The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Because you have a lovely choice of tights etc for the bigger than average person.
I would have liked to see pictures of models wearing all colours availabe for each pack of tights etc though, as you get a better idea of what the colours actually look like. The little swatches don't really give you any idea what they look like on your skin.
Your prices are quite competitive as well which is always good.
Great range of patterned tights, but unfortunately some of them can’t be delivered to Australia.... I’d love for this to be changed and I’d definitely buy more and tell all of my friends.
Send correct items and provide discount
Happy to have finally found a pair of tights that I have been looking everywhere for
Quite good offers of product of my interest and needs, and good Quality on the product.
Easy to search but not enough big sizes
Great prices and service.
Could be a little bit better variety.
Overall great website
Their website is easy to negotiate, I found what I was looking for quickly and there is a vast array of choice.
Expected delivery time is not given by the time of ordering. This impacts order address to choose and actual decision to place an order or not.
Had a great range of tights and what I needed.
Have a good selection of leg wear at a reasonable price
Excellent customer service ,good quality goods,reasonable priced.
I appreciate the rang of sizes you have available to your customers. I didn't feel limited in what I could buy while shopping with you.
the product I brought fitted perfectly
easy to buy
Excellent products for an excellent price
speedy delivery. However, the sizing given for the tights was not always accurate!
made my first online order dont know how the products will be I love their choice but would like to have the regular size choice in plus size Im also realy sad that the cuban heel stay up with lace around the tigth are backorder since i dont know how long because this is my favorite
Good clear site.Easy to navigate.
I was looking for tights as a costume piece for a cabaret...and I found so many pretty things I want to wear in my day to day as well. Everything you can imagine and at good price points. Low shipping cost as well (free if I had purchased one more item!)
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,578 reviews