The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"I'm not happy with the fact tis company doesn't value every shipment it sends to customers. I didn't get tracking service because accrding to this company, "Tracking service on low value itemsis not available due to the Royal mail 8 pound charge to our customers. To me, that's ridiculous. Every customer should be treated the same which is why I am giving a poor rating here. Every customer should be treated equal!!!!!!"
"was so pleased to find a website that sold opague stockings and hold ups! what a load of crock they are - the hold ups dont - have to be worn with suspender belt and the lace came away from the stocking top as pulled up! the stockings were awful - there is no rim at the top of the stocking so it literally slides down the leg dragging the belt with it! so very very disappointed!"
"Amazing products delivered. It was shipped to Canada and was in a decent time. However, the box delivered was damaged and one pair of tights was a damaged as well. Good prices."
"Unfortunately, even when erring on the side of caution and ordering one size larger than I require, the legs are too short (and I am not a tall woman. Nor do I have long legs.) The material is not particularly stretchy either so there was no chance of getting them up all the way. I have very short fingernails and still ended up putting a finger through them, causing a run, without being hard on them at all. Won't purchase from here again."
"Delivery was nice and quick. BUT I bought my stockings from the plus size section and the ones designed for tall people barely go above my knees Im 5:8 so this should not be the case! The other stockings went up higher but my finger went through the lace whilst pulling them up so not great quality. Curvy girls need good quality stockings!"
"Still waiting for order"
"Nothing wrong with the delivery or company. But tights I picked ripped very quickly. I always put the spare pair in my bag but they laddered too after about an hour. Quite annoying"
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 989 reviews