Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
If you're looking for a premium quality juice cleanse company, then this is the one for you.

My husband and I tried the Lighten and Detox cleanses, which were very frozen upon arrival. I personally think you need at least 2 days defrosting if you leave it defrosting in the fridge, in order for it to be drinkable without ice chunks. I can't say we loved the taste of all the juices, some were much better than others, but they were drinkable. We're not sure if we got all the benefits we were hoping for, but as it was our first cleanse, I don't think we could have expected a miracle change. But for a first time cleanse it wasn't a horrible experience.

Delivery service was great, good notifications and timely delivery. The only thing major negative is the polystyrene insulation isn't particularly sustainable/eco-friendly and honestly a pain to get rid of as it crumbles apart quite easily when trying to separate it from the box for recycling.

The price is fairly expensive but on par with other juice cleansing companies, so was expected. Not sure we'd do it again but if you are interested in trying it out, Think Press is a good option.
Really enjoyed the juice cleanse, will defo do it again!

Highly recommended
Thank you so much for leaving us a review and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your cleanse! Please do get in touch if you would like any assistance in building a cleanse tailored to your requirements!

THINK Press
The cleanse was amazing, it is my favorite cleanse so far, and I’ll for sure order it again soon!

I love that the juices are 500 ml each, they are big, and that there is 5 of them, it is really enough to fill up on throughout the day.

The last marzipan mylk is so amazing, it tastes better than many sweets!! 😁😁😁
It’s a super pleasant appetite killer for the evening!
The other juices are fantastic as well, the first one is just great for an invigorating start of the day.

The best cleanse ever!!!
Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review, we are so pleased to hear we are your favourite cleanse! It can be quite surprising how much the juices sustain you throughout the day. Our nut mylk is always a customer favourite and many like to also use the nut mylks as breakfast on the go! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance getting booked in for the future.
THINK Press
Highly recommend! I did the detox cleanse and wow I feel incredible.
The juices and nut mylk is so delicious, and of high quality. I have tried other companies and Think Press are by far the best. I didn’t feel hungry and had lots of energy during the cleanse! Feeling good in myself and my body is thanking me. Thank you!
Hi Naomi,
Thank you so much for recommending and leaving us a review! We are so pleased to hear how incredible you are feeling, we are a small company and hearing reviews like this is so rewarding for us too! It definitely sounds like the cleanse worked well for you and you have reaped many cleansing benefits - we hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
I have tried other juices which were cheaper but doing this you end up compromising so much - the taste, you feel hungry and also the size of juices.
I returned to Think Press as nothing is compromised, I know they are more expensive but they taste great, I never felt hungry and that’s because the juices are 500ml each. Seriously, if you’re going to do a juice, do a Think Press juice, you won’t regret it, my skin was also glowing and after a couple of days I had so much energy, I also lost 5 pounds - happy days!
The delivery and service was excellent, a lovely lady checked in on how I was getting on and she gave me a fantastic idea of heating the chocolate milk shake so it’s like a hot chocolate - genius
Hi Ella,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so pleased to hear that the juices kept you sustained enough throughout your cleanse. Glowing skin is one the beautiful perks whilst cleansing and it definitely sounds like our Strengthen cleanse works well for you! We do love to try out different ways to have our juices and heating up your Cacao Cashew Mylk on the hob is a perfect way to feel cosy and warm during the chillier months! Please do get in touch if you require any assistance in the future and we will be more than happy to help!
THINK Press
I CANNOT recommend THINK Press juices enough. I am a seasoned juicer of over four years, juicing for a week each season. I have tried other juice brands and recently tired of the one I was using. I started to look around and found THINK Press online. I liked their ethos and I liked their branding. Great, fresh, delicious juices and an option to ‘build your own juice diet’ - which is key in the juicing world. Oh and their NUT Mylk is out of this world!! Simply the BEST thing to look forward to and keep you going when the going gets tough! Their customer service was impeccable and offer you support should you need it. I honestly never write reviews, but I was so impressed by them that I actually sent them email (more like a novel) off the back of my juice diet. I am definitely sticking with THINK Press. X
Hi Abi,
Thank you for such a lovely review, it really is appreciated from all of us here at THINK Press! Many of our customers like the 'build your own option' as you can then select the juices tailored to your own personal requirements (we are also always on hand to help you with this)! Our Nut Mylks are always looked forward to by our customers, they are exactly what is needed whilst cleansing, packed with good fats and protein. We were all so grateful for your lovely email and it has been passed onto the rest of the THINK Press team - who are all delighted! We hope to hear from you again soon Abi!
THINK Press
My first ever Juice Cleanse and I went with the Lighten Plan.

