The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Great selection of items and so easy to find what you want and simple checkout process. Would recommend to all hosiery wearers
Easy to navigate, great selection, fantastic prices.
The Tight Spot products are first class and very very sexy! My wife loves when I surprise her with their beautiful clothes! I get a lot of thanks later..wink wink!!
Incredible selection of hose, fast shipping, and great customer service.
Web site very easy to navigate and sizing very easy to get around
WIFE LOVES THIS PLACE
a good choice of tights to choose from ( the nice colours sell out fast!!) great designs , along with competitive prices. Quick ( discreet ) delivery service. They haven't dissapointed yet.
Great service Fast delivery and unique merchandise
I love this sight and don't see myself getting hosiery anywhere else for the foreseeable future.
The service and qulity of the product is really great
Would like faster service,other than that the web site beautiful.
A great online hosiery store with exceptional quality and value. Great photos to display the product with detail. Thanx for providing a great place to buy hosiery and tights
An amazing online store, all the best products, great customer service, very competitive prices, and FREE shipping! Cannot go wrong with purchasing here!
Great choice and service prompt shipping highly recommend
You may be sure Tight Spot will always deliver. Excellent .
the best offer on hosiery
Best deals on the web!
Great service, great products, fast shipping!
I was searching for Wolford hose when I came across The Tight Spot. I've never purchased from them before so I'm excited to receive my order, hopefully in a few days.
As always a great experience shopping The Tight Spot! Great selection, realistic and helpful descriptions of your tights. I will keep coming back for sure!
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,330 reviews