Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
This juices are disgusting, I had to stop myself from gagging when drinking two in particular. I would not recommend this cleanse after having to give it up after 1.5 days as I felt so unwell.
Hi Abi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we are obviously disappointed that the juices were not to your taste. We very rarely receive negative feedback as you can see from our extensive number of 5* reviews, so we're really keen to understand your experience.

If you could email me at hello@thinkfoods.co.uk or give me a call on 01634 790963 when you get a moment I'd love to understand what the difference was between the juices and your expectations. We are always looking to improve when we are able to!

We have many customers that love the taste of our juices, so this isn't something we'd look to change - however we may be able to recommend juices more suited to your taste.

Best wishes,

Alex
The idea is great and I really feel it has helped me detox from caffeine and my overeating habit. Full reset on the mind and body. Would advise everyone to do this but you need to dig deep with the willpower.
Hi,

Thanks for your great review, we are super glad to hear of your results! Caffeine is a hard one, it does take a lot of willpower to not give into the withdrawal symptoms but the benefits in the long run defiantly outweigh the short-term struggles! We recommend to cleanse regularly (every 3 months) to give your body the break it deserves from caffeine and overeating.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
Really tasty, reasonably priced. Well packed good customer service.
Really enjoyed these juices and felt good on them. Very good customer service too.
Very Tasty juices
I’m only on day one but the juices are just delicious. I chose Strengthen as I want to be able to continue going to the gym and they are very filling, especially Nut Mylk. I love that one and it kept me full for about 4 hours!!
Lovely juices- delighted to have finally found some that weren’t too sweet & full of apple. X
I really enjoyed my detox 6 day cleanse! Thank you so much!
Thoroughly enjoyed my three day lighten cleanse. First juice cleanse I've done, so I was apprehensive, but the juices arrived excellent my packaged with clear instructions. Once defrosted, each was so delicious. I didn't feel hungry and actually felt energised and really good. I didn't want it to end! Would definitely recommend Think Press and will be using again.
Enjoyed all the drinks. Didnt feel any different after, but felt was a good way to kick start my new clean eating livestyle.
Great service and products tasted amazing
I just completed my 3 day lighten cleanse and I feel so much better now than I did before I started. I needed a kick start to get back into a healthy regime and this is exactly what I needed. The five juices are all very different and delicious. I feel lighter, healthier and more energetic. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cleanse!
This is so convenient, especially if you are a busy professional! Juices are delicious and filling and the choco nut milk is amazing! I’ll definitely be back again for my next cleanse. Thank you Think Press!
Super easy, more easy than i thought, and delicious juices, will definitely do this again!
prompt delivery! and extremely tasty juices!
So far I have lost 5lbs on my juice cleanse - kick starting my eating routine to a much healthier one. Very efficient and would definitely recommend.
Juices were lovely. Would of been nice if it had come with a flyer or a bit of info as in when to take them. What they will offer you and what to expect
Absolutely delicious just the right balance of veggies with a little bit of sweet!
Some of the juices were lovely and really helped brighten my skin. Some of them did not defrost well (they were chalky/ didn’t retain consistency) and despite contacting ThinkPress customer service, I got no response, no partial refund or even an offer to replace them in my next order. Customer service was disappointing.
Hi Caren,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. Please could you contact us hello@thinkfoods.co.uk or 01634 790963 about this and we can look into this for you , ahead of your next deliveries that I can see are book on.

Thanks Alex
Incredible company with excellent customer service
Think Press is rated 4.72 based on 110 reviews