The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Easy to search your site good quality products at affordable prices
Sehr guter Shop,tolle Auswahl da wird jeder schnell fündig 👍🏻👌🏻
I'm completely satisfied with all my purchases so far.
Great products. My girlfriend has given me major "brownie points!"
First class service as always.
Great nylons !!! they are classy
Perfect, smooth fine and open
My go to shop for all my hosiery needs, great selection along with great prices and sales cant be beat by anyone. International shipping {to us} is always quick.
Thanks Tight Spot the Best.
Tight spot never disappoints, my wife loves there hosiery
I love the tight spot!! Very good range and excellent service. I buy every couple of months. Great prices and sales..
I took a chance ordering hosiery over the internet. From all my orders, I receive a great product at a great value. Tight Spot exceeded my expectations!
Lots of styles. Responsive customer support.
As a male who wears tights all the time find The Tight Spot is perfect for buying styles that I have trouble finding in stores. IE: suspender tights & open crotch tights. Also I can buy tights in colours that are hard to find in stores.
Always good products and service
Very reliable site. already passed several orders.
We’ve ordered from here quite awhile ago and it was a great experience. Nice to know things haven’t changed!
Arrived a bit later than expected, though very happy with the product and don't hold them against it especially during this time. Box was also damaged too but product inside was fine.
Quick shipping to the US, good prices
ALL IS WELL
Always a pleasure to deal with, a fantastic range from cheaper to more expensive items.
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,648 reviews