Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Loved my 3 day juice. Didnt feel hungry at all. My mind feels clear, generally feel lighter.
Great kick start to my healthy eating plan.
Thankyou.
Ive posted about it on my instagram.
Brilliant
Really liked the cleanse and felt refreshed and not at all hungry. More thought could be put into more sustainable packaging e.g. not using polystyrene and using recyclable frozen packs as a first step.
I decided to do my first detox last Autumn 2020. The package arrived with numbered bottles which really helped a first time detoxer. I particularly liked the ginger limeade and nut mylk. The staff at Think Press were really supportive, checking in on how I was getting on and giving me really helpful advice. I've just ordered my second juice package and I'm looking forward to my next seasonal detox!
Price was reasonable for the quality. The bottles were numbered and arrived with juicing recommendations which was helpful, rather than having it on email. All the drinks were tasty and as described.
After a few social media’s posts, someone from Think Press reached out and had some helpful advice - I tired the cocao cashew drink hot because of it!

I would do a cleanse with this company again, but perhaps a 3 day, as at 4/5 days I was bored of the drinks, and wished for different flavours.
We did the 3 day Strengthen Cleanse in the first week of January. It was actually a great deal easier than we expected, as the course is really well set out and formulated so we were nowhere near as hungry as we expected. The 2 Nut Mylks are seriously tasty and gave a great bit of variety to the juices. At the end we feel lighter and brighter, like we have had the 'reset' we were looking for.

The company themselves provided a fantastic service. Emily was on hand throughout to troubleshoot and sort an issue with our delivery within a few hours. First class service that I would highly recommend. Many thanks!
I did the Think Press protein option 3-day cleanse and was so impressed! The juices were delicious and kept me way more full than I expected and I feel so revitalized and rejuvenated post-cleanse. It’s a great kickstart to healthier eating when you reintroduce other foods back in. Also amazing personalized 1-1 support during the process if I ever had any questions. Would recommend in a heartbeat!
Fast delivery and great encouragement throughout via email.

I feel great and have given my body a much needed break/reset after the Christmas/ New Year period.

Juices are filling and taste great. I was not hungry throughout my 3 day cleanse.

I think it’s a great and safe way to detox and ensures you get everything your body needs.

This is my first time using Think Press but will definitely be using them again.
Delicious , nutritious easy to go through. That’s my second time of cleanse and I’ll keep going. Great customer service! Thank you 🤍
Fantastic cleanse and amazing service!!
Thank you so much for your review Charlotte! Please let us know if you require any assistance in the future and we would be happy to help!

THINK Press
Really enjoyed the cleanse and felt it was good value for money vs competitors. I didn’t find myself hungry and the juices were full of flavour.
One thing though, I would definitely allow a few days for the defrosting period just in case it takes a little longer as mine did. Otherwise happy with the results - mostly feeling a bit clearer, focused and helped me improve on some poor eating habits I was getting into working from home. I think I’ll step up to the green cleanse next time.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We do hear this a lot and it can be surprising how little hunger you feel whilst cleansing (the power of fruit and lots of veg)! We fully understand the defrosting process can be a tricky one to grasp but we hope that it became easier after a few days of being in a routine. Cleansing is great for resetting any bad eating habits and it is amazing you are so motivated to increase the intensity of your cleanse! We are more than happy to take bookings via the phone and tailor a cleanse to suit your requirements - 01634790963.
THINK Press
Love this cleanse! So satisfying and easy. Good value for money when you compare to the faff of doing it yourself :)
Thank you so much for your feedback and we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your cleanse!! Please do let us know should you require any assistance in the future and we will be more than happy to help!
THINK Press
If you're looking for a premium quality juice cleanse company, then this is the one for you.

