The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
4.9
Based on 13,656 reviews
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Great service fast and efficient, all done in less than a week. Really happy and did my wife’s plates as well.
Easy to order and arrange the transfer. Bought as a present for son. He is happy
Got the plates straight away spot ob
The purchase and delivery was quick.the only trouble I have is that I have to purchase more plates because there's no green on the end of the plate for indicating its an electric vehicle .
Good quick service kept informed of progress
Very pleased with my purchase
Great service which was very quick. I would highly recommend the private plate company!
Private plate Co were very speedy with the transition of the registrations, once I had posted the document’s. The instructions were outlined clearly and easy to follow, as well. I would decently use them again in the future.
Very fast and well organised. Would use again, thanks.
Service was good but would of given 5stars if I had a little bit more communication.
this company when dealing with my request were efficient quick and a delight to deal with
I was very impressed with how quick and effortless this process was. Nothing was ever to much for the staff i spoke to. Unfortunately these plates were purchased for my partner on our 10 year anniversary and when they arrived and she opened them they were incorrect which was very disappointing. But after sending an email, the following morning a manager rang me and apologised for the inconvenience and sent our the correct plates to arrive the next day and issued a refund. Overall a great company and would recommend them to anyone.
Very pleased with my new number plate. The purchasing was easy and everything was explained well. I recommend Tge Private Plate Co.
Very good and strong plates they are and also very easy to fix, it literally stuck on with a few adhesive tapes and no issues I’ve had up until now so would highly recommend.
Very quick and simple with the transfer, only downside was that we requested plates with the black outline and we received plain plates, other than that I’d recommend.
Very helpful and speedy service only criticism I'd say is having nothing to fix them to the car
Easy to deal with , plate was on the car in just over a week.
Great, easy, quick service. My only quibble would be I wanted to purchase for a present in December, which I thought I'd clicked to do, but it went through straight away but it's fine. All in all good service, and I got what I wanted. And my husband is very happy.
Simple and quick will purchase another in the future
Does what it says on the tin
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 13,656 reviews