Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Think Press was my 1st ever juice cleanse. I decided to do a 3 days lighten cleanse as I had never done it before and I absolutely loved it. I feel amazing and 7lbs weight loss helped :). Will be doing it again that’s for sure. Emily was brilliant and helped me tailor my plan and swapped some of the juices around for me.
I have already recommended 3 of my friends and they can’t wait.
Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for us, it is always greatly appreciated. It is great to hear how well your first juice cleanse went and it sounds like you have definitely received many cleansing benefits! We are always on hand to help you choose the juices which work best for you so you are always welcome to contact us via phone or email - we are here to help! Thank you for recommending us and be sure to pop us an email so we can offer you and your friend a referral discount code.
THINK Press
Loved this juicing cleanse, I did the lighten package and in the past I’ve made myself but this was much easier and definitely more balanced in terms of nutrition. I felt full and energised!

The bottles are recyclable, future alternative solutions without plastic or refill options for local areas would be another string to your bow.

Finally the customer service from start to finish was fantastic, even checking in via email to see how I was getting on.

Would recommend and will do again!

Thanks, Shannon
Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. It's great to hear you enjoyed the cleanse with ease, we always say it is better to do a cleanse you are more comfortable with rather than pushing yourself to the very max - cleansing is about detoxing the mind and body. We are always striving to make our packaging as sustainable as possible so once we have alternatives in place we will ensure to let you know! Like you said, the bottles are fully recyclable along with the cap and the packaging the juices come in are too. You can also reuse the ice packs for your own use or pour the non-toxic gel away and recycle this also. We are pleased you liked the check in email and always offer guidance for our customers pre, during and post cleanse. Please do get in touch should require any assistance booking in for the future!
THINK Press
I loved the cleanse. I felt so much better, my skin was glowing and my stomach issues were resolved! I eat a predominantly vegan diet so it's been easy maintaining the healthy eating. I absolutely loved the ginger limeade, it's so refreshing. I've bought a 7 day box with just this drink as I want to use it to start my days as I'm not big on breakfast. An additional bonus is that I lose 6kg. I will definitely be doing another cleanse soon! The personal emails from Emily is also a lovely touch
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some positive feedback. I am so pleased your cleanse went well and your results from this sound amazing! That sounds like a great idea, the Ginger Limeade will certainly wake you up in the mornings and help you feel refreshed ready to start the day. We always try our very best to check in with each customer as listening to your feedback is the best way we can grow. Hope you enjoy your Limeades and as always please do get in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help!
THINK Press
Delivery was super quick and easy, and the juices were great - if anything, there was almost too much! This was my first juice cleanse ever and I found it easier than I thought it would be. I did a three day cleanse and afterwards I found it really helped me to reset my thinking with food and make healthy choices. I've cut right back on heavy carbs, and a week on am eating lots of vegan meals, veggie salads, some fish, and feeling very satisfied. Would definitely recommend Think Press!
Hi Claire,

Thank you for leaving some feedback for us! I am glad the cleanse worked well for you. The great thing about the juices arriving frozen is that they all come with at least a 3 month shelf life. So, if you find you may have juices left over you can incorporate them during your post cleanse or use them for meal replacements. It's fantastic the cleanse has helped reset your eating habits and encourage you to eat more veggies! We are always here after your cleanse too, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any post cleanse questions!

THINK Press
Did the detox cleanse... and was so happy with it! I do cleanses about 3 times a year and this is by far the best I’ve found! I might even do another one in the next couple of weeks!
Customer service is also the best I’ve had. All round super happy!
Hi Tiff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is always appreciated from all of us! It is great to hear how much you enjoyed your Detox cleanse and we hope you received all the benefits you were looking for. If you ever require any assistance getting booked in again then please to not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help (we take bookings via phone too)! You can reach us on 01634790963.
Stay Safe, happy and healthy.
Emily
The detox juices were sooooo good, I felt so much better! It helped me figure out a new way of implementing healthy whole food recipes back in my diet and not to mention I lost 7lbs whilst doing it. I’ve been vegan for 6 years now but since the introduction of fake meats I was finding my meals really bloating and so it’s too helped eliminate some allergies I didn’t know I had. The customer service was also fantastic; I had some issues with my address and was amended straight away. The delivery arrived perfectly within the time frame. I would definitely purchase again and some of the best tasting juices I’ve tried!
Hi Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Its great the cleanse has worked so well for you and definitely sounds like you received many of the cleansing benefits! Cleansing is great for eliminating bloating and working out what is causing the issue, so I am pleased the juices have helped with this. We always try our very best to amend any customer issues as soon as possible. We hope you look forward to your second lot of juices tomorrow and of course please do get in touch should you need anything!

