Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Zero star. Taste funny and take longer than 24 hrs to defrost: the team rejected to take any responsibility. Not sure it’s worthy to spend money on zero vitamin drink with the lumps of ice.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is disappointing to hear that you found your cleanse a not particularly positive experience.
In regards to defrosting the juices these are just guidelines, everyones fridges and freezers vary so sometimes you have to adapt the defrosting times depending on this.
At THINK Press if a customer is not satisfied with their product we will always try our best to resolve this and get to the bottom as to why, we wouldn't reject a customer without finding out this information first.
If you could email hello@thinkfoods.co.uk with more information we can look into this for you.
Best Wishes,
Emily
THINK Press
Delicious, filling and great variety. So nice to be exposed to combinations I wouldn't have thought to try!
There’s not enough space to write how happy Think Press made me during and after my cleanse. The juices were delicious, varied, energising and filling - all of which made it surprisingly easy to complete the 6 days. I’ve done the cleanse twice now and intend to continue cleansing every few months. Thank you Think Press!
Would HIGHLY recommend this cleanse! I feel bloody amazing.
Quality products, excellent customer service, commendable ethos. The only company I trust with my regular juice detox.
My only request: please bring back the bespoke detox package option.
Think Press is rated 4.72 based on 110 reviews