TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Perfect. Excellent delivery and customer service. Thank you .
Ordered some Cole and Son wallpaper at very good prices. Wallpaper arrived safely a couple of days later. Great service.
Delighted with such efficient and friendly service. Ordered my fabric Thursday pm and it arrived Monday.
Delighted with the service to date. All info requested was provided promptly and in full. Competitive prices too with several options to pay.

(Can you submit as N Surgenor please).
Very helpful staff and received our purchase very promptly will definitely be purchasing again with TM Interiors
Speed of service was amazing!
Ordered some wallpaper, arrived very quickly & was well packaged, very happy to reccommend.
Amazing customer service, ordered in the evening, dispatched next day, arrived on time. Thank you very much. Perfect in every way, and really good price, what more could we ask for.
I required my upholstery fabric from France really quickly in the end and Richard came through brilliantly. I ordered the fabric on Monday evening and my upholsterer had it in her hand on Thursday. Beautiful fabric, I'm so pleased with it. Thanks Richard and team.
Absolutely wonderful service. Personalised assistance with helping me purchase product on line and speedy delivery to my overseas location.
Would highly recommend.
We believe it is a great company with a very professional approach to selecting and advising. That comes also with a great taste. They have a huge range of products and possess a good knowledge about quality and prices ranges. We are very pleased to cooperate with TM Interiors and come back again and again with our new projects.
Ordered wallpaper, delivery to Sweden within less than a week. Excellent! I’d like to recommend TM Interiors to anyone who needs wallpaper to decent prices and fast delivery!
I ordered and received my wallpaper very quickly. TM was very professional and great help. Thank you.
Very happy with the product quality and the response to get it delivered.
Lovely people to work with! Amazing supply, fast response and fair pricing. Definitely recommend TM interiors
one week and order has not arrived
Apologies if your order has been delayed for any reason, I am sure we are assisting you resolve matters.
Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Regards TMI
Quick response and good price, thank you
Quick delivery good value good quality just 5*
Excellent service fast delivery & highly recommended.
Perfect. extra fast