The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Click Here

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"Always have a good choice of tights to choose from ( the nice colours sell out fast!!) great designs too. They haven't dissapointed yet."
"As a xxl+ person, this is the best site to get quality products and a very good selection. Products are always as displayed, delivered as promised. I would love to see more of the current/high fashion type products available in my size, but I understand demand drives availability."
"What a great little web shop. Looking for something to convert summer dress to autumn. Quickly found what I wanted. Everything on offer seemed good quality and reasonably priced. Main categories easy to navigate to. Only criticism was items appeared fairly randomly although to be fair I didn't try to use filters."
"Arrived after 7 days very pleased with purchases"
"Buonasera desidererei uno sconto del 50% sul prossimo acquisto. Grazie e complimenti. Saluti"
"The site is fabulous and the selections are great. Prices are reasonable for the quality of items. I highly recommend your site."
"Great selection and prices, but poor delivery times compared to those of UK Tights."
"The service was excellent and the tights good fit and reasonable priced"
"I enjoyed the shopping experience but my order has still not arrived."
"Good prices, fast and competent service. The inventory changes too slowly. Tights that I didn't want 4 years ago are still on the site."
"Good value and range of products"
"Eine sehr übersichtliche Seite, viel Auswahl, haben immer schon gerne in GB gekauft, auch bei The Tight Spot haben wir schon mehrfach gekauft, ein Stern Abzug weil manche Nylons doch sehr teuer sind, wohl wissend das die Haltbarkeit doch beschränkt ist, andererseits hat Qualität ihren Preis, wer was besonderes will, findet es hier, wir bleiben dabei!"
"I like the value you can get from The Tight Spot. Also they have the hard to find items."
"Good prices and lots of selection, but I'm still waiting on the delivery"
"Great offers, would like to be able to filter more to find what I want but it is a great site to use."
"Good experience"
"My "Go to Spot" to buy hot tights and stockings for my wife. Would get 5 star except delivery takes so long to USA"
"I don’t do twitter or Facebook, so there’s no sense in me entering to win. I wouldn’t be able to know if I won."
"Buono precisi"
"Huge amount of options to choose. Great glossary. Photos of the whole product would be nice."
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,284 reviews