Think Press Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Think Press

Tell us how Think Press made you happy

"This is the third time I have used think press now and was still great. Lost a total of 5lbs in 3 days and felt so much healthier for giving myself a detox. Will definitely do it again- thanks Think Press"
"Over Xmas when you were closed, I was unfaithful and had to go to another juice company. I was so disappointed during each time I drank their small bottled juices. I have now had three juice cleanse orders from you and I simply think you are the best."
"The lighten cleanse always makes me feel amazing, I lost 5.5lbs in 3 days this time and my stomach has shrunk after expanding (a lot) over the festive period!"
"Very good !"
"There’s not enough space to write how happy Think Press made me during and after my cleanse. The juices were delicious, varied, energising and filling - all of which made it surprisingly easy to complete the 6 days. I’ve done the cleanse twice now and intend to continue cleansing every few months. Thank you Think Press!"
"I live in Saudi Arabia and I always look forward to my three day cleanse of fresh fruit and vegetables when I return home to England for the holidays. Yum yum"
"Brilliant cleanse and delivery very quick just what I needed before Christmas thank you"
"This was the second juice fast within the last month I had road tested. I LOVED the different flavours especially the morning lemonade and night time cocoa drink (which I frothed to make a hot sleepy time drink!) Would be great to know if you change flavours over the seasons ? I think I will be back as I do prefer the Organic factor compared to other brands which I have recently road tested. I also really appreciated free delivery and think that’s why I will be back. I actually could juice every week, but think I will wait until I am back working again to do that, but in the meantime, just wanted to say I think your juices ROCK. ❤️"
Hi Sallie - thank you so much! We are so pleased you enjoyed them and really appreciate the feedback.
"Quality product, thank you."
"Delicious, filling and great variety. So nice to be exposed to combinations I wouldn't have thought to try!"
"Beautiful quality juices, don’t want the cleanse to end they taste so good xx"
"I am loving my juice, thank you! I signed up for the three day, then went for a six day juice. The juices are tasty and I haven't felt deprived of food."
"Loved it. I feel more energetic and my cravings are gone. The only problem is I want more - so will get saving. Thankyou lovely Think Press team x"
"I really liked the fact these juices were organic, cold pressed and 500ml. They also arrived blast frozen which gave me a little more flexibility as to when I wanted to use them. They had a great flavour and the thickish consistency of the Almond mylk was just how I like it. Personally I'm a huge veg juice fan (= zero sugar) and for me, my perfect juice diet would probably consist only of veg juices and smoothies (bar perhaps one choccy mylk!). The veg juice on this was not a recipe I've tried but the flavours were well balanced and it was really delicious. Overall I cannot fault these juices for taste, quality and price. Great work Alex."
"Great customer services and delicious juices. The best I’ve tasted."
"Would HIGHLY recommend this cleanse! I feel bloody amazing."
"The juices arrived on the day promised and were well packaged. Shame that polystyrene was used though - I think it was as didn’t dissolve in water. The juices were a really nice size and tasted good so for this reason I have rated them as good. The lemonade and nut milk were very sweet and really didn’t need to be. Overall I was happy and would recommend the green juices to friends."
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

We'll definitely pass this on to our team about feedback on the packaging - we use the polystyrene to keep the juices insulated and cold on their journey, but we're always striving to find more eco-friendly options.

We'll also bring up the feedback on the sweetness of the Lemonade and Nut Milks with our NPD team.

Best wishes,

Alex
"Delicious juices delivered to your door. They allow you to customize the juices you like the most. Felt great after the 5 day cleanse."
"Very happy! Ordered one day, received the next. Juices all delicious - especially look forward to the morning & evening juices. Feeling benefits of improved sleep and feeling 'lighter' already."
"Good efficient delivery. I am not keen on the beets juice and must remember to ask for a substitute in future."
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. No problem at all just drop us a line hello@thinkfoods.co.uk and we can recommend an alternative :-).
Think Press is rated 4.74 based on 27 reviews