The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"Delivery has always been quick, and the products have always been excellent."
"I'm not happy with the fact tis company doesn't value every shipment it sends to customers. I didn't get tracking service because accrding to this company, "Tracking service on low value itemsis not available due to the Royal mail 8 pound charge to our customers. To me, that's ridiculous. Every customer should be treated the same which is why I am giving a poor rating here. Every customer should be treated equal!!!!!!"
"They are really comfortable and feel great when you are socialising."
"Die Strümpfe und Strumpfhosen sind einfach der Hit , das Material und die Passform sind einfach Klasse , man merkt kaum das man was an den Beinen trägt so weich ist das Material . -:)"
"Die Strümpfe die ich Bestellt habe sind echt super , Passform und Farbe eins "A" . Man merkt gar nicht das man Strümpfe an hat so weich sind sie"
"Excellent service"
"cool store...lets me fulfill my shiny opaque needs at a reasonable price, many thanks!"
"Great products at a good price price. Prompt shipping"
"If you are looking for that something special you have found the place. From the everyday to the exceptional it’s all here and the service is great too 💋"
"Great, easy to shop with and always got high quality bargains"
"Amazing product choice and the wife just loves every time a new delivery arrives. Fast and efficient delivery, well priced and use them again and again."
"excellent service & prices & where I can purchase Gypsy tights!"
"I have been customer for a number of years and have purchased regularly.Always had excellent and prompt service...Many thanks..Rick"
"One thing I really don't like about buying tights online is the sizing chart. When you click on size chart you get a generic version. Every company does their size charts differently. On The Tight Spot you get the real sizing chart from the maker."
"Beautiful stockings,very fast shipping service"
"Easy to navigate website, lots of selections in each area."
"I am a repeat customer in the United States and use Tight Spot exclusively for all my shopping with excellent results. Highest recommendation. Thank you."
"Very good shop online , has the size I want has the colour I want let’s see if delivery goes according to plan brought pantyhose and stockings will use this site again"
"Leur site est facile à naviguer et ils ont beaucoup de choix. Les tarifs pour l'expédition sont tout à fait raisonnable. À recommander"
"Probably the best site in the category. Never had problems with stocks and dispatch times.Very large catalog and very good prices also."
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 932 reviews