The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
It’s been close to a month and I still haven’t received my shipment. I don’t even have a tracking number to use to find out where it might be. I’m not very impressed at all.
I was looking for something very specific, tights to match two dresses I recently purchased in Canada. Unfortunately, Canada doesn't have a 'fancy' tights store so I had to go searching for a place I've known and trusted for some time .... The Tight Spot. My Mum has always bought my tights for me from The Tigjt Spot and shipped them across to me. This time I went looking myself for something very specific and I found EXACTLY what I was looking for - fancy, flowery azalea heaven from Oroblu, coloured tights from Jonothan Aston and beautiful patterned tights from Cecilia de Rafael Valentino. And to top it all off I bought my regular Gipsy two pack. Very happy and ALWAYS recommend The Tight Spot for their amazing selection! Whatever you are searching for in tights or stockings you're bound to find it on The Tight Spot! Guaranteed!
What a wonderful spot for girls like us who enjoy being a real woman and looking feeling every inch of one. I love my stockings and tights from here as they not only look good but they feel so good on and that is so important to me. I love the selection and the prices as this is all about me being able to be a sexy as I can, thank you so much for changing my life.
Have been successfully ordering tights and hosiery across the pond for a few years now. I shop nowhere else for this accessory to add to our romantic evenings as the variety and styles are endless. Thanx for providing quality products at a reasonable price. Quite easy to achieve free shipping unlike other places where the cost of shipping for hosiery is more than the product offered. Keep up the excellent woerk!
excellent selection!!
i found what i was looking for - who knew it was difficult to find footless tights in various colours!! thank you The Tight Spot!!
cant wait to receive and wear them:)
Great selection offered a variety of every style to match my needs. Browsing is simple and quick. The quality of products is exceptional. The sizes are correct as they are stated. The delivery is fast and painless. Can't think of a better place to shop for the products they offer.
My favorite place to shop.
Ordered the face masks which arrived on time but do not look as good or well made as shown on the website. Hopefully they will work better than they look.
As a spectacles wearer I have had so many problems with misting up lenses and mask wearing. Saw the advert for these masks and took a chance of purchasing one. It's the best £20 I have spent! Because of the low sitting of the mask my glasses are not near the mask and this enables me to breath without steaming up. Would definitely recommend this mask for spectacle wearers. My only moan is that it only came in black, and would have liked a choice of colours.
Great quality masks. Fit nicely and look really stylish. Affordable prices. Fast delivery and secure packaging. No issues and delighted with the service.
Great selection and very competitive prices. Ordering was very easy and postage is either free or very reasonable indeed. A good shopping experience.
Just used for face masks. (Care masks,) large for gents. Very good quality. Fits like a dream. Care masks, so comfortable, nose bridge to help fit secure. Buy them.
First class service as always.
Great nylons !!! they are classy
Item not received
Took an ages to arrive, ordered Holdups, but Tights arrived!
Never been disappointed with any your products.
Lovely selection of tights, easy to find . Prices are competitive. I shall use them again.
Good value and range of products
good site, fast shipment
Shipping to US was super fast despite busy holiday season! Beautiful tights! Couldn’t be more happier! Definitely recommend! Thank you!
The Tight Spot is rated 4.77 based on 1,800 reviews