The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"Amazing tights for tall people like me. Always having an extra large size which is fabulous"
"Excellent and prompt service and promo discounts."
"I love your shiny pantyhose."
"The offers of TTS are so incredible and nice!!! Always a good choice!"
"The site is very well organized and easy to find and select correct sizes, etc. My wife asked for various tight and hold ups and this was the one-stop shop to come to. THANKS!"
"Amazing choices and sizes very happy with purchases :)"
"Sehr gute Auswahl. Schneller und freundlicher Service. Angemessene Preise."
"As a male and tights user ,I find the service excellent ."
"Easy to use website and good value products."
"✌great shop"
"I Love this site and have never been disappointed with any product that I have ordered from them"
"Excellent service and fast sendment"
"As always high quality, loved by me, by my boyfriend and my Instagram followers ;) Thank you The Tight Spot for taking great care of my legs :)"
"Sehr guter Shop mit toller Auswahl und top Produkten! Schnelle Lieferung! Kann ich weiterempfehlen!"
"I love the selection of tights and stockings. The prices and specials are Great!"
"They look amazing and I feel amazing in them"
"I'm very satisfied! Great selection - and fast delivery! I hope it stays that way after Brexit!"
"The site is fabulous and the selections are great. Prices are reasonable for the quality of items. I highly recommend your site."
"Great shop"
"Always superfast and helpful! They deliver and supply the best hosiery brands in the world with the best prices."
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,249 reviews