THINK Press
I am halfway through the strengthen cleanse and thoroughly enjoying it. The juices and nut mylks are packed full of goodness, extremely delicious, and good value for money compared to other cleanses I’ve tried. The juices arrived on time and are packed with lots of ice to keep them cool. Emily from the customer services team has personally been in touch to ask for any feedback which I really appreciated and I think reinforces the benefits of buying from smaller companies. I will definitely use Think Press for any future cleanses, in fact my husband has just ordered his first cleanse too.
Hi Ellie,

Such lovely feedback, thank you for taking the time to write this! I am really pleased to hear you are enjoying your cleanse and not long to go now! At THINK Press we try our absolute very best to touch base with each customer and personally check in with how they are getting on. We hope your husband enjoys the juices too and please do get in touch if either of you have any during or post cleanse questions. We hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
I've tried a few different juice cleanses and this is by far my favourite, due to their option for a low sugar, veg based cleanse. Their nut mylks are also delicious, something to look forward to every day! Highly recommend.
Hi Kat,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the cleanse! We do try our best to have a variation of juices to fulfil all of our customers requirements. Nut Mylks are always praised by our customers and definitely a favourite! If you would like any assistance getting booked in again please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
THINK Press
I do juice cleanse on a regular basis and I tried many different companies over the years. Once I tried Think Press, I’m not interested in looking anywhere else. They’re fairly priced and offer variety of juices. I personally enjoy Detox cleanse, which is full of fresh green goodness. For those trying juice cleanse for the first time, I’d recommend Lighten or Strengthen cleanses. My favourite bit about this company is that I can customise my each juice cleanse by choosing my 5 juices. The bottles of juices are also numbered, so you know which juice you should be drinking first. If you’re looking for an amazing juice cleanse company that got it all, look no further - Think Press is the best one out there!
Hi Kristina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your Detox cleanse and hope you received all the benefits you were looking for. You definitely got that right - we always recommend our Lighten cleanse for first time cleansers as it has the most variety of juices. Build your own cleanse is great for tailoring the cleanse for your own requirements and the team are always on hand to assist you with this. We hope to hear from you again soon!
THINK Press
The best value, best tasting, most filling and easiest cleanse on the market. Nut Mylk+ is like a liquid almond croissant and I’m so here for that!!!!
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It is great to hear how much you enjoy the juices and especially the Nut Mylk+! We certainly agree that it is very delicious and indulgent!
Should you need anything please do get in touch - we are always here to help!
THINK Press
Excellent products and service from Think Press. Heard a lot about juice cleansing but the team helps with any questions and overall, very happy. Thanks :-)
Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse! And yes of course we are here to help, any questions you have you are always welcome to phone or email us.
Best Wishes,
THINK Press
Lovely juices that are so superior to other cleanses as they are not HPP’d. You can taste the freshness. Will be ordering again!
Hi Nicci,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is always appreciated from all of us! As soon as the juices are bottled they are blast frozen straight away, this ensures they maintain all their healthy, tasty nutrients without going through HPP process. We look forward to hearing from you again soon and please do get in touch should you need anything - we are here to help!
THINK Press
I loved it! I did a 5 day detox cleanse and ended up feeling great, light and full of energy. The staff is ready to offer advice and follow up (thanks Emily!) I totally recommend it
Hi Leticia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some feedback and I am so pleased to see you have booked again with us already! Of course myself and the team are always on hand to offer help and guidance, we are available Monday-Friday 8am till 5pm via phone or email. Hope you enjoy your next cleanse and do get in touch should you need anything!
THINK Press
The 7 day Lighten cleanse. This was my first 7 day cleanse and i absolutely loved it. All the juices taste nice especially the first (ginger lemonade) and last (cacoa cashew) of the day which helped me to stay positive, i don't think i could've maintained 7 days if i didn't enjoy what I was drinking. I didn't feel hungry throughout the cleanse, having 5 X 500ml juices is surprisingly filling. I found the first day the hardest and had a slight headache, if i did it again i would make sure i start to cut things like caffeine and sugar out a few days before starting the cleanse. I have definitely noticed a change in my body, especially my waist and jawline, i feel slimmer and more confident, my skin has completely cleared up and is glowing and i feel a lot less sluggish in the mornings. It's given me the motivation to kick start a healthier lifestyle having seen the difference 7 days can make and would 100% do another cleanse from Think Press.
Hi Alice,

