Tiles360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360
Read Tiles360 Reviews

About Tiles360:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

Speedy service and great communication. Tiles arrived on time and safe delivery. Very pleased with the quality of titles and service from Tiles360
Thank you for your review and rating.
Tiles arrived promptly and as expected- look great
Excellent tiles and delivered on the day I booked . Highly recommend
Great quality tiles! I found non like the ones I ordered on Tiles 360 they are amazing quality, Spanish tiles for a great price and service. All came perfectly packaged and delivered in great time. Worth the delivery cost. I love them thank you!
Thank you for your review and rating. We are pleased to hear the Eliane Blue is so appreciated. We love them too!
Brilliant tiles, well packaged and delivered on time.
Thank you for your rating and review.
Good service
Beautiful tiles and very good quality. Everyone who see the hall love it. It made my hall looking very big. Thank you Tiles360 would love you to see the photo
Tiles360 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Tiles360 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. These Kent tiles look fab in your hallway!
The whole experience of buying from this business was great, from ordering samples to selecting the finished chosen tiles delivered was well managed. The quality of the tiles we bought was excellent, many people have commented on the finished bathroom and the tiles. I wouldn’t only recommend Tiles 360, I’ll buy from them again.
Thank you for your review and rating.
Pleased with the tiles and prompt delivery.Was going to order one more box cost £27 pounds but were put off by the £30 pound delivery cost,so will pray I have calculated the amount required correctly.Will update when I have finished the job.
Thank you for the review and rating.
Excellent service - good quality tiles at a good price and arrived on time
Order processed was really easy, delivery very quick and love our new kitchen tiles
I ordered an example tile which arrived promptly, which led me to make a full order which also arrived on the day I requested and by a lovely gentleman. All in all I would use Tiles360 again and would recommend them to family and friends. Thank you
very high quality tiles ,super fast delivery . highly recommended
Tiles360 5 star review on 12th February 2021 Tiles360 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Thank you for your review and photos. The Hex Black looks fantastic on your floor
Delivered on time. We had an issue with broken tiles sent a new box straight away. Tiles are a great quality. Very pleased with this company will definitely use them again.
Beautiful tiles. Really good quality. Haven’t come across any yet that are chipped or broken which is usually the case in boxes of tiles. Worth spending the money on decent tiles.
Great quality tiles and quick delivery great service 5 STAR
Great service
The tiles I purchased were well priced abs look amazing. Delivery was super quick considering the world we now live in. Would 100% recommend and I am actually ordering more tiles from tiles 360 because of this.
Amazing service, Mark really helped with tile choices, speedy delivery, highly recommended as they have better prices then mainstream tile companies/ bathroom companies
Thank you for your review and rating. We will pass your comments on to Mark
Great purchase
Tiles360 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Thank you very much for your review, rating, and photo.
Tiles360 is rated 4.75 based on 238 reviews