The Tight Spot Reviews

Based on 2,354 reviews
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
The Tight spot is definitely the place for guys who wear Tights and stockings to go. Quality products at reasonable prices all shipped and delivered in a quick time. They are always my first port of call when I purchase my hosiery needs
Excellent products and service
Where is my Delivery ?
Amazing range of tights and hosiery. Amazing prices and super fast delivery.
Ordering was great, shipped out in 3 days. Then I saw were it left Jersey. Finally saw that it made it to the US. I sent a note to tight spot, fast reply that it should be 7-10 working days. I couldn’t get an update until it made it to the town I live in. About about 16 days. Tracking was tough on this end. Stockings are good, first pair black oily seam stockings had a rough spot weave in them and did run but it could have just been an imperfection not caught in quality. It will not keep me from ordering again though. Pretty true to size. Only real issue was not knowing where they were in the delivery cycle. Some issue could have been on this side of the pond!
Great selection, massive choice just about all you could ever wish for in a single website, my go to one stop shop for legwear and then when I've teamed them up with a killer pair of heels this gurl is ready to take on the world ;)
The go to place for my need for nylons, they have a superb selection of both female and yes male versions too so take a look and grab a pair or more you won't be disappointed
The Tight Spot 5 star review on 15th July 2022
As usual the selection was supburb. The website is very easy to use and products are easy to find. This is my favorite go to site for hosier.
I’m a big fan of Charnos tights so was keen to try their stockings. I’m still a fan. Worn for 9 hours with comfort at work and no sag or wrinkles. Tight Spot ordering and delivery was just as good
Very good service. Goods arrived the next day of order. Thank you.
Super happy shopping at the tights spot. Looking forward to receiving my soo reasonable products. Will buy again.
Easy to order, prompt delivery, excellent product
Their web site is terrible. First issue: I entered an order and received no confirmation that the order was received however they charged my credit card. Second issue: I have sent multiple emails to request a refund and have received no response from The Tight Spot. I’m at a loss as to what to do to receive my refund.
Tights were reasonably priced and arrived quickly.
Having used Tight Spot on a few occasions, I have found their service excellent. Tight Spot have an extensive range which caters for all hosiery styles and individual tastes. Hosiery shopping once the bastion of the high street is now online at Tight Spot!
Good range. Cheaper than your direct UK competitor. More stock/range than my local Australian retailer. Disappointed that some items were out of stock.
Love the look and feel of the crotchless tights. I will purchase more in the future.
The range is good & varied and prices are also competitive. Delivery service was very efficient & fast.
Great choices, great deal discounts and most importantly awesome website 😀 👍🏿
Thankyou tightspot for caring about your customers!your quick delivery,and you've always been very discreet !!quality tights every time and well priced ,thankyou very much ,I will always use your company wen I want tights!!
The Tight Spot is rated 4.8 based on 2,354 reviews