The Private Plate Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

PHIL BOND
"Very quick and simple operation from start to finish. Very pleased with the outcome. Would recommend to anyone."
Verified Buyer
"I purchased 3 numbers CW 53 KLW CW 53 DAW CW 53 THW to honour my late wife whose initials were CW and her year of birth 53. The other initials are those of myself and my children. The purchase, delivery and changeover went without a hitch and all queries were handled in a timely and efficient manner. Great company."
SHARON SLOAN
SHARON SLOAN
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very friendly too when I spoke to them on the phone. Plates ordered and used the transfer service. All fitted and ready to go in 4 days! Would highly recommend."
ANDREW PARKER
Verified Buyer
"My wife was very pleased I got number plate."
ANGELA ASHBROOK-WOODHOUSE
Verified Buyer
"This has to be the easiest purchase I have made everything was done for me and really quick. Customer service second to none. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a private plate."
GUY COLEMAN
"Quick, efficient service"
HUGH MACKENZIE
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service from ordering via e-mail to delivery of plates and confirmation of transactions within the week."
"excellent and very quick service no fuss and every aspect taken care off thank you"
HARMOHAN PAHUJA
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, delivered according to the SLAs on their website. Very prompt delivery of number plates and transfer of number plate on DVLA."
PETER ALUN CHERRINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with professional help given at all stages. Quick and easy."
IAN TAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"Good reliable service ,first class prompt delivery,no nonsense web page ,thank you very much,all completed within 5 days"
DAVID WALKER
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient service . I was informed all the way with my application and would recommend there services"
VICTORIA NICKSON
Verified Buyer
"Huge thanks for all your help when I purchased a plate for my husbands birthday. You all made the process easy and smooth when arranging the change over as I had no idea what I was doing. I would not hesitate to recommend you"
MARK KERINS
Verified Buyer
"I’ve never had a private plate before so I wasn’t sure what needed to be done or how much it would cost but I was pleased to find out that the private plate company would sort it all out for me and within no time at all it was all done and my plates were on my car and at a very affordable price. Mark Kerins"
"Good and been looking for a while and it was a present for my partner"
SCOTT CADZOW
"Fast and efficient. 🤗"
PAMELA LEACH
Verified Buyer
"Easy hassle process from start to finish . Highly recommend"
STEPHEN MCARTHUR
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish and also very quick thanks"
STEPHEN WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"I was sceptical about about buying a number plate on line but this company has been first class and I will recommend them to my friends if they wish to buy a new reg"
ANTHONY LITLER
"Fast and Great service"
DEBORAH RODGERS
Verified Buyer
"It was a seamless, helpful process to get my new private plate into my new car."
SUSAN HERON
Verified Buyer
"pROMPT SERVICE - DIDNT GET MY PLATE NUMBER RIGHT BUT HEY HO. THANK YOU"
JOEL HUNTER