As someone who is generally a healthy and conscious eater I do fall short when it comes to my sugar cravings. I had fallen in a rut during Lockdown and really wanted a clean slate.
I went for a 5 day juice cleanse but must admit I struggled.
I managed 4 days and Emily reached out before i hit my limit to reassure me that I can always us the juices at a later date / as meal replacements if i do not finish the full 5 days.

During the cleanse, i noticed an immediate difference to my energy levels in the morning. I woke up with a clearer head and was able to concentrate so much easier.

After the cleanse I had lost 6 pounds, my skin texture was smoother and my energy levels were maintained throughout the day (no sugar highs or lows!)

The delivery was super quick and the service was personal and very helpful. What really sold it for me was that they were ORGANIC - I will definitely be using again!
It would be an ultimate treat if when feasibility allows that the juices are in Glass botles :)
Hi Beth,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are so pleased to here you enjoyed your first ever juice cleanse, many of our first time cleansers usually cleanse for 3 days so it is great that you completed 4 days! Some of our customers use the juices as meal replacements, breakfast on the go or incorporate them into their post cleanse diet. It definitely sounds like you reaped many cleansing benefits and it worked well for you! In regards to glass bottles we are always striving for more sustainable solutions however with the carbon footprint of transporting heavy glass around we have found that our fully recycle plastic bottles more of a light weight option (along with the breakage risk with glass)! However we will of course be in touch if we find an even better sustainable solution! You can find our most recent sustainable blog with some extra details below :) https://thinkfoods.co.uk/think-press-and-sustainability/
Please do get in touch if you require any assistance in the future and we will be happy to help!
THINK Press
This is my 3rd cleanse with Think, and it won’t be the last! Im currently on day 3 and feel pretty energised! But most importantly I feel great about giving my digestive system a bit of a break, and nourishing with organic juices! The cashew mylk is so delicious, I look forward to it every evening. Highly recommend!
Hi Shonee,
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your 3rd cleanse with us, giving your digestive system a little reset can be exactly whats needed! Our Nut Mylks are always a hit with our customers and definitely looked forward to! We enjoyed seeing your cleanse journey via instagram and we hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
I did their 5 day juice cleanse after getting suspected Covid. I had been feeling fatigued and low, but I very felt more energetic and lighter after the cleanse. It was difficult, and I was hungry for the second and third day as my body got used to it, but the juices were tasty and I did look forward to drinking them. By the 5th day I got so used to it I felt that I could have continued doing a longer one. I am about to do another cleanse, but longer this time.
Hi Fiona,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it certainly sounds like you went on quite the journey with your cleanse and we are so pleased you finished feeling positive and well! We hope you are enjoying your current cleanse at the moment. As always please just pop us an email if you have any questions or queries and we will be happy to help!
THINK Press
I'm a big chap who didn't think the juices would be enough for me, but have found myself feeling great every day on the Strengthen Cleanse.
Quality product and customer service - thank you ThinkPress.
Thank you for your kind words! Having 2 nut mylks in the Strengthen cleanse can certainly help to keep you sustained throughout the day so we are so pleased that this has worked well for you!
THINK Press team are always here and happy to help so please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance in the future.
THINK Press
Think Press Juice Cleanse really suited my active lifestyle. Everything was quick and easy. The juices were delicious and filling. I felt really good on most days. The customer support was very quick and helpful. I would definitely use this brand again without a thought. Thanks for providing a well thought through product.
Hi Tamara,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback, it is always greatly appreciated. We are so pleased to hear that the cleanse worked well with your active lifestyle! Please do get in touch should you require any assistance for the future.
THINK Press
So pleased I found this company, spot on! The customer service is first class, the juices taste well balanced, fresh and of excellent quality, I have just reordered my second cleanse, for me personally, i worked caffeine out of my diet 3 days before starting the 3 day juice and felt fantastic. Thanks for producing a great product and delivering a great service.
Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your first cleanse and hope you enjoy your second cleanse even more! We always recommend to cut out caffeine at least a week before your cleanse to avoid and caffeine withdrawal headaches so its is great that you achieved this. Please do get in touch if you have any feedback or questions throughout your second cleanse and we will be happy to help!
THINK Press
I absolutely love this company I have purchased from them 3 times now & got my mum into juicing with them too. Great customer service, juice always comes on time and frozen so they are fresher for longer. I would definitely recommend!! Super healthy and they aren’t as hard to drink as you would think.
Hi Parys,
We are so pleased you have become a loyal client of ours and enjoying your cleanses! Thank you for recommending us, sometimes cleansing with someone can make the whole experience more enjoyable. Please do get in touch if you would like any assistance getting booked in for the future and we will be more than happy to help!
THINK Press
Customer service was great, shakes taste amazing and the ingredients is so good. This was my first juice cleanse and the team emailed me after to see how I got on.
After my cleanse I notice my skin was glowing and its definitely helped me get back on track with my diet and working out after being on holiday.
The delivery was good, the juices were super cold (I live in the midlands) but you could after this drink from anywhere and they'd arrive cold.
I'll definitely be coming back and I can't wait.
Hi May,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your first juice cleanse with us and glad it has helped you reset any bad eating habits. Glowing skin is one of the amazing perks of cleansing! The juices are packed and handled with the most care to ensure that they remain cold when they get to you. You can recycle the box and polystyrene when they arrive and you can use the ice packs for your own personal use or recycle these also. We look forward to hearing from you again soon and please do get in touch if you require any assistance!
Emily
Delicious, nutritious and convenient!
Great product paired with fantastic customer support.
I was impressed by the overall package presented by Think Press, in terms of the delivery and material to support the cleansing, as well as the actual juice cleanse experience itself.
I did lose weight while cleansing and felt that my symptoms, in particular the fatigue, was reduced. (I have an autoimmune disease and am recovering from a liver transplant).
My sleep seemed to improve with me feeling was that it was deeper and I felt more refreshed on waking up. My cravings for sugar and sweet things vanished, and I was able to completely reevaluate my relationship with food and mealtimes. (Was I hungry? Or did I just think I should be eating?)
The bottles arrived well packaged, and because they have the numbers of the top you can store them in a convenient way and not waste time trying to find what you are looking for.
By using a trusted and well-regarded company, such as Think Press, you can undertake cleansing, with confidence in both the quality of the juices and the support the company will give you throughout.
I really enjoyed my first Think Press Juice Cleanse experience and I would love to have done a longer cleanse. Now I am working to find a way to make these a regular part of my life. (You can find my full review including a diary of the experience on my author website.)
Hi Lucinda,

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review about your THINK press experience. We really are delighted that you enjoyed your cleanse and it has helped you so much with your fatigue and mindset towards food. Cleansing is great for resetting any bad eating habits so we are pleased that this has worked well for you. The team have been working very hard during these uncertain times so your kind words really have gone a long way and are incredibly rewarding to us. We agree, The numbers on the bottles for a set cleanse are handy as you can grab them on the go and not worry about having the correct one like you said. It is super that you have booked again with us and we hope that you are enjoying your 5 day cleanse currently! As always, please do get in touch if you have any questions or require any assistance and we will be more than happy to help!
Emily
I have always had a healthy/balanced lifestyle but would say that I am new to the juice/cleanse space...

My Think Press experience has been phenomenal! Amazing service and a brand that cares about each customers unique journey.

I kickstarted my detox cleanse on a Monday (post a busy weekend with copious amounts of Prosecco) and was conscious of how it would impact my work day/ worried I would feel hungry.

