Think Press Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Think Press

Tell us how Think Press made you happy

"Juices didn’t defrost overnight (still frozen solid) and took at least 24 hours in the fridge to defrost and even then they had to be left out for a few hours before drinking. Bit disappointed really."
"I decided on the 6 day “lighten cleanse” with some small changes after taking some advice over the phone from Think Press. The 6 days were not what I expected and I actually really enjoyed the whole process, each bottle was packed with flavour and was filling, seeming as I am usually a big eater this was a pleasant surprise! The results were amazing, I lost 9.7lbs over the 6 days but the weight loss wasn’t the only benefit, I felt much more positive and focused mentally and even areas of eczema affecting my arms had notably improved. All in all I felt much healthier and happier by day 6, and this has prompted me to maintain a healthier diet that I couldn’t have started without the kick start from Think Press. I’m looking forward to starting my next juice plan in a few months and have planned a couple more later in the year. 5/5 for everything that goes into making Think Press what it is, from friendly staff through to the delivery service, not forgetting the exceptional quality of the actual product!"
"It takes a long time to defrost the juices and a lump of ice remains in the middle making the consistence unpleasant. If you leave them in the fridge it takes ove reti days to defrost and if you leave them out of the fridge the green juices go a bit funny by end of day. The juices I received did not match the juices in the plan, they were all green apart from two."
Hi Roberta, we are so disappointed to hear your comments and only wish you had got in contact with us directly and we could have tried to rectify this earlier for you and assisted you with the defrost process. We are always at the end of the phone and happy to help.

We'd normally advise defrosting in the fridge overnight, and then at room temperature for around an hour which brings the juice to temperature - with no ice left in the bottle.

The cleanse you ordered (Detox Cleanse) does contain all green juices except the Ginger Limeade and the Nut Mylk+. If you would prefer a less 'green' programme we'd suggest our Lighten Cleanse which has a few roots based juices, and just one green juice.

We hope this helps and we'd be very happy to talk to you over the phone so we can understand a bit more about your experience.

Best wishes,
Alex
"This is the third time I have used think press now and was still great. Lost a total of 5lbs in 3 days and felt so much healthier for giving myself a detox. Will definitely do it again- thanks Think Press"
"Over Xmas when you were closed, I was unfaithful and had to go to another juice company. I was so disappointed during each time I drank their small bottled juices. I have now had three juice cleanse orders from you and I simply think you are the best."
"The lighten cleanse always makes me feel amazing, I lost 5.5lbs in 3 days this time and my stomach has shrunk after expanding (a lot) over the festive period!"
"There’s not enough space to write how happy Think Press made me during and after my cleanse. The juices were delicious, varied, energising and filling - all of which made it surprisingly easy to complete the 6 days. I’ve done the cleanse twice now and intend to continue cleansing every few months. Thank you Think Press!"
"I live in Saudi Arabia and I always look forward to my three day cleanse of fresh fruit and vegetables when I return home to England for the holidays. Yum yum"
"Brilliant cleanse and delivery very quick just what I needed before Christmas thank you"
"This was the second juice fast within the last month I had road tested. I LOVED the different flavours especially the morning lemonade and night time cocoa drink (which I frothed to make a hot sleepy time drink!) Would be great to know if you change flavours over the seasons ? I think I will be back as I do prefer the Organic factor compared to other brands which I have recently road tested. I also really appreciated free delivery and think that’s why I will be back. I actually could juice every week, but think I will wait until I am back working again to do that, but in the meantime, just wanted to say I think your juices ROCK. ❤️"
Hi Sallie - thank you so much! We are so pleased you enjoyed them and really appreciate the feedback.
"Quality product, thank you."
"Delicious, filling and great variety. So nice to be exposed to combinations I wouldn't have thought to try!"
"Beautiful quality juices, don’t want the cleanse to end they taste so good xx"
"I am loving my juice, thank you! I signed up for the three day, then went for a six day juice. The juices are tasty and I haven't felt deprived of food."
"Loved it. I feel more energetic and my cravings are gone. The only problem is I want more - so will get saving. Thankyou lovely Think Press team x"
"I really liked the fact these juices were organic, cold pressed and 500ml. They also arrived blast frozen which gave me a little more flexibility as to when I wanted to use them. They had a great flavour and the thickish consistency of the Almond mylk was just how I like it. Personally I'm a huge veg juice fan (= zero sugar) and for me, my perfect juice diet would probably consist only of veg juices and smoothies (bar perhaps one choccy mylk!). The veg juice on this was not a recipe I've tried but the flavours were well balanced and it was really delicious. Overall I cannot fault these juices for taste, quality and price. Great work Alex."
"Great customer services and delicious juices. The best I’ve tasted."
"Would HIGHLY recommend this cleanse! I feel bloody amazing."
"The juices arrived on the day promised and were well packaged. Shame that polystyrene was used though - I think it was as didn’t dissolve in water. The juices were a really nice size and tasted good so for this reason I have rated them as good. The lemonade and nut milk were very sweet and really didn’t need to be. Overall I was happy and would recommend the green juices to friends."
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

We'll definitely pass this on to our team about feedback on the packaging - we use the polystyrene to keep the juices insulated and cold on their journey, but we're always striving to find more eco-friendly options.

We'll also bring up the feedback on the sweetness of the Lemonade and Nut Milks with our NPD team.

Best wishes,