The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Friendly and helpful, got a great plate for a good cost. Thank you
Easy to use process with affordable monthly payment. Supported with the transfer with little extra cost. Only downside is having to buy have the plates made but, well worth it.
Happy with the plates I ordered would order again first class service from private plate comany.
Extremely easy to do,they complete everything, great price and choice, Just wish the registration plate they send out didn't advertise there company in my opinion should be a option,but overall great service
Very well mannered staff and a quick speedy service.
Good service cost a bit high
simple and straight forward Did exactly what they said they would do .
Very quick and easy to deal with thank you
Very good service and very efficient, stress free because they everything for you
I would have preferred a hard copy of the transfer of number plates instead of the one sent by email and then requires printing off. That's only my personal choice and it's the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars because other than that, everything was very smooth.
The service I had from the Private Plate Co was excellent. They gave me updates on every part of the process and I was very satisfied with the transaction. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for in life.
Very Happy with the swift time the new plates were transferred from DVLA and the delivery of the great quality of the plates. 1 small downside i did not receive the euro logo plates i asked for. I do understand that the UK is not in Europe so the Euro logo wouldn't comply but i was not offered another logo option as the new plates were sent without informing me.
First class service everything went well
Great plate good to deal with paper work and transfers done quickly and no fuss thank you 😀👍
Pity there wasn't any plates with the purchase which was an extra cost to me
Very quick service . Didn't receive an actual invoice
I mustvadmit I was going to get my plates from another firm which also promised everything was included in the price, including plates. When I saw the Private Plate co with a good price also saying no extra cost, I decided to go with them. After going through the ordering process, it wasn't until after I discovered I had to pay extra for them to do the paperwork if I wanted as well as buy the plates. So, everything was not included which may have happened still with the other company had I gone with them. The great communication and friendly staff made the process straight forward and made up for it. The whole process was fairly quick and easy. My pkates arrived quickly and with both type ofvattachments for me to choose. I love my plates and gives meba smile when I see them. Than you.
Very helpful nothing was too much trouble
Excellent service from start to finish. They did everything and made the transfer of the number so easy.
Very efficient, quick and hassle free. Love my new plates. Recommended to my son and now he is in process of getting his.
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 12,799 reviews