Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Think Press Juice Cleanse really suited my active lifestyle. Everything was quick and easy. The juices were delicious and filling. I felt really good on most days. The customer support was very quick and helpful. I would definitely use this brand again without a thought. Thanks for providing a well thought through product.
Hi Tamara,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback, it is always greatly appreciated. We are so pleased to hear that the cleanse worked well with your active lifestyle! Please do get in touch should you require any assistance for the future.
Stay safe, happy and healthy!
THINK Press
So pleased I found this company, spot on! The customer service is first class, the juices taste well balanced, fresh and of excellent quality, I have just reordered my second cleanse, for me personally, i worked caffeine out of my diet 3 days before starting the 3 day juice and felt fantastic. Thanks for producing a great product and delivering a great service.
Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your first cleanse and hope you enjoy your second cleanse even more! We always recommend to cut out caffeine at least a week before your cleanse to avoid and caffeine withdrawal headaches so its is great that you achieved this. Please do get in touch if you have any feedback or questions throughout your second cleanse and we will be happy to help!
THINK Press
I absolutely love this company I have purchased from them 3 times now & got my mum into juicing with them too. Great customer service, juice always comes on time and frozen so they are fresher for longer. I would definitely recommend!! Super healthy and they aren’t as hard to drink as you would think.
Hi Parys,
We are so pleased you have become a loyal client of ours and enjoying your cleanses! Thank you for recommending us, sometimes cleansing with someone can make the whole experience more enjoyable. Please do get in touch if you would like any assistance getting booked in for the future and we will be more than happy to help!
THINK Press
Customer service was great, shakes taste amazing and the ingredients is so good. This was my first juice cleanse and the team emailed me after to see how I got on.
After my cleanse I notice my skin was glowing and its definitely helped me get back on track with my diet and working out after being on holiday.
The delivery was good, the juices were super cold (I live in the midlands) but you could after this drink from anywhere and they'd arrive cold.
I'll definitely be coming back and I can't wait.
Hi May,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your first juice cleanse with us and glad it has helped you reset any bad eating habits. Glowing skin is one of the amazing perks of cleansing! The juices are packed and handled with the most care to ensure that they remain cold when they get to you. You can recycle the box and polystyrene when they arrive and you can use the ice packs for your own personal use or recycle these also. We look forward to hearing from you again soon and please do get in touch if you require any assistance!
Emily
Delicious, nutritious and convenient!
Great product paired with fantastic customer support.
I was impressed by the overall package presented by Think Press, in terms of the delivery and material to support the cleansing, as well as the actual juice cleanse experience itself.
I did lose weight while cleansing and felt that my symptoms, in particular the fatigue, was reduced. (I have an autoimmune disease and am recovering from a liver transplant).
My sleep seemed to improve with me feeling was that it was deeper and I felt more refreshed on waking up. My cravings for sugar and sweet things vanished, and I was able to completely reevaluate my relationship with food and mealtimes. (Was I hungry? Or did I just think I should be eating?)
The bottles arrived well packaged, and because they have the numbers of the top you can store them in a convenient way and not waste time trying to find what you are looking for.
By using a trusted and well-regarded company, such as Think Press, you can undertake cleansing, with confidence in both the quality of the juices and the support the company will give you throughout.
I really enjoyed my first Think Press Juice Cleanse experience and I would love to have done a longer cleanse. Now I am working to find a way to make these a regular part of my life. (You can find my full review including a diary of the experience on my author website.)
Hi Lucinda,

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review about your THINK press experience. We really are delighted that you enjoyed your cleanse and it has helped you so much with your fatigue and mindset towards food. Cleansing is great for resetting any bad eating habits so we are pleased that this has worked well for you. The team have been working very hard during these uncertain times so your kind words really have gone a long way and are incredibly rewarding to us. We agree, The numbers on the bottles for a set cleanse are handy as you can grab them on the go and not worry about having the correct one like you said. It is super that you have booked again with us and we hope that you are enjoying your 5 day cleanse currently! As always, please do get in touch if you have any questions or require any assistance and we will be more than happy to help!
Emily
I have always had a healthy/balanced lifestyle but would say that I am new to the juice/cleanse space...

My Think Press experience has been phenomenal! Amazing service and a brand that cares about each customers unique journey.

I kickstarted my detox cleanse on a Monday (post a busy weekend with copious amounts of Prosecco) and was conscious of how it would impact my work day/ worried I would feel hungry.

The drinks were both delicious and completely sustained me throughout my 3 day course. Juice 1, 2 and 5 were by far my best. The lemonade is refreshing and has a nice zing to start your day off right. The Nut Mylk tastes like an almond infused dessert and leaves your tummy satisfied and full for the night.

