The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Good quality and size guide was spot on
Very happy with my purchase of tights
Nice legs. not your typical designs and specialty tights and hose.
Fast delivery. Lovely item. Very happy
Would recommend for anyone looking for what appears to be good quality and unique tights. I check every once in awhile for something fun.
Hi there, Im awaiting my first set of purchases. I never thought I'd look forward to recieving glamorous face masks ! I guess none of us did. Once they arrive I'll be able to give you specific feedback. What I'd like to say now is how impressed I am with your customer help. I got cold feet after opening an account as all the silk & lace masks I was keen on were out of stock. A lovely member of your team - S'cuse my hopeless memory for names - was so patient as I said "yes , please close my account, then " no please don't" then yo yo'd twice more ! Anyway, a big thank you to her. Her graciousness was key to my remaining a member. 5 *****s !
I'll let you know when the masks arrive. Kind regards, Niki
Arrived on time scale set. Product all perfectly wrapped and fit perfect. Could not be happier. First class company and products well done.
Great selection, sensible prices. Had all the brands and products I was after. Delivery to Canada was easy and reasonable. Will be shopping here again and recommending.
Good product at a fair price. I had a problem with my payment method not including my house number on the delivery advice to the Company but "Sophie" was most helpful when I called The Tight Spot and was able to amend the postal docket immediately. I was very impressed particularly when my order arrived in 2 days! Would use this Company again.
Great selection of items, brilliant prices, superb service, I totally recommend this seller, order with confidence, you will not be disappointed.
Comfortable to wear, fit around edge is very good. They not only are the best purchased to date, but look look good as well.
Good service and delivery and we are happy with the products we purchased
Ordered a black & white face mask from The Tight Spot. Lovely mask and very comfortable - much more so than the paper ones I have been wearing. I recommend The Tight Spot.
Great selection offered a variety of every style to match my needs. Browsing is simple and quick. The quality of products is exceptional. The sizes are correct as they are stated. The delivery is fast and painless. Can't think of a better place to shop for the products they offer.
My favorite place to shop.
Arrived today 7th-October couldn't wait to open parcel and wasn't disappointed at all great seamed fishnet hold-ups will use the tight spot again greeeeeeeat.
As a spectacles wearer I have had so many problems with misting up lenses and mask wearing. Saw the advert for these masks and took a chance of purchasing one. It's the best £20 I have spent! Because of the low sitting of the mask my glasses are not near the mask and this enables me to breath without steaming up. Would definitely recommend this mask for spectacle wearers. My only moan is that it only came in black, and would have liked a choice of colours.
Great quality masks. Fit nicely and look really stylish. Affordable prices. Fast delivery and secure packaging. No issues and delighted with the service.
Great masks and good service.
Great selection and very competitive prices. Ordering was very easy and postage is either free or very reasonable indeed. A good shopping experience.
Great service, wide variety of products. Would definitely use again.
The Tight Spot is rated 4.77 based on 1,804 reviews