The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"No trouble.Reliable seller.Fast shippement & fine communication. A pleasure to deal with"
"I love wearing the tights. They caress your legs and body and make you feel sensual. The delivery of my orders is always prompt."
"The Tight Spot has great selections and super fast shipping. I love shopping The Tight Spot."
"Great! Fast delivery and good quality"
"This company is class act. High quality items, good prices, excellent service. Our go to spot."
"Excellent service including prompt response from Customer Service to a question I raised before ordering items. Very good pricing; cheaper than their competitors by more than 10% on some items and favourable sale and other promotions. Also free shipping with a much lower purchase price threshold. So well done team and I will continue to order with you and recommend you !!"
"very good website with a lot of choices of big brands and great quality at the right price. I recommend for the quality of service and reactivity"
"Great selection displayed wonderfully. Easy to explore all aspects of the products in order to make choices. Each product colours and sizes - perfect shopping experience. Thank-you."
"Great service, fast delivery of information, wide range of products."
"Excellent service, price and selection."
"Love the selection & affordable prices."
"TTS always makes good with lower prices on e-mails and really good brands. Shipping has never been a complication to date."
"Super service, very quick delivery and good prices"
"My go-to place for leg wear. Plus-sizes are well catered for especially with glossies, occasion wear, intimate wear and the all important opaques. I can recommend the Pamela Mann opaque tights, especially the 120 den. The site is easy to negotiate, payment is smooth and delivery reliable, with updates along the way. Keep up the good work."
"I've been shopping for tights at the Tight Spot ever since I discovered it and I'm glad I did. I never had any problem and they sell the best tights here. They have everything for every budget even if it's tight :)) I recommend Transparenze, Wolford, and Pierre Mantoux (my favourite). Of course, if you buy cheaper tights it wouldn't last long. The prices here are less expensive than other places and you can always use this code Tights20 to get some pounds off. I hope they don't invalidate this code after I post this. Please don't take away this code I beg you."
"The Tight Spot!!! The place to be for special tights ,Extra Tall, All Pure Wool and many more I have bought from here several times Great products and good delivery "What more do you want""
"Excellent selection of tights, good and fast service, completely intuitive web design, nothing to add more. I´ll definitely buy again here."
"What great products and good prices. Mrs D loves them"
"I cannot rate this site enough the amount of money that I have saved this year alone through the fantastic sales and discounts My wife is always praising the quality and recommends to her friends and her main topic is how long the tights last comparison to supermarket brought brands So it’s all good for me a happy wife and I save a few quid"
"The site is easy to use has a wide variety and there’s something for everyone even my fussy granny to my picky little sister Marvellous!!"
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 807 reviews