The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

First class service
Excellent service and really pleased with my plate
" sorted " with minimum fuss , taking into account DVLA on strike at time of order .
Very good company... accurate in their timings.
the private plate company were very efficient received the plates next day and had them on the car within the week. Thought the plates were a bit pricey
Dealt with all paperwork, great service πŸ‘
Very simple to do easy process
Looks good. Can’t complain. They shoot to many emails at you but the plates are great
Great service, very efficient and quick in the process of my personalised plate.
Easy peasy, all very straight forward and a seamless transfer πŸ‘πŸ»
Very pleased with the service, it was quick and easy
the whole experience of buying private plates was easy with this company. my only issue was the plates were tacky with bad edges and overlapping. not very neat at all, had to buy new ones from halfords in the end.
They were quick and very friendly I would recommend to anybody
Quick process and well explained
Great plate. Easy to buy and get registered onto my car.
Great purchase from start to end
Purchased my plates on line and process was straight forward, I opted for the full DVLA transfer to cut out the faff, I also ordered a pair of plates, these were delivered to the wrong address, I eventually found them , the response I got back regarding the missing plates wasn’t very forthcoming even though it was totally their mistake as not correct address on package and not on form I submitted, got my logbook from DVLA but still waiting for mot certificate, otherwise a good service.
Very quick to reply, plates arrived . No problems. Good service
Very good service, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Website abit discrete as you don't realise the extra fees until your processing your plate. It also says failure to add the GB symbol may cause MOT failure but I've recently found out that isn't the caseπŸ™„ apart from this the staff are very helpful and even called me on a Sunday to help process my payment and reassure me of any worries.
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 12,089 reviews