The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Shiny and sheer . love them .
Posted 56 minutes ago
Have to receive purchase yet
Posted 1 hour ago
I placed my order on 19th Sept and paid for express, its now 23rd and I still haven't received my order. Could someone please let me know what's happening.
The Tight Spot says good products at low prices
Moreover, it is a very good dealer who will ship quickly.
No complaints. Quality of clothing was very good, better than expected.
Delivery as promised, unlike some other companies.
We love everything about The Tight Spot!! They consistently offer an elegant, sexy, and practical collection for all occasions and seasons at reasonable prices. Without question, the customer service is first rate. Consequently, our continued patronage is assured
GREAT SELECTION OF SEXY HOSE.. MY HUSBAND WILL BE PLEASED.
Easy to search your site good quality products at affordable prices
The information regarding FREE shipment to Europe over 36 Eur spend is misleading.
Europe
Standard: €4.75, FREE Over €36 spend. 4 - 8 Working Days

Austria, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Spain & Slovakia 7 - 12 Working Days
Bulgaria, Greece, Portugal & Turkey 12 - 18 Working Days

I did 41 Eur initially and get nearly 11 Eur delivery fee to Bulgaria. So I was forced to reduce the amount for the order in order to cover.

Quite disappointing I must say!!!
Terrible service - I ordered on 3/9/20, still no delivery as of 12/9/20 or any communication. I won't be using this company again!
Sehr guter Shop,tolle Auswahl da wird jeder schnell fündig 👍🏻👌🏻
I'm completely satisfied with all my purchases so far.
ordered on 25th August to Ireland, arrived on the 11th sept, so a little late in delivery time, two out of three items arrived? dont know if third item shipped seperately? think the third item must be being delivered seperately, would appreciate in future if an email could be sent to say items being shipped seperately & a tracking number if possible, otherwise items I have received are perfect, good quality, great selection of items etc
Great products. My girlfriend has given me major "brownie points!"
First class service as always.
Great nylons !!! they are classy
Perfect, smooth fine and open
My go to shop for all my hosiery needs, great selection along with great prices and sales cant be beat by anyone. International shipping {to us} is always quick.
Thanks Tight Spot the Best.
Really wish there were more options/variety for pantyhose and tights that are 2x to 3x or more plus size options. Prices on their outlet are great but wish they would have more sales to turn over inventory so that they have room for more styles and patterns. Else I would give it a perfect 5. Shipping is spot on though!
Tight spot never disappoints, my wife loves there hosiery
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 1,655 reviews