The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

How would you rate The Tight Spot?

Jonatas Perez
Verified Buyer
"I am very satisfied. impeccable finish and fast delivery."
JIANZHE FENG
"very good, cheap price"
"Great products and service."
"Great selection and reasonable prices."
"Excellent product and prompt delivery!"
"I wasn't aware of the 10% welcome discount code when I checked out my first order. I emailed whether the code could be applied retrospectively, and Monika from the customer service team replied promptly and offered to refund the missing code. Great service. I will shop with The Tight Spot again for sure."
"A vast selection of quality, name-brand hosiery that is always at discounted prices. With added clearance and constant flash sales, there's always something to find there whether I'm looking or whether I'm just lookbooking! I live in the US so most of the selection is especially important to me because it's mostly name brands that I cannot find easily or locally. The website is easy to navigate, with photos that accurately show the products, and size guides on every page which is extremely useful. Checkout is easy and they also accept Paypal, which is a bonus."
Richard Green
Verified Buyer
"Swift service and speedy delivery, reathtaking quality and an excellent range!"
Darren Wheals
Verified Buyer
"First of I have spoke to customer service. They were very helpful and polite. Secondly they always seem to have the tights I like. There stock is always up to date. New styles, patterns etc. Overall a very good experience. 10/10"
"Always the best products at the best price!"
"Good prices on hosiery compared to other sites. Prompt delivery. Good brands."
Francis Byrns
Verified Buyer
"The quantity of available pantyhose and great prices ! You guys bet the Canadian market!"
"Easy to use website with great products"
Shannon Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Everything I could have possibly wished for in one reasonably priced place! So much Choice and the seamed hold-ups I bought were such good quality! A returning customer is guaranteed here!"
"Efficient and fast delivery! Good quality products!"
"The Tight Spot has a great selection of products. My wife loves the quality and selection of the site and they have excellent customer service."
"Very happy with the selection of items for plus size. I order what I would like to see my wife in and haven't been disappointed."
"What a wonderful world"
"Verry nice products verry helpfull"
Betty Brown
Verified Buyer
"Nice tights but far to small to be called xl so dissapointed unable to wear"
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 459 reviews