The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Excellent choices.....smooth ordering......notification of shipping. All very good will use again. Very happy
Ordering was straight forward and items delivered within a few days - an excellent all round service!
The best options I have found out there. The brands and styles are great. Just wish some styles had more color options but that is the manufacturer. I love the tight spot !!
Quick process, simply and easy to use website
Was very happy with the entire process
Very happy. Products delivered before expected. Would definitely use again
I love the tight spot excellent as always. it is a great place to find plus size hosiery and its affordable
I have purchased several pairs of tights, stockings and pantyhose. The shippimg time is reasonable to Canada and the products are of the best quality
I find the feet too short which means they can be uncomfortable to wear .The heels do correspond.I like the firmness of the fabric,good support
Great selection good prices perfect quality and an nice easy shopping experience I love the tight spot shop!
Sadly very disappointed. They are not opaque at all. I can literally see through them like regular pantyhose, which is not at all what I thought I was buying or the images. Gave them to my 14 yo who's a size 4 when they were size 16-20... I'll just have to go ahead and purchase the other 65$ brand I saw elsewhere :(
Fantastic service will definitely order again thank you
Great selection of the hosiery i enjoy wearing and collecting, i would like for them to restock items quicker that are out of stock. Besides that love the Tight Spot for great service.
Great quality products at reasonable prices. Shipping was fast, and everything was exactly as I ordered it. Consider me a happy customer!
Wow, these tights are so sexy, they fit perfect and feel amazing especially with no gusset to get in the way and the colour is great
Love them ,ankle ,Footless , Tights all Great x
The service is great. The selection is outstanding, and the product itself is one of the best I've ever bought.
HAVE USED THE TIGHT SPOT FOR SOME YEARS NOW. NOTHING HAS CHANGED - STILL EFFICIENT, EASY-TO-NAVIGATE WEBSITE, PROMPT DELIVERY, GOOD RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Great choice of products. My order was despatched promptly and arrived within the expected time frame. Personally I think that their prices are a little too high for what the products are because every woman who has ever worn stockings or tights knows that they will not last long, they are the ultimate in unsustainable products.
Reasonably priced, not as much as other masks of the same quality, sold by other sellers. Lots of variety in colours and sizes. Only issue and reason for not 5 stars, is arrived late.
The Tight Spot is rated 4.75 based on 1,964 reviews