The Private Plate Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

customer service
ALISON THOMSON
"Excellent service, very fast delivery highly recommend"
DYLAN KENNA
"Was amazing service, I found the registration that I preferred, easy payment and received quite quickly (sooner than I expected), and rhen to recieve an email letting me know I could use the plate was great, would recommend"
VALENTIN ASHIKOV
"R444OKY The best number plate"
"Fantastic quick service. Hassle free, thank you."
"Brilliant, efficient service ! All done and dusted in a week including receipt of new log book , can’t fault them"
"Was Excellent to find my ideal plate on private plate co . When I phoned the company the lady on the phone was very helpful and answered my questions well."
"Very happy everything taken care of. 4 day's later plates on car."
"Very good service."
"Absolutely fantastic service Than you very much"
"It was very easy to purchase the number plate via the website. The new plates arrived promptly and the DVLA revised documents arrived soon afterwards. A very efficient service and I'm very happy with the plates."
"Good quality and friendly staff"
"Thanks Martyn for sorting everything out so quickly for my sons number plate, he is very happy ."
"First time in buying my private plate, I would recommend this company so helpful and the number plate was on my car in less than a week thanks again."
"I was sceptical after reading a few recent bad reviews, but I’ve got to say, my own personal experience went smoothly and swiftly! Placed the order on Sunday evening, and the plates were on my vehicle by Thursday afternoon! So as far as I’m concerned I’d say it was a top service that The Private Plate co. offer and I will be using them again in the future!"
"A very professional service I would recommend this company to a friend"
"Excellent service would certainly recommend this company"
"Very quick & excellant service"
"Very easy to order online, quick service and on my car within 5 days 👍🏻"
"Spot on Service Would recommend"
"Special thanks to Martyn, for your courteous professional service. Appreciated your advice and did not feel pressured in any way. My husband loves his new private number plates! Would definitely recommend The Private Plate Co."
"Faultless service from start to finish, they went above and beyond for me when I changed my mind on the plate I wanted, after ordering . so helpful, the whole process was quick and easy, would recommend to everyone. Would definitely use this company again if I was to buy another plate. Thank you so much"
"It was great that for a reasonable cost The Private Plate Company handle all aspects of getting the new plates on the car. Would recommend."
"Fantastic service. Ordered on a Sunday, sent of the correct paperwork for the Dvla service Monday, plates arrived Tuesday along with the transfer notes Friday. Even the logbook arrived today just in time for my wife’s birthday. Highly recommend!"
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 6,514 reviews