The Tight Spot Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

How would you rate The Tight Spot?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Douglas Locke
Verified Buyer
"Good product and prompt delivery"
Posted 1 hour ago
Ronald Kuebler
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of hosiery! Competitive pricing. Responsive customer service."
"Made me happy by making my boyfriend's jaw drop. Many thanks Tight spot! xx"
Barry Wilds
Verified Buyer
"good price and quick delivery"
"Great selection!"
Sylvia Homewood
Verified Buyer
"Most times I telephone my order, because I always receive such excellent and efficient service and polite young ladies who are always so helpful. Well done Tight Spot. Happy shopper!"
"Very fast delivery and easy process"
Lisa Leckie
Verified Buyer
"We love shopping at Tight Spot. We wear tights everyday and it’s hard finding fabulous fashion tights here in Australia. @lisaandlisa instagram ❤️"
"I received everything I acceptable time and in perfect conditions."
Simon Lee Minott
Verified Buyer
"The Tight spot is a great website were my wife gets all her special occasion and day to day Tights"
"They are so comfortable to wear. They make my legs look fab. I am so pleased with them."
"Good selection, fast response, good prices."
Malgorzata Subda
Verified Buyer
"it was just easy and spot on ;)"
Charlotte Williams
Verified Buyer
"It only took a few minutes to place my first order, which I am now looking forward to receiving. It’s so difficult to find plus size hosiery in the shops, and The Tight Spot took the difficulty out of the process. I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship with this company."
"Don’t bother They take an age to get a delivery to you. Plenty of better sites out there!"
Kathryn Calver
Verified Buyer
"great value great products"
"Great company, Top equality nylons at a good price.we eill be purchasing more nylons from you in the future"
"Great vendor for high quality hosiery. Nothing really compares with the amazing products at bargain prices. It's a no-brainer to buy merchandise from this vendor."
"Great service. Ordered one pair of cream tights that were £9.95, pricey considering they are not a high denier. I had struggled to get cream on the high st so was delighted to find cream ones on the web. They are not XL I am only a 14-16 and they are so small and long. Very disappointing fit. Great if you’re a giraffe and have long slim legs. They laddered as I was putting them on, poor quality so I may as well have torn up at £10 note. They’ll go in the bin tonight. What a waste of money. I have tights from M and S that are years old!!! Also ordered toeless tights for a wedding this weekend. They have come and whilst they say toeless on the package they are normal tights inside with sown toes! Most bizarre. Will expect a full refund & postage. Will stick to buying off the high st! Tights are not cheap on this site. M and S are cheaper and better quality"
Louis Hennessey
Verified Buyer
"The Tight Spot provides quality products at reasonable prices. Cheap, one size fits all hosiery is horrible. My wife wears the pantyhose I purchase here as a dressy alternative to everyday. She likes Gypsy, Raphael, and Miss O brands-glossy, crotch-less, and seamed. She likes the way they make her legs look, which is truly awesome."
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 335 reviews