The drinks were both delicious and completely sustained me throughout my 3 day course. Juice 1, 2 and 5 were by far my best. The lemonade is refreshing and has a nice zing to start your day off right. The Nut Mylk tastes like an almond infused dessert and leaves your tummy satisfied and full for the night.

Thanks for a great experience Think Press team - I will certainly be a repeat customer going forward.
Hi Gabrielle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really value your feedback. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your cleanse with us! The Detox cleanse we recommend to our more experienced cleansers so it is great that you completed and enjoyed your first 3 day Detox! We always try our very best to check in with each customer as we believe each customers cleansing journey can be different and unique to them. The Ginger Limeade certainly is refreshing to wake you up in the morning and Nut Mylk is always great to indulge yourself in of an evening. If you would ever like any guidance in choosing alternate juices next time then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help!
THINK Press
I'm currently on Day two, of the Three-Day Detox Cleanse, & finding it easier than I thought to stick to it. All the drinks are nice, but the green drinks are especially delicious, & the Nutmilk does taste like Bakewell Tart!

I will definitely do it again, & have already recommended it to freinds & work colleagues.
Hi Juliet,

We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your cleanse, the Nut Mylk is always a customer favourite and most look forward to! Please do get in touch if you refer any of your friends as we can offer you a referral discount code to say thank you. If you have any post cleanse questions you can contact us on hello@thinkfoods.co.uk or call us on 01634790963 where a member of the team will be happy to help!

THINK Press
Think Press was my 1st ever juice cleanse. I decided to do a 3 days lighten cleanse as I had never done it before and I absolutely loved it. I feel amazing and 7lbs weight loss helped :). Will be doing it again that’s for sure. Emily was brilliant and helped me tailor my plan and swapped some of the juices around for me.
I have already recommended 3 of my friends and they can’t wait.
Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for us, it is always greatly appreciated. It is great to hear how well your first juice cleanse went and it sounds like you have definitely received many cleansing benefits! We are always on hand to help you choose the juices which work best for you so you are always welcome to contact us via phone or email - we are here to help! Thank you for recommending us and be sure to pop us an email so we can offer you and your friend a referral discount code.
We hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
Loved this juicing cleanse, I did the lighten package and in the past I’ve made myself but this was much easier and definitely more balanced in terms of nutrition. I felt full and energised!

The bottles are recyclable, future alternative solutions without plastic or refill options for local areas would be another string to your bow.

Finally the customer service from start to finish was fantastic, even checking in via email to see how I was getting on.

Would recommend and will do again!

Thanks, Shannon
Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. It's great to hear you enjoyed the cleanse with ease, we always say it is better to do a cleanse you are more comfortable with rather than pushing yourself to the very max - cleansing is about detoxing the mind and body. We are always striving to make our packaging as sustainable as possible so once we have alternatives in place we will ensure to let you know! Like you said, the bottles are fully recyclable along with the cap and the packaging the juices come in are too. You can also reuse the ice packs for your own use or pour the non-toxic gel away and recycle this also. We are pleased you liked the check in email and always offer guidance for our customers pre, during and post cleanse. Please do get in touch should require any assistance booking in for the future!
THINK Press
I loved the cleanse. I felt so much better, my skin was glowing and my stomach issues were resolved! I eat a predominantly vegan diet so it's been easy maintaining the healthy eating. I absolutely loved the ginger limeade, it's so refreshing. I've bought a 7 day box with just this drink as I want to use it to start my days as I'm not big on breakfast. An additional bonus is that I lose 6kg. I will definitely be doing another cleanse soon! The personal emails from Emily is also a lovely touch
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some positive feedback. I am so pleased your cleanse went well and your results from this sound amazing! That sounds like a great idea, the Ginger Limeade will certainly wake you up in the mornings and help you feel refreshed ready to start the day. We always try our very best to check in with each customer as listening to your feedback is the best way we can grow. Hope you enjoy your Limeades and as always please do get in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help!
Think Press is rated 4.72 based on 110 reviews