The Tight Spot Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

How would you rate The Tight Spot ?

"nice site with a decent variety of brands"
"Very GOOD!"
"Unfortunately, even when erring on the side of caution and ordering one size larger than I require, the legs are too short (and I am not a tall woman. Nor do I have long legs.) The material is not particularly stretchy either so there was no chance of getting them up all the way. I have very short fingernails and still ended up putting a finger through them, causing a run, without being hard on them at all. Won't purchase from here again."
"Reliable seller who provides a large selection of quality products at reasonable prices and fast delivery. David"
"This is my first time from ordering from The Tight Spot so I was unsure of exactly what I would be getting quality and fit wise. Being 5"9 and a size 24 with very big hips and bum I have only found one other online shop that tights fit well. Well, today I received my order and Im as pleased as punch, they fit, yay, are beautiful quality and the price was extremely reasonable. I can honestly say that this will be my go to place for future tights. Delivery was also very prompt and effective. Thank you Tight spot"
"I enjoy the brands that are offered, very sexy tights. Customer service is very excellent. If i need help, always lending a hand"
"Always I can find what I want"
"The Tight Spot is absolutely The Best Spot to get all of your hosiery needs fulfilled. The best selection, great prices, quick and easy checkout with great customer service and fast shipping. I will continue to be a very loyal customer."
"I can find what I want."
"Excellent prices and selection. Prompt and courteous service."
"simple and easy to use web site, lots of choices in brands and sizes to choose from and simple check out , all in all very satisfied across the board with tight spot, reasonable shipping and time line to the USA, I prefer this site to any American or Australian sites I have dealt with in my purchases of nylon. keep up the great work, I'm a happy customer!"
"Excellent sexy products"
"Excellent service and Nice stockingd"
"Great item super service . Would gladly use again and again. Thanks"
"Easy to navigate page. Great filter functions and outstanding pricing and specials. We keep coming back time and time again."
"Very good and quick service and prices are very good value for money that makes shopping a lot better Mrs D Hobbs"
"Just good...so far...because I have only gone through the search for product and ordering phases. I haven't yet received (just ordered yesterday) so I can't rate the product. I found what I was looking for and the checkout was easy. I can update after I see the hose and see how they fit, etc."
"It's been my fifth time purchasing from this website. Experience is very good so far, I will definitely come back again in the future."
"They dealt with my order very promptly and have numerous offers on most of the time, very good service"
"Very good portfolio, fast shipments and quality goods. No need for Amazon."
The Tight Spot is rated 4.79 based on 714 reviews