Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
I felt great . The juices and nut milk were tasty and I didn’t feel hungry at all. Ordering and delivery was efficient and on time. I’d definitely recommend Think Press, considering the competitive price and good quality well worth it
Hiya Julie,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your THINKpress experience! The Nut Mylks are a favourite of ours too, they really do ease the intensity of a liquid diet by providing that full feeling.
Make sure your referrers quote your name when placing an order that way we can reward you both with a little thank you discount!

Best Wishes, Saskia- THINKpress Team
Really happy with my selection of juices Ordering was easy and arrived in perfect condition
Hiya Jenny,

So glad to hear you was happy with your juices and you found the ordering and delivery process easy! We recommend cleansing every 3 months so sometime in the New Year would be an ideal time for your next cleanse. Be sure to use your returning customer discount loyalty10 at the checkout!

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress Team
When I called you to order the juices the person I spoke to was really helpful, they were upbeat and personable. The bottles you use are great because they are square instead of round and therefore fit in the the freezer better. You also use less packaging than another company I have used which I appreciate. What I would recommend for this to be an even better product would be to include a package in which to return the cold packs to you to be reused, you may find this cheaper than constantly buying them and I am making the assumption that it is better for the environment. Also if there is anyway to reduce the polystyrene further that would be great. As for the juices themselves, the flavours were good but I felt for an advanced programme they were too sweet, there is no need to be adding maple syrup, agave or even dates. Thank you for your time
Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. It is lovely to hear that you found the customer service good, we do try our best offer our customers an exceptional level of service throughout their ThinkPress experience.

In terms of packaging this has been at the top of our agenda this year, we would love to be 100% recyclable, but as we currently stand logistically this would not be possible, but we have plans to provide this option in the near future! In the mean time it is possible to reuse the icepacks, and they are able to be drained down the sink and the plastic exterior can be recycled! In terms of reducing the polystyrene we have trialed this before with our couriers, we concluded that unfortunately this increased the risk of the bottles becoming damaged.

It is a shame that the juices were too sweet for your pallet, I know that a small fraction of the ingredients you mentioned are put into the juices. If you was to order again I recommend using the bespoke option to remove the juices that you found too sweet.

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress.
It is very hard
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry to hear that you found your cleanse hard! We find that juice fasting can be more challenging for those who have no cleansed before- with like most things ease comes with experience. We promise the more regularly you cleanse the easier it gets! In terms of the cleanse intensity it is possible to reduce this to a level that will be more suitable for yourself, you can do this through our bespoke option. If you wish to order with us again please feel free to give me a call on 01634 790963, this way we can build a cleanse together based on personal preference and an intensity level that suits you better.

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress Team
The service was excellent - the team were really responsive and helpful with my delivery questions and really went the extra mile to ensure I got my juices delivered on time. The juices themselves have been tasty and surprisingly filling.
Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are so glad that you enjoyed your ThinkPress experience!

We recommend cleansing every 3 months, so on your next cleanse why not use our bespoke option, that way you can choose all your favourite juices!

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress
Very nice tasting and helped me lose 5 pounds in 3 days!
Hi Aislin,

Wow what a fantastic result you have achieved with our Lighten Cleanse! Super glad that you enjoyed the taste of the juices, it certainly makes loosing a few pounds more enjoyable! If loosing weight is your aim for cleansing why not try the Detox cleanse this is our highest intensity cleanse. Alternatively we can build you a Bespoke cleanse that helps you achieve your main goals for cleansing, just drop us an email at hello@thinkfoods.co.uk and we will be more than happy to guide you to what's best for you.

Loved
Hi Liz,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your cleanse with us! It's great to see that you tailored your cleanse to suit you with our 'Bespoke Cleanse' option. Next time why not try our Ginger Limeade and Nut Mylk+, it would be great to know your thoughts on these too!
Great juices! well packed but seems not so eco friendly but understand that this would reflect on price. Would recommend highly
Hello,

We are so glad that you loved our juices as much as we do! Packaging has been at the top of our agenda this year! We would love to be 100% reusable but currently this poses a greater carbon footprint then our current bottles do, due to washing, transportation and production. As it stands our boxes, polystyrene and plastic bottle are 100% recyclable!

It's great to know you'll be recommending us- get your friends and family to quote your name when they place an order and we will pop you a discount code by way of thank you!

