TNP Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
Read TNP Accessories  Reviews
I've just received my set of 50 kg dumbbells and I'm very pleased with them. Although one of the plates was damaged on arrival, TNP were quick to send me a replacement without any hesitation. Their customer service is excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to use them for any future purchases.
Delivered on time just as expected. Great service!
Good product that was delivered quickly and well packaged.
only looked for 7kg dumbbells
Very happy with this product, delivery was fast, and product was good quality, and great value
Bought for my grandson seems very pleased with equipment
Very impressed with the product, will order more from you in the near future.
Just got my weighted vest and it is wonderful! even it came with a skpping rope. Fast delivery and really good service
I love TnP hex dumbbells, they are sweet! 👌 Delivery is super quick, website is clear. I'm slowly filling my rack in my home gym with them so I'll be back!
Came the day before it was supposed to and also got a free gift! Communication from them was great all the way through.
Prompt and polite.
I ordered the Step box, i didn't expect it to be much for the price but it is great, better than expected, delivery was very quick, i would not hesitate to buy from TNP again.
Quality Product - Good Sales Process and follow up protocols to ensure customer satisfaction - will buy from again
Great products, great service
This is the third order placed with TNP for hex dumbbells, great quality, great price and speedy delivery. Very happy.
Despite some issues with delivery, we're very happy with the service and product received. We really appreciated the friendly and helpful service and great value
TNP Accessories. = Teriffic Notable Professionals !
The Deal I got was incredible .
Small Price and Big customer satisfaction!
Really The Dogs B.ollox.!,,,
Everything was as discribed, of good quality and delivered very quickly
Excellent product at a great price very quick delivery I would recommend tnp
Excellent communication and products