My husband and I tried the Lighten and Detox cleanses, which were very frozen upon arrival. I personally think you need at least 2 days defrosting if you leave it defrosting in the fridge, in order for it to be drinkable without ice chunks. I can't say we loved the taste of all the juices, some were much better than others, but they were drinkable. We're not sure if we got all the benefits we were hoping for, but as it was our first cleanse, I don't think we could have expected a miracle change. But for a first time cleanse it wasn't a horrible experience.

Delivery service was great, good notifications and timely delivery. The only thing major negative is the polystyrene insulation isn't particularly sustainable/eco-friendly and honestly a pain to get rid of as it crumbles apart quite easily when trying to separate it from the box for recycling.

The price is fairly expensive but on par with other juice cleansing companies, so was expected. Not sure we'd do it again but if you are interested in trying it out, Think Press is a good option.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! Sorry to hear you didn't receive all the benefits you were looking for. Even though you may have not noticed a physical change your body would have consumed a lot of extra nutrients which all helps towards detoxing. If you would like some guidance in selecting juices for your personal goals then please do let us know! You can contact us via email, hello@thinkfoods.co.uk

The polystyrene is added into the boxes to ensure your juices remain frozen upon arrival, we understand it may feel like a waste however the polystyrene is fully recyclable along with the ice packs, box, bottles and cap so we do encourage our clients to recycle where they can!

Take care, stay safe happy and healthy!

THINK Press
Really enjoyed the juice cleanse, will defo do it again!

Highly recommended
Thank you so much for leaving us a review and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your cleanse! Please do get in touch if you would like any assistance in building a cleanse tailored to your requirements!

THINK Press
The cleanse was amazing, it is my favorite cleanse so far, and I’ll for sure order it again soon!

I love that the juices are 500 ml each, they are big, and that there is 5 of them, it is really enough to fill up on throughout the day.

The last marzipan mylk is so amazing, it tastes better than many sweets!! 😁😁😁
It’s a super pleasant appetite killer for the evening!
The other juices are fantastic as well, the first one is just great for an invigorating start of the day.

The best cleanse ever!!!
Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review, we are so pleased to hear we are your favourite cleanse! It can be quite surprising how much the juices sustain you throughout the day. Our nut mylk is always a customer favourite and many like to also use the nut mylks as breakfast on the go! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance getting booked in for the future.
THINK Press
Highly recommend! I did the detox cleanse and wow I feel incredible.
The juices and nut mylk is so delicious, and of high quality. I have tried other companies and Think Press are by far the best. I didn’t feel hungry and had lots of energy during the cleanse! Feeling good in myself and my body is thanking me. Thank you!
Hi Naomi,
Thank you so much for recommending and leaving us a review! We are so pleased to hear how incredible you are feeling, we are a small company and hearing reviews like this is so rewarding for us too! It definitely sounds like the cleanse worked well for you and you have reaped many cleansing benefits - we hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
I have tried other juices which were cheaper but doing this you end up compromising so much - the taste, you feel hungry and also the size of juices.
I returned to Think Press as nothing is compromised, I know they are more expensive but they taste great, I never felt hungry and that’s because the juices are 500ml each. Seriously, if you’re going to do a juice, do a Think Press juice, you won’t regret it, my skin was also glowing and after a couple of days I had so much energy, I also lost 5 pounds - happy days!
The delivery and service was excellent, a lovely lady checked in on how I was getting on and she gave me a fantastic idea of heating the chocolate milk shake so it’s like a hot chocolate - genius
Hi Ella,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so pleased to hear that the juices kept you sustained enough throughout your cleanse. Glowing skin is one the beautiful perks whilst cleansing and it definitely sounds like our Strengthen cleanse works well for you! We do love to try out different ways to have our juices and heating up your Cacao Cashew Mylk on the hob is a perfect way to feel cosy and warm during the chillier months! Please do get in touch if you require any assistance in the future and we will be more than happy to help!
THINK Press
I CANNOT recommend THINK Press juices enough. I am a seasoned juicer of over four years, juicing for a week each season. I have tried other juice brands and recently tired of the one I was using. I started to look around and found THINK Press online. I liked their ethos and I liked their branding. Great, fresh, delicious juices and an option to ‘build your own juice diet’ - which is key in the juicing world. Oh and their NUT Mylk is out of this world!! Simply the BEST thing to look forward to and keep you going when the going gets tough! Their customer service was impeccable and offer you support should you need it. I honestly never write reviews, but I was so impressed by them that I actually sent them email (more like a novel) off the back of my juice diet. I am definitely sticking with THINK Press. X
Hi Abi,
Thank you for such a lovely review, it really is appreciated from all of us here at THINK Press! Many of our customers like the 'build your own option' as you can then select the juices tailored to your own personal requirements (we are also always on hand to help you with this)! Our Nut Mylks are always looked forward to by our customers, they are exactly what is needed whilst cleansing, packed with good fats and protein. We were all so grateful for your lovely email and it has been passed onto the rest of the THINK Press team - who are all delighted! We hope to hear from you again soon Abi!
THINK Press
My first ever Juice Cleanse and I went with the Lighten Plan.