Such lovely feedback - thank you for taking the time to write this! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and the juices! Great choice with the top two favourites - the Ginger Limeade is certainly refreshing to wake you up in the morning and the Cacao Cashew is comforting and indulgent in an evening. It is surprising how little hunger you feel whilst cleansing! If you experience a headache again you are more than welcome to contact the team who may be able to provide you with some tips to ease it. But yes, definitely cut out caffeine at least a week before and drink plenty of water leading up, this will help ease any headaches. It sounds like the cleanse has worked really well for you and you have received many of the beautiful benefits of this! As always, please phone or email us if you need anything. From myself and the whole THINK Press team, stay safe, happy and healthy.
THINK Press
This is my second cleanse this year and I can highly recommend it. The juices are amazing and tasty. I can honesty say I don’t feel hungry during my three day cleanse. I like the information pack that comes in the box giving you times to have each juice and a few tips a long the way. The 500ml bottles are definitely a plus. Many I have seen only give 250ml. The think press team are always on hand for help if need be and the customer service is excellent. A good choice for a lockdown as well it gives you something else to focus on. Oh and I lost 3.5lb in the process. Can’t be bad.
Hi Mandy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and have already completed your second one of 2020! It is surprising how little hunger you feel whilst cleansing and our Nut Mylks certainly help you through this. Of course we are always here to help no matter what the question might be! Many of our customers are cleansing during lock down as fewer social commitments and can stay focused so it is great that this has also worked for you! As always, please do get in touch should you require any assistance. From myself and the whole THINK Press team, stay safe, happy and healthy.
Very Best Wishes
THINK Press
I built my own 7-day cleanse and was super happy with it. All juices were amazing, also the all-veggie one which was the one I was most worried about. They all have a pleasant kick to them, either a ginger shot or lemon touch, which brings all the flavours together. The Chocolate Cashew milk is so delicious it was unbelievable! All in all I'd recommend 100% and I will myself order again soon. Thanks to the THINK Press team too for checking in on me, it was very sweet of them.
Hi Anita,

Thank you so much for leaving such detailed feedback! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and liked all of the juices (even the all veg one)! Cacao Cashew is always a hit with our customers, we use a high quality, organic raw cacao powder to create this indulgent chocolate flavour. Thank you for recommending us, it is always greatly appreciated from the whole team. Please do get in touch if you would like any assistance getting booked in and we will be happy to help - hello@thinkfoods.co.uk 01634790763.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
Take care, stay safe, happy and healthy.

THINK Press
Really loved doing my juice cleanse, the juices tasted amazing and the cacao cashew mylk was delicious! I am already looking forward to doing my next cleanse.
Hi Annie,

Thank you for leaving some feedback! It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed your cleanse, Cacao Cashew is always a customer favourite and most looked forward to at the end of the day. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any assistance getting booked in and we will be more than happy to help! hello@thinkfoods.co.uk 01634790763.
Take care, stay healthy and happy!
THINK Press
Would definitely recommend, really useful that they come frozen so it's more flexible. All taste very nice and refreshing.
Hi Lucie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
It is great you enjoyed the juices! The frozen aspect is something we do also love and advertise as it allows you to start your cleanse at your own connivence whilst still holding in so much goodness!
I can see you have another 2 cleanses arriving today which is fantastic - this will be personally tracked by a member of the team. As always, please do get in touch if you have any questions and the team will be more than happy to help! hello@thinkfoods.co.uk

Enjoy your juices!

Take care and stay safe.

THINK Press
I absolutely loved this juice cleanse! All of the juices were delicious and it has been the perfect way to re-set and maintain a healthy mindset - I wish I could have kept going for longer. The delivery was quick and the THINK Press team have been so helpful troughout. Thank you!
Hiya,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback!
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your juices and even better you didn't want it to end! We always have a member of the team tracking the deliveries so if ever there is a problem the team will email or phone you with updates to ensure your cleanse arrives safely to your door. As always we are here to help, so if you ever need any assistance getting booked in then please do email or phone - we will be more than happy to assist.
Take care during these uncertain times and please stay safe and happy!

THINK Press
This was the first time I ever did a cleanse and it was great! Of course there are ups and downs in terms of hunger but I looked forward to having a juice every few hours. The Cacao Cashew was honestly my favorite and you can look forward to drinking that.

Would absolutely recommend and do again.
Hi Emily,

We are so pleased to hear your first cleanse was a success and you have taken the time to leave a positive review! I would definitely recommend lots of caffeine free herbal teas for when you feel you need something to get over that hurdle of the day. No cleanse is complete without a delicious nut mylk and Cacao Cashew is certainly a customer favourite! We hope to hear from you again soon and please get in touch if you would like any assistance getting booked in for your second cleanse!

Think Press is rated 4.67 based on 93 reviews