The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"There was a good selection of the tights I was looking for. The order was despatched promptly and I am looking forward to receiving it."
"Great place to buy tights and pantyhose! Good selection and fast shipping!"
"Lot of choice"
"Very interesting site and fast payment experiece"
"My wife loved the product, but shipment could have been quicker, but all good."
"My wife always likes the tights/stockings that I buy for her from The Tight Spot. They are excellent quality and value for money. When we go out, my wife looks great and feels good wearing your products. I am proud to accompany her when your products help her to look so attractive!"
"Love the size guide which means I can get the right size. Selection excellent with good makes and easy discounts. I love Tight Spot"
"Always good product's. Many tights in stock"
"The price is really good and the free shipping is awesome as well, but I hope I can get my stuff track in the future. I really like shopping at the tights spot."
"more item for choice and price reasonable"
"The product has arrived after 3 days. From the packaging it has been sent by airmail. From an environmental point of view this is a disaster. Yes tights and all plastics are made from oil. But oh dear to burn jet fuel for delivery... not good. I wondered why the long delivery time. It leaves me wondering just how far these products have travelled?"
"Very good quality"
"Just need to be able to sort tights by price."
"I love the selection available, and I especially appreciate the range of prices. I've never received anything less than good quality tights and hold ups, and the customer service is always exceptional. Sometimes sizes are a shot in the dark, but more often than not they're spot on."
"Great selection. Quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"I chose your web site due to its pattern organization, clearness, convenient pictures an overall information given"
"Bought a lot of interesting pantyhose-waiting with anticipation!"
"Super service, very quick delivery and good prices"
"Great product"
"First order from Tight Spot, good email communication. Bought 3 pairs of evening tights for holiday at the end of the month, so not worn yet. But quality looks good."
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 988 reviews