Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Great service and products tasted amazing
I just completed my 3 day lighten cleanse and I feel so much better now than I did before I started. I needed a kick start to get back into a healthy regime and this is exactly what I needed. The five juices are all very different and delicious. I feel lighter, healthier and more energetic. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cleanse!
This is so convenient, especially if you are a busy professional! Juices are delicious and filling and the choco nut milk is amazing! I’ll definitely be back again for my next cleanse. Thank you Think Press!
Super easy, more easy than i thought, and delicious juices, will definitely do this again!
prompt delivery! and extremely tasty juices!
So far I have lost 5lbs on my juice cleanse - kick starting my eating routine to a much healthier one. Very efficient and would definitely recommend.
Juices were lovely. Would of been nice if it had come with a flyer or a bit of info as in when to take them. What they will offer you and what to expect
Absolutely delicious just the right balance of veggies with a little bit of sweet!
Some of the juices were lovely and really helped brighten my skin. Some of them did not defrost well (they were chalky/ didn’t retain consistency) and despite contacting ThinkPress customer service, I got no response, no partial refund or even an offer to replace them in my next order. Customer service was disappointing.
Hi Caren,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. Please could you contact us hello@thinkfoods.co.uk or 01634 790963 about this and we can look into this for you , ahead of your next deliveries that I can see are book on.

Thanks Alex
Incredible company with excellent customer service
Juices didn’t defrost overnight (still frozen solid) and took at least 24 hours in the fridge to defrost and even then they had to be left out for a few hours before drinking. Bit disappointed really.
I decided on the 6 day “lighten cleanse” with some small changes after taking some advice over the phone from Think Press.

The 6 days were not what I expected and I actually really enjoyed the whole process, each bottle was packed with flavour and was filling, seeming as I am usually a big eater this was a pleasant surprise!

The results were amazing, I lost 9.7lbs over the 6 days but the weight loss wasn’t the only benefit, I felt much more positive and focused mentally and even areas of eczema affecting my arms had notably improved. All in all I felt much healthier and happier by day 6, and this has prompted me to maintain a healthier diet that I couldn’t have started without the kick start from Think Press.

I’m looking forward to starting my next juice plan in a few months and have planned a couple more later in the year. 5/5 for everything that goes into making Think Press what it is, from friendly staff through to the delivery service, not forgetting the exceptional quality of the actual product!
It takes a long time to defrost the juices and a lump of ice remains in the middle making the consistence unpleasant.
If you leave them in the fridge it takes ove reti days to defrost and if you leave them out of the fridge the green juices go a bit funny by end of day.
The juices I received did not match the juices in the plan, they were all green apart from two.
Hi Roberta, we are so disappointed to hear your comments and only wish you had got in contact with us directly and we could have tried to rectify this earlier for you and assisted you with the defrost process. We are always at the end of the phone and happy to help.

We'd normally advise defrosting in the fridge overnight, and then at room temperature for around an hour which brings the juice to temperature - with no ice left in the bottle.

The cleanse you ordered (Detox Cleanse) does contain all green juices except the Ginger Limeade and the Nut Mylk+. If you would prefer a less 'green' programme we'd suggest our Lighten Cleanse which has a few roots based juices, and just one green juice.

We hope this helps and we'd be very happy to talk to you over the phone so we can understand a bit more about your experience.

Best wishes,
Alex
This is the third time I have used think press now and was still great. Lost a total of 5lbs in 3 days and felt so much healthier for giving myself a detox. Will definitely do it again- thanks Think Press
Over Xmas when you were closed, I was unfaithful and had to go to another juice company. I was so disappointed during each time I drank their small bottled juices.

I have now had three juice cleanse orders from you and I simply think you are the best.
The lighten cleanse always makes me feel amazing, I lost 5.5lbs in 3 days this time and my stomach has shrunk after expanding (a lot) over the festive period!
Very good !
There’s not enough space to write how happy Think Press made me during and after my cleanse. The juices were delicious, varied, energising and filling - all of which made it surprisingly easy to complete the 6 days. I’ve done the cleanse twice now and intend to continue cleansing every few months. Thank you Think Press!
I live in Saudi Arabia and I always look forward to my three day cleanse of fresh fruit and vegetables when I return home to England for the holidays.
Yum yum
Brilliant cleanse and delivery very quick just what I needed before Christmas thank you
Think Press is rated 4.69 based on 100 reviews