The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"Simply the best online hosiery store to deal with. 100% best prices, best selection, and never a problem, ever!!"
"Very good product, excellent customer service and reasonable prices. Always a great experience dealing with The Tight Spot!"
"Always a wonderful selection, great prices and quick shipping to the US."
"Nice tights as ordered, sizing and other site information as described."
"I have bought various styles from tight spot and alway been highly satisfied. the wool over the new socks are excellant stay up without been to tight"
"They are the best online edition for pantyhose nylons, very fast handling serious. Just continue to."
"Super site avec un grand choix.Je le recommande a toutes."
"Very good"
"Always something that catches my eye and can add colour, sparkle or flair to an outfit. The prices are fair and the delivery speedy."
"Amazing tights Fit perfect so soft,flexible and comfortable Thank you"
"I enjoyed my time spent browsing the Tight Spot, no lines, no rude customer or employees, it was actual quite nice, they had my favorite music playing in the background. Felt like they opened just for me. Sold out of a few things but you expect that. Even though I left empty handed I have strong intuition they arr going to pull through."
"FinallY a pair to fit my thick tHighs! My man and I are very happy."
"We use The Tight Spot on a regular basis as it provides an excellent range and choice of great products at competitive prices all in one place. Combined with quick delivery times it’s a no brainer. Thanks to all at The Tight Spot!"
"Thetightspot has a very big range of hosiery, which makes it a perfect webshop for me! Many good quality brands and good prices too :)"
"Great products Great prices"
"Excellent choice wonderful offers and first class service and products repetitive buyer πŸ‘"
"Quality merchandise at the best prices with fast delivery and excellent customer service."
"I love how easy the site is to navigate. The selection and prices are excellent. I will never order from anyone else."
"I HAVE PURCHASED FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS FROM TIGHT SPOT AND HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED GOOD AND PROMPT SERVICE FROM THEM. THE LAST ORDER WAS RECEIVED WITHIN 3 DAYS...... EXCELLENT"
"Very good service Pictures match the delivered items further all items receive normally by mail within the announced time"
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,250 reviews