Accessories
"Stillawiting parcel force to deliver my parcel hoping to get it on Wed as second delivery but now my reference is changed can't tack it"
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your feedback and have raised this query with Parcelforce.

TnP Accessories
"Product was brilliant. Easy to set up and looks great in my garage/home gym. Delivery was very poor. Packaging was a mess (all burst open) and the delivery driver delivered to a factory near us and said it was a neighbour. Just by luck my phone number was on the package and the factory security team called me to collect."
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. We do take all feedback and we assure you that we are working on better delivery options.

TnP Accessories
"Product arrived very quickly, and seems to be hard wearing quality. Hopefully lasts the test of time"

TnP Accessories
"1st class for what you need. Brilliant value. Many thanks"

TnP Accessories
"Excellent customer service and fast dispatch very happy thank you"

TnP Accessories
"SIte was easy to use and the ordering process very easy. Products are of an excellent quality."

TnP Accessories
"Great products and amazing customer service, could not recommend enough!"

TnP Accessories
"Simple, quick purchase with good comms"

TnP Accessories
"Excellent service & product"

TnP Accessories
"Delivery times was spot on as was the kit top notch 👍"

TnP Accessories
"The weights and bar are excellent quality at an incredibly cheap price. I received the weights first and the bar and collars came a few days later via a different courier, I was a bit worried that the bar might not come so would have appreciated something in the payment confirmation email that this might happen."
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. We will incorporate your suggestions regarding the delivery.

TnP Accessories
"Very quick to send lots of thank you emails etc and now I have this review request before my items have even arrived. Ordered over 1 week ago and still nothing, tracking info issued returns nothing. I email and ask where my order is and get told they don’t know where my items are I then get offered a refund or they will send my items again my choice!!? Not good. Still waiting....... UPDATE I was asked to revise my review! 🤔 Items finally arrived in a completely battered cardboard box. Not exactly a great first impression as a new customer."
Hi Warren,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience on our website. We value your feedback and we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately due to the busy festive season your order was misplaced by the courier and other unavoidable circumstances.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

TnP Accessories
"Great value for money. Initially was unsure with setup as I’m not the best with figuring stuff out without clear instructions but I had swift responses to enquiries via email and then set it up perfectly. Very happy with my purchase, would certainly recommend. It works well in my home gym."

TnP Accessories
"Excellent Customer Service, superb equipment supplied, many thanks."

TnP Accessories
"Ordered a bench press and weights from the website. A couple of days later received an email saying they couldn't deliver to Orkney so got a refund. I have purchased a similar item and deliver was only £15 all the way from GERMANY!!"
Hi Wesley,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience on our website. We value your feedback and we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately our couriers charge us more than that for delivery to your location and hence we couldn't process your order. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

TnP Accessories
"The order came faster than I expected. Thanks"
Hi Marius,

TnP Accessories
"I bought a set dumbbells for my son at the last minute before Christmas. I was worried they would not arrive in time but they did, with Freepost. He is very happy with the product and I would definitely buy from these guys again."

TnP Accessories
"Very good service, quick and easy"
Hi Shane,