The Tight Spot Reviews

customer service
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Excellent choice of items, very good pricing and offers, easy to use website and communications regarding order and dispatch ...... thoroughly recommended
Fab selection of tights at good prices
The tights spot is 1 of only 2 online stores I'll buy all my hosiery from I only wish that they would open up a branch or an online store based in the US being that it is so much harder to find high quality hosiery name brands in stores the US they almost dont even exist
Fantastic site. Good choice, especially if you are plus size. Great value, unusual tights and stockings to be had. Love the metallic ones!!
Great service. Quick delivery. Good price. Great product
Correct delivery within a reasonable time. The prices of the goods are OK.
The stockings are lovely, good size and feel soft and smooth too. There was a delay with the delivery due to the bad weather Royal Mail said, but Monika was a star, chasing them up and finding out where they were for me. Excellent customer service.
The selection of legwear, the low prices, and the constant sales all put even Amazon to shame. There is honestly no better place to buy your legwear. The site is easy to use and supports/ships to all countries, FOR FREE!
Bought Trasparenze Allen Leather Look Tights 2 Pair Pack. Good product. Fast delivery.
An easily navigated website, simple and pain free ordering. A comprehensive range of products. Excellent service.
Good selection of products, excellent prices and free shipping on larger orders.
Quick handling and very correct mailing about , We are very satisfied about the quality of the tights
Excellent! Very fast shipping. I recommend.
Good selection and rapid delivery. Sizes are right and fit perfectly. Good quality.
Long time customer, great selection and service.
I love the Tight Spot always on time and the Quality of there products is unmatched
I was delighted when I tried on my new wolford leg-support tights. I am about to see what else Wolford offers in your catalog. ann ellis
Great web site and products. Easy to choose style and size
I was so pleased to find a great selection of patterned trouser stockings. They are harder and harder to find in stores and even specialty shops. I received my order in a short time considering they were shipped from the UK. I'm so happy to have found The Tight Spot.
Huge range with best hoserie in world with lightning fast deliveries.
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 1,496 reviews