The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Terrible. Useless!!! No elastic in cross over hip tights!!? Makes them impossible to wear. Very dissappointed. Will have to return- hope that's easier than attempting to wear those 'tights'.
Good selection of quality products at reasonable prices. First time purchasing from The Tight Spot; will not hesitate to return to their website for future purchases.
Easy to order. Great site. Great sales. Big variety to choose from. Have made multiple purchases from them, no issues.
very pleased, couldn't believe they have arrived so quickly. I haven't tried this pair on yet but the ones I had already purchased are spot on, they feel and look so lovely and most important they feel really good on my legs and really help. many thanks
great selection of tights .best place to shop for your tights
My go to hosiery site, easily navigated, lots of choice and brilliant prices. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
The fabric of the tights is lovely, the disappointment was the fact I could not get them on. There was no give at all, and just could not get above thighs. Will not be spending money again to try again.
Perfect !! Very nice product and fash shipping
Masks are a good fit and comfortable to wear.
5/3/21 --- I began purchasing Sheer Pantyhose (tights) from TTS in Nov/Dec of 2019. I've yet to be disappointed in any way; I am truly pleased to have found this website/store in the islands of France! Hope to visit their store sometime soon! First order or two was mainly CDR's & PLATINO's... Love them both very much! Then tried Trasparenze, 'oh my' :) Most recently, for my birthday last Wednesday, my bf/phlvr, bought me Wolford(s)! Wearing Satin Touch 20 (Gobi) now and Love them! Soft, Shiney, Comfortable, Exceptional. Love TTS's website, great layout, nice photos of products, excellent descriptions of each item. Thank you TheTightSpot.com!
I recently purchased some Ultra violet Cecilia de Rafael tights Eterno 15 denier XL for my Mum they come up a little shorter than XXL Cecilia de Rafael Lucido tights but fit her nicely they are sheer and just have a small band at the top with the seam , customer service was excellent prompt delivery and reasonably priced for quality tights
My gold glitter tights arrived today very pretty love them ,excellent service quick delivery thank you
. I recently bought some Cecilia de Rafael tights in Moreno for my Mum for her work , they came very quickly and they look amazing on her the feel and texture is amazing and Sonja made me feel at ease on the phone great tights ! and excellent customer service
All smaller than stated.
Not received yet
Shipped on time. Qualify tights and pantyhoses
I still have not received my order.
My favourite site for buying my tights, as I always find tights in my favourite colours, or a colour that I can not find else where.
Good selection of products, swift delivery. Points for improvement - use eco packaging and provide an option to view 'all' when searching.
Ordered Saturday afternoon, confirmed order on Monday, received Tuesday .... excellent!
The Tight Spot is rated 4.76 based on 1,901 reviews