Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
When I called you to order the juices the person I spoke to was really helpful, they were upbeat and personable.

The bottles you use are great because they are square instead of round and therefore fit in the the freezer better. You also use less packaging than another company I have used which I appreciate.

What I would recommend for this to be an even better product would be to include a package in which to return the cold packs to you to be reused, you may find this cheaper than constantly buying them and I am making the assumption that it is better for the environment. Also if there is anyway to reduce the polystyrene further that would be great.

As for the juices themselves, the flavours were good but I felt for an advanced programme they were too sweet, there is no need to be adding maple syrup, agave or even dates.

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. It is lovely to hear that you found the customer service good, we do try our best offer our customers an exceptional level of service throughout their ThinkPress experience.

In terms of packaging this has been at the top of our agenda this year, we would love to be 100% recyclable, but as we currently stand logistically this would not be possible, but we have plans to provide this option in the near future! In the mean time it is possible to reuse the icepacks, and they are able to be drained down the sink and the plastic exterior can be recycled! In terms of reducing the polystyrene we have trialed this before with our couriers, we concluded that unfortunately this increased the risk of the bottles becoming damaged.

It is a shame that the juices were too sweet for your pallet, I know that a small fraction of the ingredients you mentioned are put into the juices. If you was to order again I recommend using the bespoke option to remove the juices that you found too sweet.

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress.
Very nice tasting and helped me lose 5 pounds in 3 days!
Hi Aislin,

Wow what a fantastic result you have achieved with our Lighten Cleanse! Super glad that you enjoyed the taste of the juices, it certainly makes loosing a few pounds more enjoyable! If loosing weight is your aim for cleansing why not try the Detox cleanse this is our highest intensity cleanse. Alternatively we can build you a Bespoke cleanse that helps you achieve your main goals for cleansing, just drop us an email at hello@thinkfoods.co.uk and we will be more than happy to guide you to what's best for you.

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress Team
Great juices!
well packed but seems not so eco friendly but understand that this would reflect on price.

Would recommend highly
Hello,

We are so glad that you loved our juices as much as we do! Packaging has been at the top of our agenda this year! We would love to be 100% reusable but currently this poses a greater carbon footprint then our current bottles do, due to washing, transportation and production. As it stands our boxes, polystyrene and plastic bottle are 100% recyclable!

It's great to know you'll be recommending us- get your friends and family to quote your name when they place an order and we will pop you a discount code by way of thank you!

Best Wishes, Saskia - THINK Press team
Enjoyed all the drinks. Didnt feel any different after, but felt was a good way to kick start my new clean eating livestyle.
Great service and products tasted amazing
Juices were lovely. Would of been nice if it had come with a flyer or a bit of info as in when to take them. What they will offer you and what to expect
This is the third time I have used think press now and was still great. Lost a total of 5lbs in 3 days and felt so much healthier for giving myself a detox. Will definitely do it again- thanks Think Press
The juices arrived on the day promised and were well packaged. Shame that polystyrene was used though - I think it was as didn’t dissolve in water. The juices were a really nice size and tasted good so for this reason I have rated them as good. The lemonade and nut milk were very sweet and really didn’t need to be. Overall I was happy and would recommend the green juices to friends.
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

We'll definitely pass this on to our team about feedback on the packaging - we use the polystyrene to keep the juices insulated and cold on their journey, but we're always striving to find more eco-friendly options.

We'll also bring up the feedback on the sweetness of the Lemonade and Nut Milks with our NPD team.

Best wishes,

Alex
Good efficient delivery. I am not keen on the beets juice and must remember to ask for a substitute in future.
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. No problem at all just drop us a line hello@thinkfoods.co.uk and we can recommend an alternative :-).
Think Press is rated 4.72 based on 110 reviews