Thanks for a great experience Think Press team - I will certainly be a repeat customer going forward.
Hi Gabrielle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really value your feedback. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your cleanse with us! The Detox cleanse we recommend to our more experienced cleansers so it is great that you completed and enjoyed your first 3 day Detox! We always try our very best to check in with each customer as we believe each customers cleansing journey can be different and unique to them. The Ginger Limeade certainly is refreshing to wake you up in the morning and Nut Mylk is always great to indulge yourself in of an evening. If you would ever like any guidance in choosing alternate juices next time then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help!
Stay safe, happy and healthy!
THINK Press
I'm currently on Day two, of the Three-Day Detox Cleanse, & finding it easier than I thought to stick to it. All the drinks are nice, but the green drinks are especially delicious, & the Nutmilk does taste like Bakewell Tart!

I will definitely do it again, & have already recommended it to freinds & work colleagues.
Hi Juliet,

We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your cleanse, the Nut Mylk is always a customer favourite and most look forward to! Please do get in touch if you refer any of your friends as we can offer you a referral discount code to say thank you. If you have any post cleanse questions you can contact us on hello@thinkfoods.co.uk or call us on 01634790963 where a member of the team will be happy to help!

THINK Press
Think Press was my 1st ever juice cleanse. I decided to do a 3 days lighten cleanse as I had never done it before and I absolutely loved it. I feel amazing and 7lbs weight loss helped :). Will be doing it again that’s for sure. Emily was brilliant and helped me tailor my plan and swapped some of the juices around for me.
I have already recommended 3 of my friends and they can’t wait.
Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for us, it is always greatly appreciated. It is great to hear how well your first juice cleanse went and it sounds like you have definitely received many cleansing benefits! We are always on hand to help you choose the juices which work best for you so you are always welcome to contact us via phone or email - we are here to help! Thank you for recommending us and be sure to pop us an email so we can offer you and your friend a referral discount code.
THINK Press
Loved this juicing cleanse, I did the lighten package and in the past I’ve made myself but this was much easier and definitely more balanced in terms of nutrition. I felt full and energised!

The bottles are recyclable, future alternative solutions without plastic or refill options for local areas would be another string to your bow.

Finally the customer service from start to finish was fantastic, even checking in via email to see how I was getting on.

Would recommend and will do again!

Thanks, Shannon
Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. It's great to hear you enjoyed the cleanse with ease, we always say it is better to do a cleanse you are more comfortable with rather than pushing yourself to the very max - cleansing is about detoxing the mind and body. We are always striving to make our packaging as sustainable as possible so once we have alternatives in place we will ensure to let you know! Like you said, the bottles are fully recyclable along with the cap and the packaging the juices come in are too. You can also reuse the ice packs for your own use or pour the non-toxic gel away and recycle this also. We are pleased you liked the check in email and always offer guidance for our customers pre, during and post cleanse. Please do get in touch should require any assistance booking in for the future!
THINK Press
I loved the cleanse. I felt so much better, my skin was glowing and my stomach issues were resolved! I eat a predominantly vegan diet so it's been easy maintaining the healthy eating. I absolutely loved the ginger limeade, it's so refreshing. I've bought a 7 day box with just this drink as I want to use it to start my days as I'm not big on breakfast. An additional bonus is that I lose 6kg. I will definitely be doing another cleanse soon! The personal emails from Emily is also a lovely touch
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some positive feedback. I am so pleased your cleanse went well and your results from this sound amazing! That sounds like a great idea, the Ginger Limeade will certainly wake you up in the mornings and help you feel refreshed ready to start the day. We always try our very best to check in with each customer as listening to your feedback is the best way we can grow. Hope you enjoy your Limeades and as always please do get in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help!
THINK Press
Delivery was super quick and easy, and the juices were great - if anything, there was almost too much! This was my first juice cleanse ever and I found it easier than I thought it would be. I did a three day cleanse and afterwards I found it really helped me to reset my thinking with food and make healthy choices. I've cut right back on heavy carbs, and a week on am eating lots of vegan meals, veggie salads, some fish, and feeling very satisfied. Would definitely recommend Think Press!
Hi Claire,

Thank you for leaving some feedback for us! I am glad the cleanse worked well for you. The great thing about the juices arriving frozen is that they all come with at least a 3 month shelf life. So, if you find you may have juices left over you can incorporate them during your post cleanse or use them for meal replacements. It's fantastic the cleanse has helped reset your eating habits and encourage you to eat more veggies! We are always here after your cleanse too, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any post cleanse questions!

