TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
TLC Sport 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Jo Langham
Great products and fast delivery! Thankyou!
Good admin processes for ordering. Beautifully wrapped item.
Sadly leggings far too long for me - I am 5'3", so have had to return.
Lovely quality but they are a bit on the small size. Would Definately recommend.
Love the black bootleg trousers for dancing. Sadly the white trousers were slightly dirty on waistband but cheap so I did not return.
Pleased with my purchase just wished leggings could have been a bit shorter in the leg.
I was very impressed with my experience buying a sports top from TLC having not used the site for some time. The item was discounted in the sale and arrived very promptly....the day after I ordered it. Only the P&P costs would deter me from using the site more often!
Need more availability for short people. I couldn’t get what I needed when I had surgery and have waited over six months for short compression leggings in medium. I’ve had to opt for larger size than needed to get short leg. I contact customer services who said they were coming in soon but every time I look there’s only big sizes in shorter length. Disappointed but I’ll keep looking.
they post the item's quickly to you
Made First ordered seem like a good company the leggings seemed very tight /small around leg have let sister have as I worn 1 pair and was not comfortable was just to tight even though odered L and am 12/14 short leg 31.
Very good quality, come up slightly small but great length in the leg, I use for figure skating and they are perfect.
Fast efficient delivery. Great slimming gym wear very comfortable
Very good quality - nice material and well finished. Very comfortable - would maybe like it feel a bit firmer to stop the wobbles!!!!
Quick processing and delivery. Lovely selection of products. Good communication.
They fit great!
very happy with the items received but not happy that as a new customer I didn't receive a 15% discount as stated on the website when signing up for an account.
Nice leggings so strong I love
Quick delivery of item. Good quality sports gear
Very quick delivery. Good quality product, fits well for size
Good design and quick delivery.
Quite happy!