The Tight Spot Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

How would you rate The Tight Spot ?

"I received swift e-mail notification of my order and its dispatch. The hold-ups arrived in perfect condition and fitted through the letter box. The only issue was that it took 6 days to arrive and the wedding which I required them for was the next day a long distance away. It was fortunate they did turn up that morning or I would have been stuck without the right legwear.."
"I love the free shipping and detailed descriptions of the items. This can be quite a delicate niche interest, and it's fantastic to know what you're getting into before it arrives."
"I had an easy shopping experience and bought what I wanted."
"Lovely tights good value"
Allen Randal
Verified Buyer
"Great quality product lots of selection easy website to navigate. Good service"
Melinda Ruyten
Verified Buyer
"Great variety, at a fantastic price"
Nicola French
Verified Buyer
"This site my me feel different how I view tighs . I didn't really like them and I see your site and I loved them"
Nigel Power
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, factual description of the product, and a reasonable price as well 😊"
"I have been a customer for a few years. I have found Tight Spot good quality, competitive prices and prompt delivery."
"Great range of tights from classic to quirky at great prices - often get asked where I am getting my leggings & I tell em!"
Simon Russell
Verified Buyer
"great fit they look fantastic on very quick delivery and will always buy from you in the future"
"interesting products I hadn't come across before. Site easy to navigate."
George Barboza
"Great service"
"Great service"
"Prompt delivery, nicely packaged, tights were as expected and a lovely gloss finish which made my legs look very sexy, the CdeR eterno super lucido are probably the nicest tights I have worn"
"Trustworthy place to shop. The website has a variety of categories of tights to choose and with promotion every now and then."
"Excellent selection....high quality"
Mette Kleist
Verified Buyer
"I bought 10 pair of stockings from the website, just 3 days later all arrived, exactly as ordered. Perfect. This is 3rd time I bought from the shop, I have been very happy each time."
Attila Korondán
Verified Buyer
"The structure of the site makes me easy to find what Im looking for and even offers many products that might be interesting. Newsletters are following each other pretty soon so there are always some kind of discounts which is also great and makes it possible to acquire items Im waiting to acquire for a long time. Easy to follow up the cart and the checkout steps too. I love that free shipping is easy to get on a reasonable price level of shopping."
"Easy to navigate , great products and support"
The Tight Spot is rated 4.78 based on 571 reviews