The Private Plate Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

customer service
TINA YOUNGER
"This company is amazing. I ordered my plates and in less than a week everything was sorted and they are now on my car. Truly outstanding service"
DAVE BINGHAM
"Can't thank these enough great service purchased on the Monday received on the Friday all done and ready to be put on the car for my wife's 30th birthday present thanks again"
GEORGIA STEELE-FINNEY
"Very happy with the number plate, it was a 21st birthday gift for my boyfriend and he loves it!"
"Absolutely professional and efficient. I found your service ever so helpful. Thanks alot. I will recommand people."
"Great service"
"Very efficient service from start to finish. Bought a new car and had new plate, new tax book and tax on car all changed to new plate reg within 2 weeks."
"Very impressed with your service"
"Recently bought a number plate as a surprise birthday present for my son , would recommend this company as reliable , prompt with their replies and actions. The whole process from start to finish was easy . The new number plate arrived the next day after placing the order and after I returned the documents the next day we were able to display the new plate . My son was absolutely delighted !"
"Excellent company now used them three times."
"So easy and helpful!"
"First time I’ve used this website and I’m very happy they did all the work for me all I had to do was pay lol very quick changeover to my new number plate r12vyn looking forward to putting it on my car thanks to everyone at the private plate co Definitely use you again in the future and would recommend them"
"I have been very pleased with the service I received from the Private Plate Company.The chap I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and talked me through the process of what is involved in purchasing a personal plate.Ken Lewers."
"It's the second time l have used PPC this year and again another friendly excellent service from start to finish thanks again to PPC"
"They are very helpful and quick to produce your needs thank you"
"Really fast"
"Great service all done within one week"
"Excellent service would use you again"
"Fantastic service which was so quick. My daughter is very happy with her plates on her new car."
"Great service everything happened as it should and when it should BRILLIANT"
"Amazing and so simple to do private plate company sorted everything! Because I hadn’t a clue! Thanks so much"
"Great service very helpful indeed made it so easy to purchase"
"I purchased my private plate on the Friday and it was ready and transferred on to my Jaguar on the following Wednesday. The whole experience was fantastic and super fast. I am delighted with the customer service and experience and recommend the Private Plate Company to obtain your personalised plate. Five STAR service."
"Very satisfied with the service that I have received from this company everything about the change of plates went smoothly I just left I all to the company, All I had to do was pay.. of course !!!! So thank you Private Plates."
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.93 based on 5,633 reviews