The Tight Spot Reviews

customer service
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
I’m a crossdresser and I love all the shiny pantyhose and stockings
Excellent selection of tights and good customer service in general. Would give a higher rating if not for the very long period of time it takes to get delivery to Canada. I've placed a number of orders, some have arrived in 3 weeks, others took over a month. I continue to buy from The Tight Spot, I just need to prepare myself for a bit of a wait.
Nice selection of hosiery
have purchased several pairs of stockings and tights from this site. great variety of products , various price ranges. quick delivery and kept notified on state of order. recommend
I love the stockings, great quality and colours. The shipping took longer than expected 18 business days instead of the 7-10 estimated for delivery to Australia.
Versatile selection and easy-to-browse from very affordable to high-end products. However, there could be more photos per product.
Great selection of tights for my wife. Lots of options to pay. Hopefully the shipping time to Canada will be a week or less
Process of ordering was a little awkward and took a number of attempts. Shame there is no tracking on an orders of £20 plus. “ items of lower value are not tracked” - not quite up to the mark in comparison with other sites. Although the goods were in good order, the packaging was clearly 2nd hand and had been opened before. Not a good impression. However, to date, goods bought are fine. Just felt a little second class customer. Probably won’t use again.
Glad to have found somewhere which still sells a good range of stockings.
Good quick service. One of the packages arrived damaged however, this did not effect the product.
Excellent website, will continue to buy in 2020.
Well categorized site, easy to find what I was looking for
These are nice pantyhose. They aren't nearly as shiny as the pictures showed them to be, but very soft. The Rose Gold color just looks like a tan gold. Going by the measurements, I got the XXL and thought they would be easy to put on, but they are tight and afraid if I pull on them that they will rip.
Very fast delivery and ok prices.
Good selection of tights. Just waiting for mine to arrive... Hope they are as good as they looked and arrive before Christmas
Straight forward website & smooth purchase
Excellent choice of difficult to find items.
I joined and got a 10% voucher but it didn't take the full 10% off!!!
Nice easy to use web site with a good selection
I have used tightspot for quite a while now and have always found the process straightforward, with service and delivery very good.
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 1,519 reviews