THINK Press
Did the detox cleanse... and was so happy with it! I do cleanses about 3 times a year and this is by far the best I’ve found! I might even do another one in the next couple of weeks!
Customer service is also the best I’ve had. All round super happy!
Hi Tiff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is always appreciated from all of us! It is great to hear how much you enjoyed your Detox cleanse and we hope you received all the benefits you were looking for. If you ever require any assistance getting booked in again then please to not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help (we take bookings via phone too)! You can reach us on 01634790963.
Stay Safe, happy and healthy.
Emily
The detox juices were sooooo good, I felt so much better! It helped me figure out a new way of implementing healthy whole food recipes back in my diet and not to mention I lost 7lbs whilst doing it. I’ve been vegan for 6 years now but since the introduction of fake meats I was finding my meals really bloating and so it’s too helped eliminate some allergies I didn’t know I had. The customer service was also fantastic; I had some issues with my address and was amended straight away. The delivery arrived perfectly within the time frame. I would definitely purchase again and some of the best tasting juices I’ve tried!
Hi Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Its great the cleanse has worked so well for you and definitely sounds like you received many of the cleansing benefits! Cleansing is great for eliminating bloating and working out what is causing the issue, so I am pleased the juices have helped with this. We always try our very best to amend any customer issues as soon as possible. We hope you look forward to your second lot of juices tomorrow and of course please do get in touch should you need anything!

THINK Press
I am halfway through the strengthen cleanse and thoroughly enjoying it. The juices and nut mylks are packed full of goodness, extremely delicious, and good value for money compared to other cleanses I’ve tried. The juices arrived on time and are packed with lots of ice to keep them cool. Emily from the customer services team has personally been in touch to ask for any feedback which I really appreciated and I think reinforces the benefits of buying from smaller companies. I will definitely use Think Press for any future cleanses, in fact my husband has just ordered his first cleanse too.
Hi Ellie,

Such lovely feedback, thank you for taking the time to write this! I am really pleased to hear you are enjoying your cleanse and not long to go now! At THINK Press we try our absolute very best to touch base with each customer and personally check in with how they are getting on. We hope your husband enjoys the juices too and please do get in touch if either of you have any during or post cleanse questions. We hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
I've tried a few different juice cleanses and this is by far my favourite, due to their option for a low sugar, veg based cleanse. Their nut mylks are also delicious, something to look forward to every day! Highly recommend.
Hi Kat,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the cleanse! We do try our best to have a variation of juices to fulfil all of our customers requirements. Nut Mylks are always praised by our customers and definitely a favourite! If you would like any assistance getting booked in again please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
THINK Press
I do juice cleanse on a regular basis and I tried many different companies over the years. Once I tried Think Press, I’m not interested in looking anywhere else. They’re fairly priced and offer variety of juices. I personally enjoy Detox cleanse, which is full of fresh green goodness. For those trying juice cleanse for the first time, I’d recommend Lighten or Strengthen cleanses. My favourite bit about this company is that I can customise my each juice cleanse by choosing my 5 juices. The bottles of juices are also numbered, so you know which juice you should be drinking first. If you’re looking for an amazing juice cleanse company that got it all, look no further - Think Press is the best one out there!
Hi Kristina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your Detox cleanse and hope you received all the benefits you were looking for. You definitely got that right - we always recommend our Lighten cleanse for first time cleansers as it has the most variety of juices. Build your own cleanse is great for tailoring the cleanse for your own requirements and the team are always on hand to assist you with this. We hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
The best value, best tasting, most filling and easiest cleanse on the market. Nut Mylk+ is like a liquid almond croissant and I’m so here for that!!!!
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It is great to hear how much you enjoy the juices and especially the Nut Mylk+! We certainly agree that it is very delicious and indulgent!
Should you need anything please do get in touch - we are always here to help!
THINK Press
Excellent products and service from Think Press. Heard a lot about juice cleansing but the team helps with any questions and overall, very happy. Thanks :-)
Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse! And yes of course we are here to help, any questions you have you are always welcome to phone or email us.
Best Wishes,
THINK Press
Lovely juices that are so superior to other cleanses as they are not HPP’d. You can taste the freshness. Will be ordering again!
Hi Nicci,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is always appreciated from all of us! As soon as the juices are bottled they are blast frozen straight away, this ensures they maintain all their healthy, tasty nutrients without going through HPP process. We look forward to hearing from you again soon and please do get in touch should you need anything - we are here to help!
THINK Press
I loved it! I did a 5 day detox cleanse and ended up feeling great, light and full of energy. The staff is ready to offer advice and follow up (thanks Emily!) I totally recommend it
Hi Leticia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some feedback and I am so pleased to see you have booked again with us already! Of course myself and the team are always on hand to offer help and guidance, we are available Monday-Friday 8am till 5pm via phone or email. Hope you enjoy your next cleanse and do get in touch should you need anything!
Think Press is rated 4.69 based on 100 reviews