The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
i ordered...order #1000228171...several weeks ago and have not recieved it yet...where is it?
Never received the package I purchase. I’m going to report this to my bank.
Item shipping took over a month and still haven't received it, probably already lost and you can't get your money back. Don't waste your money on this web, seriously go somewhere else.
Goods did not arrive
I can't review an order I haven't received yet so all I can review is the shipping.

I placed my order on October 17th, (16 days and counting). No communication, nothing. It is reasonable to expect communication especially when it says to expect it in the order confirmation email. I will Never purchase product from this foreign company again, its not a US Company!
The masts were made the wrong way around. Couldn't wear as the ear prices were sown on incorrectly. Rubbish
I ordered a face mask on the 21st September and paid extra for express delivery, which should of arrived between 1-2 working days. 5 days later I had still not received it. I was offered a refund for the delivery and told it would be with me in the next day or 2. I waited another week and contacted their customer service team on he 2nd of October to say I still haven’t received my item so requested a full refund as it was approaching the 2 week mark. I was told that they won’t refund me for the item and would have to wait until I received the item and then would have to return it to claim a refund. As I write this review on the 9th October, I still haven’t received the item so have had to raise a dispute with my bank to claim the money back from them as they refuse to do so themselves.
I placed my order on 19th Sept and paid for express, its now 23rd and I still haven't received my order. Could someone please let me know what's happening.
Terrible service - I ordered on 3/9/20, still no delivery as of 12/9/20 or any communication. I won't be using this company again!
Cant cancel an order, minutes after putting it in? Strange.
Item not received
It’s been close to a month and I still haven’t received my shipment. I don’t even have a tracking number to use to find out where it might be. I’m not very impressed at all.
Took an ages to arrive, ordered Holdups, but Tights arrived!
I placed an order for tights yesterday and received my confirmation of payment. The website was silent on the shipping method to Canada and the confirmation email I received says "the seller has not provided shipping details yet". What kind of a business doesn't tell you upfront what method they've chosen or a timeline on when the item should be received?
the package didn't arrive never.
Delivery time is terrible , still not received the order , 10 days in
Got a run the first time I put on.. I will not buy anymore or referr toanyone
My order did not arrive. It has now been 2 months since I made the order.
I've been complaining that my order has not arrived and have been made what feels like false promises that an investigation is taking place. No more input after that. I keep asking for a refund and now NO ONE IS ANSWERING. Where is my £100??? AVOID.
Unfortunately this customer asked for the goods to be left in the Garden, we are therefore unable to be liable for
any missing items that may occur due to requests of goods left outside.
Bought the item for my wife, only tried the tights on once when they arrived and the tights laddered straight away. Material not really strong enough. Would not consider purchasing these again.
It did not have the line on the back as shown in picture
The Tight Spot is rated 4.77 based on 1,801 reviews