Best Wishes, Saskia - THINK Press team
Excellent customer service, convenient delivery, nutritious and tasty mylks. Great that we can create our own bespoke box. Offers are a nice bonus too!
Hi Alice,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I can see you solely ordered ordered our Nut Mylks and Cacao Cashew Mylks- these are a favourite of ours too! It's also great to see you making the most of our new customer discount; additionally we offer a returning customer discount if you order within the next 3 months or a referral discount if you share your love for ThinkPress with your friends and family, just simply get them to quote your name when they place an order.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
Do you know, I actually really look forward to my juice fast now!! The juices are so delicious, I can’t pick one favourite. It’s very easy to order, delivery is easy too, it’s all effortless & I feel the results. Think Press is a well oiled, professional service
Hi Kelly,

It's great to hear that you look forward to cleansing with us! I can see you tried our 'Lighten Cleanse', so the good news is there's still a few more delicious juices for you to still discover, such as our Nut Mylk+, Super Green and Ultimate Green juices. Also just to let you know your 10% returning customer discount will stay on your account until the 6th November, so be sure to make the most of it whilst it lasts.
Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
I bought the 3 day cleanse. Box arrived around noon, the juices were starting to defrost a bit, but well packaged though. The flavours were nice, I personally didn't like much one of them, but the otger 4 were good. Didn't feel particularly hungry during tge cleanse, but the last day had crazy cramps. Haven't lost any weight at all I have to say, and I had headache several times. this is a bit disappointing. Maybe it's just not for me. The juices themselves are nice to drink though. But for £89 I won't try again.
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback. We really appreciate it.
We're pleased you enjoyed the juices but agree it is disappointing you didn't get the results you were hoping for. This is unusual.

It would be great to understand a bit more about your experience before, during and after the cleanse to help recommend a programme which might be more suitable for you.

I'd be very happy to chat to you over the phone about this, so do please give us a call on 01634 790963 and we'd be pleased to try and help point you in the right direction if we can!

Best wishes,

Alex
Great 3 day cleanse
Hello,

Its great to know you enjoyed your 3 day cleanse! We recommend cleansing every 3 months so this would fit in great with the new year for you- start 2020 feeling fab!

Best wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
Wonderful company and service. Top notch quality and good value. Will deffo use next time. Thumbs up!
Hi,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Its great to see you ordering with us again and using our 'Bespoke' option to tailor the cleanse to your liking! You are still yet to discover our Cashew Mylks- these are defiantly a must-try!

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
I thought it was going to be difficult to do the juice cleanse being my first time, but the juices were really enjoyable & amazingly kept me full. I felt thoroughly hydrated and refreshed & a lot less bloated after.
Hello,

This is great to hear! Experiences like yours are what we strive to achieve- so its great to know your cleanse was successful. Why not extend the cleanse to 6 days next time? Increasing the duration will subsequently increase the benefits of cleansing, therefore you'll have that feel good feeling for longer!
Good value. Nice juices and I discovered you can warm up the nut mylk so it’s like hot chocolate before bedtime! I stupidly paid for the pre-10am delivery (hoping to start juicing that day) which was pointless as the juices arrive frozen.
Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for your lovely review- its great to see you back at ThinkPress since! The Cacao Cashew Mylk is our secret weapon- it seems too good to be healthy, right!? And yes, it is important to consider the juices need 24hrs to defrost from delivery, so if you're available to take a delivery all day paying for premium isn't essential! We recommend cleansing every 3 months, so we look forward to seeing you soon!
I’ve just finished the detox juice..... that bloated look and feel has totally gone. 7lbs down and I feel revitalised. Great service and product. Thoroughly recommend.
Hi,

This is great news! Results like yours are what we strive to achieve- so this is excellent! Please do recommend us to your friends and family and get them to quote your name once they place an order and we will send you a 10% referral discount by way of thank you.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
This juices are disgusting, I had to stop myself from gagging when drinking two in particular. I would not recommend this cleanse after having to give it up after 1.5 days as I felt so unwell.
Hi Abi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we are obviously disappointed that the juices were not to your taste. We very rarely receive negative feedback as you can see from our extensive number of 5* reviews, so we're really keen to understand your experience.

If you could email me at hello@thinkfoods.co.uk or give me a call on 01634 790963 when you get a moment I'd love to understand what the difference was between the juices and your expectations. We are always looking to improve when we are able to!

We have many customers that love the taste of our juices, so this isn't something we'd look to change - however we may be able to recommend juices more suited to your taste.

Best wishes,

Alex
The idea is great and I really feel it has helped me detox from caffeine and my overeating habit. Full reset on the mind and body. Would advise everyone to do this but you need to dig deep with the willpower.
Hi,

Thanks for your great review, we are super glad to hear of your results! Caffeine is a hard one, it does take a lot of willpower to not give into the withdrawal symptoms but the benefits in the long run defiantly outweigh the short-term struggles! We recommend to cleanse regularly (every 3 months) to give your body the break it deserves from caffeine and overeating.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
Really tasty, reasonably priced. Well packed good customer service.
Really enjoyed these juices and felt good on them. Very good customer service too.
Think Press is rated 4.59 based on 66 reviews