The Rug Shop Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend The Rug Shop
01AM
1AM

How would you rate The Rug Shop ?

"AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! Worst shopping experience i had. When I called the customer service to know where was my rug they said I should be delivered soon in a few days at most as there are some delays with the supplier. It s been 3 weeks since and it s impossible to get anyone on the phone, always end up on a voice mail. The worst is they immediately take off your money instead of waiting when the rug is delivered to process the payment. Their stock figure is inacurate because The Rug Shop is just middlemen and never update their website. Very sad. Now that i want to cancel you can't even to do, not over the phone, not even on your account when you login on their site. I am so gutted."
"Excellent service,quickly processed order and rug delivered in days. Looks good too"
"The quality of the rug I purchased was very good, better even than my expectation."
Ibo
"The Rug Shop of 94 Garnett Street BD3 9HB Bradford United Kingdom I purchased 4 rugs online from this place and total spend was almost £400.00 on the 9th August 2017. What can I tell you guys about this place, this is the worst experience I have had buying online since 22 years, I received 2 rugs after 3 days of the order paid to them then after 9 days received the 2 other rugs, this was only because I had to open a bank dispute and request the money back from The Rug Shop. I had to phone this company on daily basis, they were at all times promising that my items would be with me each day, they use a cheap delivery company called XDP Express, their customer service is 0 to none. After several complaints made finally I managed to speak to Pete which he claimed to be the Sales Director of The Rug Shop, I hoped that he would resolve the issue I had of not receiving 2 rugs instead he was worst than the customer service staff I spoke to before, he called me Racist, Rude and hang up the phone just because I was asking for my items to be delivered on Friday 18th August which is today or to give me refund for the 2 rugs I was not getting delivery for. Today Friday 18th August me and my wife contacted the bank Halifax Mastercard and opened a dispute regards this matter, hey what to expect, the rugs showed up now at my home address 19:35 pm. MY ADVICE AVOID AVOID AVOID this company THE RUG SHOP UK, they are running their business with 0 care to their customers, what can you expect from this place hey its based at BRADFORD so you will get a BRADFORD attitude from their sales staff and their Directors. I am so happy this is over with and I will NEVER EVER ORDER FORM these people again. READ THEIR REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY MY ADVICE TO ALL OF YOU. Ibo Hoxha"
The Rug Shop is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!