TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
Delighted with the fit and quality of my workout pants and great service.They arrived so came sooooo quickly.Result!
The compression on these leggings are not very strong. I bought 1 strong legging an 1 very strong. Both were not as I expected as they are very expensive. I have worn both an don’t have the time to return so I’ll be just wearing as normal leggings which cost a lot of money. I won’t be buying these again.
We are very sorry you didn’t feel our compression was up to standard. This range is extremely popular amongst our customers and we are very surprised to hear it didn’t work for you. We would like to speak to you to learn more about what went wrong, please do reach out to us so we can help rectify this for you.
Love my leggings they come wrapped up like a present and they really do make a difference around your tummy. Recommend 100%
Quality of swimsuit was great, I have had a couple of elite swimsuits s and they last formally years and wear well, but this one was too long in the body for me. If you made a shorter body version I'd buy one in every colour your make.
I wouldn’t buy my leggings from anywhere else, they are amazing
Love these leggins! Customer service extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend TLC.
Just as they are described! Perfect for sport or everyday use. Would definitely recommend.
This was the second time I ordered from TLC sport. The same product, as I am so pleased with it. Now I can have one in the wash and one on me. It's comfortable, good quality clothing.
Efficient ordering and good arrived speedily well packaged. Excellent products.
Love TLC leggings! I have bought so many pairs of leggings. Due to buy new ones. Perfect fit, my figure looks amazing.
The best leggings!
The leggings are amazing, really slimming but comfortable too. So pleased to have discovered this company, I shall definitely be buying more!
Best leggings I have owned. Take a good dress size off!
First purchase very pleased with my leggings will definitely shop with TLC again
I love those leggings from TLC sport! I have about 10 pairs and keep bying them. Best of the best!
I am really happy with my leggings! Great support, not see through at all! Just ehat I wanted.
Very quick to arrive after placing an order. Lovely quality and feel. Much thicker than expected and NOT see through!! They are a little difficult to get on but as it says on the packet persevere as it is worth it!! I do have two different sizes, XL and 2XL and even though the XL are more difficult to get on, once on they're not moving!! I bought mine for the compression aspect and I am not disappointed as they ease any aches and pains/swelling in my muscles/legs during activity, from walking to full on cardio. Will definitely order more in the near future!!
Fantastic service....absolutely love my trousers...so comfortable and hold me in on my 12 hour shifts ...thankyou xx
The best leggings iv ever brought, well worth the money x
Received my leggings really quickly, they were beautifully packed and in perfect condition. I am so pleased with my leggings, so much support and a lot cheaper than a lot on the internet.Definitely would purchase with this company again - Well done
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,655 reviews