The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
customer service
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Fast, efficient and great communication
Very easy to talk to on the phone, and deal with via email. Quick and easy. Many thanks.
great fast service. i will be getting my 2nd plate feom this company
Brilliant fast service, would recommend this company to anyone. Would defo use again.
Excellent quick and efficient service.
Great company to deal with. I would use them again .
First class service. Hassle free. Would highly recommend this service. Thank you.
Excellent service plate arrived within 24 hours and everything transacted smoothly from there on. Had a large selection at good prices
Very professional. Quick response. Private Reg up and running in no time at all without any hassle x sterling job thank you x
Excellent friendly service. Great communication, speedy delivery. Quality plates & fixings. I’m very happy buying from this company
Excellent service, enquiry to plates on the car 4 working days! Well done Martyn, 5 star service, thank you.
You took care of everything. First time buyer. Thanks for the help. First class service.
I purchased a private plate for my husband . The speed they made the plates and registered the new documents were timely and really efficient. Ghe whole process took about a week and that was receiving a new log book as well Good quality number plates and a very happy husband. I Called the contact centre before hand to make sure they were genuine as they were receiving the log book for a brand new 5 series BMW. From the questions I Sked and the support which I received. I had no doubts about using this amazing company.
Excellent service. Highly recommended ++++
This is the first time I’ve used The Private Plate Co, I was very surprised at the speed and ease of service completely satisfied I will definitely use them again Thank you for a great service.
The service is second to none. In a matter of days the whole process was completed and my new plates fitted on the car. 5 star service. Highly recommended!
Purchased a plate for myself and the whole process was quick and smooth with The Private Plate Co dealing with the transfer to my car.
All went well
Exceedly simple. Transfer was dealt with easily. It honestly couldnt of gone any better.only work involved was removing old plates. Cannot recommend enough.
Plates arrived the next day. All paperwork within 1 week. Love my new plates!
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 9,024 reviews