The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Pleased with private plates
Very quick and easy you did all the necessary work to make the transfer quick and easy thank you
Still awaiting my invoice & receipts It’s now 2200hrs on the 30th of September Rgds L Taylor
Outstanding service from first call , all paper work sorted a lot quicker than I thought possible,thanks
Excellent service
So happy with this company. Easy to order. Fantastic customer service. I had one issue and tbey sorted it immediately. 5 stars. Highly recommend. Thank you.
I would definitely recommend the Private Plate Co, they were very helpful and they replied to my emails quickly when I had any queries. The service was easy it took 10 minutes on the phone to order my plates and pay for the transfers, they were delivered within 3 days and the registration transfer only took one day from me sending my V5 documents to them. I would definitely use there services again.
First time I have ordered a No plate, very pleased with the service given.
everything explained and very fast service. Thanks
Ordered my plates on the Friday and they were here on the Monday, absolutely fantastic service and I could recommend them highly enough
Ordered a plate for my wife. She was over the moon with it. Fantastic, hassle free service and super quick. Will definitely use again
Amazing company
Second time I've used both times very satisfied. Only thing I had to do was screw new supplied plates to cars. Thank you
Brilliant transaction from start to finish. Was a bit dubious doing it online but I needn't have worried. The P.P.C. took care of all the paperwork and change of details in less than 3 days. I would highly recommend.
The plates arrived within 2-3 days, and I was informed by email that I could attach the plates one day after my documents were received!
Top customer service and a very happy customer.
Brilliant
Good efficient service. Very satisfied.
Great friendly and helpful service, many thanks
Fantastic service and exceptionally quick! Would highly recommend
An incredible service! Once paid and purchased and al relative documents provided, the documents and registration was changed over to the new plate in a matter of days. The new plates were then received a day later! Super speedy!
Only note is the website could be a bit more user friendly but other than that 5 Stars for me!
Brilliant service would 100% recommend! Fast and extremely easy service!
Easy, quick service, straight forward, no problems. Extremely happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend.
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 10,519 reviews