TLC Sport Reviews

Agnieszka Radziwilowicz
TLC Sport 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
TLC Sport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Shelly Ocsinberg
TLC are an amazing company selling amazing clothing, I have been buying from them for years, and would happily recommend them to anyone.
I ordered a few more pairs of leggings loving the two I already had. I do find the high tummy control too high except for short periods of time, I thought it would be better in the light compression but unfortunately it is not for me. (This is just personal preference though and really my issue is getting them down and back up when nature calls cos actually they are dead comfortable and do wonders for the silhouette) My initial order that I love was Extra Strong Compression Leggings with Egyptian Cotton, I didn't even realise the Egyptian cotton bit when I ordered them, so on my next order I went for Extra Strong Compression Leggings with Figure Firming, they really are not as tight a compression (same size ordered) so turns out the Egyptian cotton error was a good one - I will be returning the unopened leggings and ordering more Egyptian cotton!!!! Oh, I must say as well I am 6ft and was worried about the length of these leggings - I needn't have been, they are perfect.
So comfortable & perfect length
Not see through & great quality
Received my order quickly and was so beautiful packaged , I felt I had received a gift! Customer service was absolutely fantastic too. Wish all businesses were as good!

Absolutely love my new leggings fantastic quality and fast delivery
Perfect sizing im 5"8, 28" waist and got a size small. so comfortable, not see through. love them๐Ÿ‘
Fabulous product! Really does have tummy control. Wish you had an undergarment too because your tummy control better and more comfortable than anything I have tried. Great customer service, nothing is too much trouble. Leggings available in multiple lengths which is really great for tall people!
Ordered my very first pair of compression leggings which I was very very impressed with, so much I phoned up to order 2 more pairs the day My order arrived. Customer service absolutely faultless, very helpful woman who took my second order!
I Will use this company for all future legging purchases. You won't be disappointed!
Kirsty Oxfordshire
Poor communication and have kept my money & leggings.
Service is 2nd to none - speedy delivery!! TLC also re-stocks quickly so no long waits for your favourites. The cropped compression leggings are SO COMFY!!
Lovely well made leggings. So comfy and hold in the bits you don’t want to move when jumping around. This is my second pair. First pair worn non stop for two years. Yoga tastic!
What an amazing fit these leggings are, a quality product and a great Silhouette for a very reasonable price
I have been buying my exercise clothing from TLC Sport for years. The quality & fit are great &
Items arrive in good time & are beautifully packaged.Being a fitness instructor I am using & washing the gear regularly &,with care, they last & keep their elasticity for a long time.
I have searched high and low for some yoga pants in this shape. They are excellent. Comfortable and easy to wear. They are true to description and sizing . Nice product
The firming gym bottoms are fantastic - the best I've ever bought. Really comfortable and they do exactly what they say. Great service too from TLC.
My order arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I really liked the range available, and sports clothing is competitively priced.
Feel that the image was misleading (though that what is an undertop was part of the garment) looks ridiculous one way up (advertised as reversible) so I will be using it as rags to clean with. Dispatch was quick.
Good site- easy to navigate.
Leggings soft and thick material- not see through!
Delivery fast.
The leggings are by far the best quality. So durable I had my last pair 10 years!
I will only ever buy leggings from TLC sport as the quality is far superior than the main sports brands. Customer service is the best I have ever experienced I just contact them via insta If I have to return something and I get to chat to Charlotte who sorts everything out no stress. The fit and structure of the leggings are so flattering ! No more high street leggings for me ! Jean from Ireland
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,474 reviews