Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Zero star. Taste funny and take longer than 24 hrs to defrost: the team rejected to take any responsibility. Not sure it’s worthy to spend money on zero vitamin drink with the lumps of ice.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is disappointing to hear that you found your cleanse a not particularly positive experience.
In regards to defrosting the juices these are just guidelines, everyones fridges and freezers vary so sometimes you have to adapt the defrosting times depending on this.
At THINK Press if a customer is not satisfied with their product we will always try our best to resolve this and get to the bottom as to why, we wouldn't reject a customer without finding out this information first.
If you could email hello@thinkfoods.co.uk with more information we can look into this for you.
Best Wishes,
Emily
THINK Press
This juices are disgusting, I had to stop myself from gagging when drinking two in particular. I would not recommend this cleanse after having to give it up after 1.5 days as I felt so unwell.
Hi Abi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we are obviously disappointed that the juices were not to your taste. We very rarely receive negative feedback as you can see from our extensive number of 5* reviews, so we're really keen to understand your experience.

If you could email me at hello@thinkfoods.co.uk or give me a call on 01634 790963 when you get a moment I'd love to understand what the difference was between the juices and your expectations. We are always looking to improve when we are able to!

We have many customers that love the taste of our juices, so this isn't something we'd look to change - however we may be able to recommend juices more suited to your taste.

Best wishes,