The Tight Spot Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

How would you rate The Tight Spot ?

"Love the very cool designs and quality offered from this site. The tights are a fashion statement for any outfit or occasion."
"Very helpful customer service."
"Got my stockings ok... wolfords as great as usual... cecillia de rafael... super shiny holdups are a con... not that shiny and not like the picture at all. Very poor quality and ripped as i slid them on.. dont buy them.. service from tightspot was good..."
"Variety of choices, from elegant to casual wear"
"Best hosiery webshop ever. I’we been using it for two Years and no problemm at all. So Many things at one place. Easy and pleasant to use, reliable and using fast shipping method. It usually Takes about 4-5 working days a package to arrive inside EU. You have a choice to pay by one of Many paying methods but I prefer paypal Because it’s easy and simple. I like discount codes I get in my e-mail :-)."
"Toller Shop Feinste sexy Ware"
"When you are looking for well priced high quality stockings and tights it is very hard to go past the team at The Tight Spot. My god what a selection, the temptation is not to spend, spend and spend which I do as I just love them. There is no greater thrill than receiving my order and rushing to try each and every pair of these wonderful tights and stockings on"
"I have responded four hours ago from the beautiful site .. I hope you will arrive soon"
"Easy to use web site easy to follow purchase process. Will use again Thanks"
"Always quality, and always stock! The Tight Spot is my favorite supplier! A++ 👌"
"I love all the products that are on their web site. Great quality. I can't find that in USA."
"great prices,great choice,what more can you need"
"Competitive pricing and great communication."
"The price for the item I bought is competitive and shipping was also fast. Definitely recommend. Please kindly email me if ever I won your contest as I do not have a social media account. Thank you."
"My favorite store! favorite tights only in The Tight Spot!!!"
"Nice website. Well set out, fantastic selection of hosiery (and the like) and nicely set out."
"Good quality products fast delivery and discreet shipping. Fourth time ordering and very satisfied."
"Great selection and prices"
"I have been a client of the tight spot for a few years now , they give a great service and a fantastic selection of all hosiery products, highly recommended for guys or girls"
"Perfect fit and would definetly buy again."
The Tight Spot is rated 4.78 based on 650 reviews