The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Ordered the face masks which arrived on time but do not look as good or well made as shown on the website. Hopefully they will work better than they look.
The website is OK but have not received my order yet still waiting for it
Client depuis plusieurs années au site, je suis très déçu par ma dernière commande. Aujourd'hui les produits ne sont plus facturés en euros, et avec la conversion de la monnaie, le prix des marchandises augmente, ce qui rend le site plus du tout compétitif ce qui est regrettable pour le client qui trouve les mêmes produits sur d'autres sites avec des prix plus intéressants!
Please delete my previous review. The order has arrived late but no fault of company.Blame the VIRUS!
Well I haven’t received the order yet but I placed 2 orders within minutes of each other unaware of free shipping on a certain dollar amount I ordered. I sent a E Mail inquiring if the order could be made into one. They said no. It was literally minutes between orders. So far three stars
Have to receive purchase yet
The information regarding FREE shipment to Europe over 36 Eur spend is misleading.
Europe
Standard: €4.75, FREE Over €36 spend. 4 - 8 Working Days

Austria, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Spain & Slovakia 7 - 12 Working Days
Bulgaria, Greece, Portugal & Turkey 12 - 18 Working Days

I did 41 Eur initially and get nearly 11 Eur delivery fee to Bulgaria. So I was forced to reduce the amount for the order in order to cover.

Quite disappointing I must say!!!
ordered on 25th August to Ireland, arrived on the 11th sept, so a little late in delivery time, two out of three items arrived? dont know if third item shipped seperately? think the third item must be being delivered seperately, would appreciate in future if an email could be sent to say items being shipped seperately & a tracking number if possible, otherwise items I have received are perfect, good quality, great selection of items etc
Really wish there were more options/variety for pantyhose and tights that are 2x to 3x or more plus size options. Prices on their outlet are great but wish they would have more sales to turn over inventory so that they have room for more styles and patterns. Else I would give it a perfect 5. Shipping is spot on though!
Prompt delivery. Well made face mask but seriously overpriced. Unlikely to repeat order.
Great selection and arrived quickly.. but I wore the tights that were cute and just what I wanted for all of 6 hours for dinner and they had a ladder and a hole.. I understand things can happen but I wear cheap tights for work which are 12 hour shifts and rarely have ladders or holes. Was really hoping to be able to wear these again but sadly not.
I was given a discount code to apply at checkout however, I wasn’t given any opportunity to use this code so didn’t get my discount
Selection is great, web site quite appealing, but it took 18 days for my order to be delivered in France. Amazon got us hooked on fast service. Sorry.
Added over $200 USD of product to my shopping cart. Went out to the web to look for a coupon code and then went back to my cart to find it empty. The cart had 12 items then went to check out and went to empty cart. I did not have the patience to add everything back so i just purchased what i needed. I am a computer engineer and not a rookie
All OK, but delivery was very slow. The quality and descriptions of the ordered products were good.
I really wish there was a wider range of hosiery for Plus size women. My girl is on the thicker side and I really wish I could select from broader range of options as she loves your site. Thats the only reason Im giving 4 stars.
Would be nice if they just send discount code to use on anything not just named items I think I would purchase more if so
Delivery took several days longer than described but the price was good.
I usually buy tights at uktights, but now I had a great discount at thetightspot, so I will see how long the delivery will take, because was free, but standard delivery (I do not like this metod without tracking).
The parcel arrived in the maximum time they specified and there was no tracking available.
The Tight Spot is rated 4.80 based on 1,703 reviews