The Tight Spot Reviews

customer service
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Hello, I am a returning customer to The Tight Spot. First thing, your selection is fantastic. I particularly love the knee-high stockings. This time around I purchased some leather-look leggings that were on sale and they fit great. Shipping is fairly quick to the US. I will definitely return to purchase more items. Thanks!
My wife is bigger woman and they have a great selection on sexy nylons in her size.
Great choice Of products and quality service highly recommended
There's usually a good deal on. The products are great and ordering is fast and easy. It's really the only place i get my tights from
We love The Tight Spot for so many reasons! The selection, the prices, the free shipping, etc! You folks are our go to place for all our hosiery needs!
Perfect !!
Amazing website, amazing choices, amazing customer service and speedy delivery. What more could you ask for from a tights store?
Easy website to navigate and browse. Pictures of products clear. Straightforward payment process
Very efficient, nice to deal with.
Excellent tights made to fit in every way very long legs. I could not get anything to fit me in the shops and a good variety of colours the best I have ever had.
I love tights. Always have, always will. The Tight Spot has a wide range of products available, good prices, and super easy to navigate. Thanks!
Just beautifull...
Very good service and prices very happy with them
bestens !!!
My partner is very impressed with the quality of the products and the very efficient service provided by yourselves and would recommend you to all others
Great stock and good service. Fuss free orders and delivery as expected. Will be a returning customer.
Very good service and great professionalism to deal with customer issues
Great site, great range of tights and hosiery and great customer service! One f the best hosiery websites around!
Web site has a large choice, easy to select what you need. Delivery only took a couple of days. All in all it ticks the right boxes.
Super ecxellent service and high quality! 5 stars! High recommended!
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 1,520 reviews