The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Provide a quality products at a fair price!
Beat Stocking&Tights Dealer in UK!
As I'm a male who loves wearing tights I will most certainly buy from this site as they have such a large range of tights in various styles & colours to choose from.
Excellent product good quality fast delivery
Sehr guter Service Qualität stimmt gerne wieder. Ware in Ordnung
Very fast delivery and tights you don’t find on the high street (when it’s open!)
Excellent servcie and product.
very good will buy again
Thankyou
Easy to use website... but wish postage was less.... should be a letter rate for a packet of tights!
Tights always arrive quickly and good quality. Fantastic selection of beautiful hosiery and easy to use site. Trasparenze are sexy and lovely to wear, make my legs look great.
Brilliant service and great prices. Fantastic range of stockings, tights & everything else. Best of all they do real sizes for the fuller figure.
Hello,

I am a returning customer to The Tight Spot. First thing, your selection is fantastic. I particularly love the knee-high stockings. This time around I purchased some leather-look leggings that were on sale and they fit great. Shipping is fairly quick to the US. I will definitely return to purchase more items. Thanks!
My wife is bigger woman and they have a great selection on sexy nylons in her size.
Great choice Of products and quality service highly recommended
There's usually a good deal on. The products are great and ordering is fast and easy. It's really the only place i get my tights from
We love The Tight Spot for so many reasons! The selection, the prices, the free shipping, etc! You folks are our go to place for all our hosiery needs!
Perfect !!
I’m a crossdresser and I love all the shiny pantyhose and stockings
Amazing website, amazing choices, amazing customer service and speedy delivery. What more could you ask for from a tights store?
Easy website to navigate and browse. Pictures of products clear. Straightforward payment process
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,591 reviews