The Private Plate Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

RYAN MORRIS
"Would highly recommend took less then. Week to be able to get the plates on my car."
WAYNE EARNSHAW
"Was great and easy from start to finish thanks Wayne"
ELLA TREVELYAN
"This was a surprise birthday present for me and I love my plate! Excellent service and delivery! Thank you"
"Perfect, easy transaction from start to end. Thank you"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I bought TU11 NSU for my wife Tulin for a anniversary present she was very pleased with it [got me brownie points] the purchase was very quick and easy she had her new plates in no time A very professional company I would highly recommend The Private Plate co to my family and friends Many thanks Len Hope"
"Very quick Very impressed Very pleased Thank You Cheers Dean"
"Great service all round"
"Hassle free and very quick delivery of the plates and sorting the registration documents with DVLA. All done in under a week... - First class.."
"Really great service, very simple and everything was taken care of for us!"
"I ordered my plates and couldn't believe they were delivered the next door. Fabulous service. I asked them to do my paperwork and recieved an email a few days later to say I can now use my plates on the car. Would highly recommended them if your thinking of changing your plates."
"Excellent service from The Private Plate Co, very quickly organised, got my plates on the car already, very helpful team of people, thanks again you've made my year!!!!"
"I wanted to purchase some private plates as a birthday gift. The company were very helpful, they were very efficient and their customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to purchase private plates."
"Excellent quick service. Would recommend."
"I dealt with Martin who was very helpful throughout the process. Transaction very simple professionally and promptly dealt with"
"An excellent service, well worth the money. The documents were sent by special delivery and on the following day before midday we received confirmation that the number plates could be changed. Extremely happy with this service and would recommend to anyone."
"The service was fast and really stress free and paying the extra for them to do the paperwork was well worth it ."
"Very friendly fast service,love my new plate ,would definitely buy from this company again ."
"Excellent service,sent off my documents late Friday afternoon and received my plates on the following Tuesday . Next day I received an e-mail confirming that my new plates could be fitted on my car. The service we chose was that the firm sorted out everything leaving me with nothing to do. Just waiting for new documents to be sent from DVLA Swansea. Thanks to all concerned with The Private plate co for a great,easy to use service. Will definitely recommend this firm to all my friends."
"this is the second private plate i have purchased from you the service is still as good now as what it was then thank you for making it so easy"
"Very professional and helpful service. Thank you."
"This is something I have been thinking about for a very long time. I'm so glad I yoused the private plate company they made the job of changing so easy and quick. I would recommend them to anybody I will be vetting my next plate from them for my wife"
"Top Drawer. Excellent all round."
"This company are brilliant, their services are quick and easy. Definitely recommend them to anyone."
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 4,876 reviews