As someone who is generally a healthy and conscious eater I do fall short when it comes to my sugar cravings. I had fallen in a rut during Lockdown and really wanted a clean slate.
I went for a 5 day juice cleanse but must admit I struggled.
I managed 4 days and Emily reached out before i hit my limit to reassure me that I can always us the juices at a later date / as meal replacements if i do not finish the full 5 days.

During the cleanse, i noticed an immediate difference to my energy levels in the morning. I woke up with a clearer head and was able to concentrate so much easier.

After the cleanse I had lost 6 pounds, my skin texture was smoother and my energy levels were maintained throughout the day (no sugar highs or lows!)

The delivery was super quick and the service was personal and very helpful. What really sold it for me was that they were ORGANIC - I will definitely be using again!
It would be an ultimate treat if when feasibility allows that the juices are in Glass botles :)
Hi Beth,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are so pleased to here you enjoyed your first ever juice cleanse, many of our first time cleansers usually cleanse for 3 days so it is great that you completed 4 days! Some of our customers use the juices as meal replacements, breakfast on the go or incorporate them into their post cleanse diet. It definitely sounds like you reaped many cleansing benefits and it worked well for you! In regards to glass bottles we are always striving for more sustainable solutions however with the carbon footprint of transporting heavy glass around we have found that our fully recycle plastic bottles more of a light weight option (along with the breakage risk with glass)! However we will of course be in touch if we find an even better sustainable solution! You can find our most recent sustainable blog with some extra details below :) https://thinkfoods.co.uk/think-press-and-sustainability/
Please do get in touch if you require any assistance in the future and we will be happy to help!
THINK Press
This is my 3rd cleanse with Think, and it won’t be the last! Im currently on day 3 and feel pretty energised! But most importantly I feel great about giving my digestive system a bit of a break, and nourishing with organic juices! The cashew mylk is so delicious, I look forward to it every evening. Highly recommend!
Hi Shonee,
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your 3rd cleanse with us, giving your digestive system a little reset can be exactly whats needed! Our Nut Mylks are always a hit with our customers and definitely looked forward to! We enjoyed seeing your cleanse journey via instagram and we hope to hear from you again soon!
Stay safe, happy and healthy!
THINK Press
I did their 5 day juice cleanse after getting suspected Covid. I had been feeling fatigued and low, but I very felt more energetic and lighter after the cleanse. It was difficult, and I was hungry for the second and third day as my body got used to it, but the juices were tasty and I did look forward to drinking them. By the 5th day I got so used to it I felt that I could have continued doing a longer one. I am about to do another cleanse, but longer this time.
Hi Fiona,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it certainly sounds like you went on quite the journey with your cleanse and we are so pleased you finished feeling positive and well! We hope you are enjoying your current cleanse at the moment. As always please just pop us an email if you have any questions or queries and we will be happy to help!
Stay safe, happy and healthy.
Think Press is rated 4.74 based on 121 reviews