TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
My wallpaper was ordered and arrived in Dublin much sooner than I expected. I had shopped around for over a year for this particular Mind The Gap wallpaper and TM Interiors was definitely the most competitively priced.
Great service, from ordering to delivery.
Wallpaper arrived promptly, very fair price and beautiful.
Good website, easy to use.
Order delivered promptly.
Material in good condition and as ordered.
Very happy with the service
Ordered Harlequin paper and fabric and it came in a few days which I was delighted at because Northern ireland deliveries have been affected badly with brexit so TM Interiors did really well.
excellent service.. love the products..
First class service and products
Very speedy delivery and when there was an mistake by the delivery service TM interiors fixed it quickly and provided good updates.
Fast and efficient service great
I would like to thank you, TMINTERIORS, for the fabulous service I receivedx from you !!¬ I ordered my wallpaper and adhesive one day and it all arrived the next morning........ what a Brilliant service ! I will certainly use you again, cant wait !! Thank you.
Placed my order from Germany. All went perfectly well. Good and prompt service when having questions. Excellent!
Had to wait for new stock to be delivered but was updated by TM (not left in the dark!) and fabric actually arrived 2 weeks before expected, so very pleasantly surprised. Would definitely use this company again.
Extremely helpful and ensured we gotour order as quickly as possiblr
We were very pleased with the whole transaction with TM Interiors. Such a quick efficient delivery. Wallpapers good too.
Excellent service
Excellent customer service. Helen promptly answered our questions before we purchased our beautiful Morris and Co wallpaper. Delivery was fast and very well packaged. We will definitely buy from TM Interiors again and have already recommended them to friends and family.
Wall paper arrived very quickly . Competitively priced . Many thanks
Really helpful - had time pressure due to being let down elsewhere, will definitely be a return customer. Thank you.
Excellent service the wallpaper turned up before we expected well done
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 1,201 reviews