TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
I ordered wallpaper on Friday and it arrived the next day, amazing service. Thank you, I can definitely recommend.
Bought some Morris and co wallpaper and the price was very competitive and shipping cost to Finland was decent. Also the shipping was fast, very happy for my purchase!
Competitive pricing. Great customer service. Prompt delivery.
This is the second time I’ve purchased fabric from TM Interiors and now they are just going to be my “go to” for fabric and trimmings.
I received prompt responses to my emails and was informed by email of dispatch and arrival dates of my fabric.
An exceptional company which I highly recommend.
Good products, good service, rapid delivery.
Excellent service, quality products, great prices! thank you TM
After 2 weeks I still haven't received any information about my order and the shipping.
Dear Costanza, we are sorry to read your review and apologies for any inconvenience caused with the delay in your delivery. A confirmation of dispatch was sent on Monday and I can see the order has now been delivered which took 8 working days from date of order and was slightly longer than our delivery aim. Again apologies for any inconvenience caused. Our best wishes TMI
With the lock down 3 days away, I was so grateful to beable to talk to your sales person who assured me it would be sent before lockdown .
It arrived 2 days after ordering, thank you
Excellent customer service!
Very pleased!
Fabulous service with informative delivery information . The wallpaper was on the wall 48 hours from placing the order. Super impressed
TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Excellent service. Will definitely buy from you again
Absolutely brilliant service, thoroughly recommend. Having made an error with my order TM rectified it without any problem and saved me a very expensive mistake!
Quick delivery, packaged well
Great customer service from the whole team especially in dealing with a difficult delivery situation.
Very quick and efficient supply from a wide range of quality products. Couldn’t be better.
They very fast and efficient
I came across TM Interiors whilst googling a particular material I was after. I tried to order online but the computer went a bit wobbly, called them direct and they were so helpful, put the order through on the phone and the material arrived in two days. Great Service. I like the website design as well.
Excellent service. Very helpful .Would use them again and recommend them.
Wide choice of products and easy ordering. Kept informed as to progress and once stock was a available delivered the next day. Excellent customer service.
Very helpful and friendly . And a quick Delivery .
I ordered my wallpaper by phone. The sales consultant was very diligent, making sure that the paper being ordered matched the sample I had (as the manufacturer had several colour ways, all of which look very similar) and gave me details of when the paper would be in stock. My parcel arrived this morning, much sooner than I expected. Excellent service.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 1,158 reviews