Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Wonderful company and service. Top notch quality and good value. Will deffo use next time. Thumbs up!
Hi,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Its great to see you ordering with us again and using our 'Bespoke' option to tailor the cleanse to your liking! You are still yet to discover our Cashew Mylks- these are defiantly a must-try!

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
I thought it was going to be difficult to do the juice cleanse being my first time, but the juices were really enjoyable & amazingly kept me full. I felt thoroughly hydrated and refreshed & a lot less bloated after.
Hello,

This is great to hear! Experiences like yours are what we strive to achieve- so its great to know your cleanse was successful. Why not extend the cleanse to 6 days next time? Increasing the duration will subsequently increase the benefits of cleansing, therefore you'll have that feel good feeling for longer!
Good value. Nice juices and I discovered you can warm up the nut mylk so it’s like hot chocolate before bedtime! I stupidly paid for the pre-10am delivery (hoping to start juicing that day) which was pointless as the juices arrive frozen.
Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for your lovely review- its great to see you back at ThinkPress since! The Cacao Cashew Mylk is our secret weapon- it seems too good to be healthy, right!? And yes, it is important to consider the juices need 24hrs to defrost from delivery, so if you're available to take a delivery all day paying for premium isn't essential! We recommend cleansing every 3 months, so we look forward to seeing you soon!
I’ve just finished the detox juice..... that bloated look and feel has totally gone. 7lbs down and I feel revitalised. Great service and product. Thoroughly recommend.
Hi,

This is great news! Results like yours are what we strive to achieve- so this is excellent! Please do recommend us to your friends and family and get them to quote your name once they place an order and we will send you a 10% referral discount by way of thank you.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
The idea is great and I really feel it has helped me detox from caffeine and my overeating habit. Full reset on the mind and body. Would advise everyone to do this but you need to dig deep with the willpower.
Hi,

Thanks for your great review, we are super glad to hear of your results! Caffeine is a hard one, it does take a lot of willpower to not give into the withdrawal symptoms but the benefits in the long run defiantly outweigh the short-term struggles! We recommend to cleanse regularly (every 3 months) to give your body the break it deserves from caffeine and overeating.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
Really tasty, reasonably priced. Well packed good customer service.
Really enjoyed these juices and felt good on them. Very good customer service too.
Very Tasty juices
I’m only on day one but the juices are just delicious. I chose Strengthen as I want to be able to continue going to the gym and they are very filling, especially Nut Mylk. I love that one and it kept me full for about 4 hours!!
Lovely juices- delighted to have finally found some that weren’t too sweet & full of apple. X
I really enjoyed my detox 6 day cleanse! Thank you so much!
Thoroughly enjoyed my three day lighten cleanse. First juice cleanse I've done, so I was apprehensive, but the juices arrived excellent my packaged with clear instructions. Once defrosted, each was so delicious. I didn't feel hungry and actually felt energised and really good. I didn't want it to end! Would definitely recommend Think Press and will be using again.
I just completed my 3 day lighten cleanse and I feel so much better now than I did before I started. I needed a kick start to get back into a healthy regime and this is exactly what I needed. The five juices are all very different and delicious. I feel lighter, healthier and more energetic. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cleanse!
This is so convenient, especially if you are a busy professional! Juices are delicious and filling and the choco nut milk is amazing! I’ll definitely be back again for my next cleanse. Thank you Think Press!
Super easy, more easy than i thought, and delicious juices, will definitely do this again!
prompt delivery! and extremely tasty juices!
So far I have lost 5lbs on my juice cleanse - kick starting my eating routine to a much healthier one. Very efficient and would definitely recommend.
Absolutely delicious just the right balance of veggies with a little bit of sweet!
Incredible company with excellent customer service
I decided on the 6 day “lighten cleanse” with some small changes after taking some advice over the phone from Think Press.

The 6 days were not what I expected and I actually really enjoyed the whole process, each bottle was packed with flavour and was filling, seeming as I am usually a big eater this was a pleasant surprise!

The results were amazing, I lost 9.7lbs over the 6 days but the weight loss wasn’t the only benefit, I felt much more positive and focused mentally and even areas of eczema affecting my arms had notably improved. All in all I felt much healthier and happier by day 6, and this has prompted me to maintain a healthier diet that I couldn’t have started without the kick start from Think Press.

I’m looking forward to starting my next juice plan in a few months and have planned a couple more later in the year. 5/5 for everything that goes into making Think Press what it is, from friendly staff through to the delivery service, not forgetting the exceptional quality of the actual product!
Think Press is rated 4.74 based on 119 reviews