The Tight Spot Reviews

customer service
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Excellent choice of difficult to find items.
I joined and got a 10% voucher but it didn't take the full 10% off!!!
Nice easy to use web site with a good selection
I have used tightspot for quite a while now and have always found the process straightforward, with service and delivery very good.
I have to say that the ordering of the tights was incredibly easy to do. Unlike some sites that do not respond to either the ordering or after sales. I am looking forward to the delivery of my tights and of course the wearing of them. I love the look of the warm patterned tights and hopefully will order more. Thank you. Pamela Benstead
Excellent choice and sizes available
An outstanding site well presented and organised with a very nice selection of items the checkout is very easy and quick would recommend to any one who asked
Early days but se to be very good and strong tights bwithout being thick.
Excellent company and website. The only issue is I had spent about 20 minutes choosing product and adding it to the cart. Once I was ready to pay, I was prompted to sign in. Once I signed in, all of the items in my cart had disappeared and I had to redo everything. Quite frustrating but otherwise a good experience.
As a xxl+ person, this is the best site to get quality products and a very good selection. Products are always as displayed, delivered as promised. I would love to see more of the current/high fashion type products available in my size, but I understand demand drives availability.
What a great little web shop. Looking for something to convert summer dress to autumn. Quickly found what I wanted. Everything on offer seemed good quality and reasonably priced. Main categories easy to navigate to. Only criticism was items appeared fairly randomly although to be fair I didn't try to use filters.
Arrived after 7 days very pleased with purchases
Buonasera desidererei uno sconto del 50% sul prossimo acquisto. Grazie e complimenti. Saluti
The site is fabulous and the selections are great. Prices are reasonable for the quality of items. I highly recommend your site.
Great selection and prices, but poor delivery times compared to those of UK Tights.
The service was excellent and the tights good fit and reasonable priced
I enjoyed the shopping experience but my order has still not arrived.
Good prices, fast and competent service. The inventory changes too slowly. Tights that I didn't want 4 years ago are still on the site.
Good value and range of products
Eine sehr übersichtliche Seite, viel Auswahl, haben immer schon gerne in GB gekauft, auch bei The Tight Spot haben wir schon mehrfach gekauft, ein Stern Abzug weil manche Nylons doch sehr teuer sind, wohl wissend das die Haltbarkeit doch beschränkt ist, andererseits hat Qualität ihren Preis, wer was besonderes will, findet es hier, wir bleiben dabei!
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,390 reviews