The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"Great selection of products and spot on customer service"
"Simply excellent."
"Very easy site to use."
"Always use Tight Spot when ordering for my wife. Easy to use website. Fast and simple checkout process. Always kept informed about my order. 5 stars ⭐️"
"I love The Tight Spot God quality of stockings and you get a feminine look. And the Service is excelkent From A Danish girl"
"Quality products and fast delivery. And my wife issatisfied with your products."
"Great products, one of the best at having a great selection and inventory avialable. Haven't had any issues, this is a go to e store for me."
"Excellent service - many thanks"
"Love the tight spot. Excellent hoisery"
"The Tight Spot has a great selection, including hard to find size/color/style combinations. Its one of our favorite places to shop for tights and stockings"
"Thanks !! Received with love, though I lost one package but that was my own fault otherwise love tightspot"
"Excellent products at a bargain price, quick delivery and well packaged. I have bought again from The Tight Spot, highly recommended."
"Great deals and excellent customer service are what keep me coming back to The Tight Spot. I especially like the vast selection and the frequent markdowns on my favorite styles."
"Giant selection. Quality brands. Your client e mail contact has improved. Just wish you could get to the states quicker."
"From Japan. It is a fast shipping and safe Web shop. I want to buy more Walford."
"Great selection of products, easy to find what I was looking for. Shipped very quickly too."
"Best pantyhose shop in the europe. Fast delivery and best products."
"I am a repeat customer of The Tight Spot and absolutely love this company. They have the best selection of quality hosiery and the best prices as well!"
"Highly recommended always prompt on delivery and descriptions well laid out and good guidence of the products. The website is easy to use and shopping for tights always a pleasure. thanks for a great service"
"I am very pleased with the wide selection of tights and the speed of delivery! Very good quality tights at great prices!"
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,260 reviews