The Tight Spot Reviews

customer service
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Selection is great, web site quite appealing, but it took 18 days for my order to be delivered in France. Amazon got us hooked on fast service. Sorry.
Added over $200 USD of product to my shopping cart. Went out to the web to look for a coupon code and then went back to my cart to find it empty. The cart had 12 items then went to check out and went to empty cart. I did not have the patience to add everything back so i just purchased what i needed. I am a computer engineer and not a rookie
All OK, but delivery was very slow. The quality and descriptions of the ordered products were good.
I really wish there was a wider range of hosiery for Plus size women. My girl is on the thicker side and I really wish I could select from broader range of options as she loves your site. Thats the only reason Im giving 4 stars.
Would be nice if they just send discount code to use on anything not just named items I think I would purchase more if so
Delivery took several days longer than described but the price was good.
I usually buy tights at uktights, but now I had a great discount at thetightspot, so I will see how long the delivery will take, because was free, but standard delivery (I do not like this metod without tracking).
The parcel arrived in the maximum time they specified and there was no tracking available.
I ONLY WROTE ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE: #1 I HAVENT RECIEVED MY PURCHASE YET. #2 I DID NOT RECIEVE A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL ABOUT MY PUCHASES. #3 I DID NOT REGISTER TIL AFTER I MADE THE PURCHASE AND THEN WENT BACK ON TO THE SIGHT AND CLICKED " MY ORDER" AND IT SAID "I HAD NO ORDER". I DO HAVE MY ORDER # AND THATS ALL I HAVE.
Great selection, great prices BUT why is tightspot the only hosiery supplier that insists on putting their name on the parcel? I'd buy a lot more from them if they didn't. I don't want people knowing what I'm buying, it's a privacy thing. Please tightspot sort it out!!
Easy to navigate. Large variety of styles.
Customer service responded to my communication.
I havnt received them yet, so i cant comment!
Hi...you advertise free shipping but this is only over a 30 pounds spend. I wish you would make this clearer. I have spent just under this before and would have gladly added more to my basket to go over 30 pounds. Also i think you should do more promotions and limited offers. I for one am a sucker for something i dont need at a price i cant refuse!!! But usually your offers just arent very generous....
Nice tights but far to small to be called xl so dissapointed unable to wear
The tight spots customer service treated me with respect and responded quickly to any message I sent. However when my pamela Mann seamed tights arrived in a UK size 28-32 they did not fit correctly (too tight) around my UK size 18-20 upper thighs
Tights great quality, and good selection of tights for tall and curvier ladies online. Only disappointment was the length of time taken for delivery - took 9 days, when online guidance said 2-3 working days. I ended up having to purchase tights from elsewhere for the event I needed them for.
Hello, We are sorry for this unusual delay. As mentioned in our terms, UK delivery takes 3- 5 working days and will be delivered by Royal Mail. We will investigate with Royal Mail why this delay occurred.
Not Impressed-- feel SPANX works SO MUCH BETTER!!
Reasonable price
It hasn't...yet. Am still waiting for my order to arrive
Hello Maggie,

Your order was shipped on the 12th January. Delivery takes 3 working days on average, so your order should arrive 17th January. Please contact support@thetigthspot.co.uk if your order isn't with you in this time. Kind regards The Tight Spot Team
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,390 reviews