The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Excellent service, easy to follow directions and the service to ensure you transfer the number plate is excellent, no stress or waiting for document. I would highly recommend them
I found my experience with the private plate company absolutely fabulous, it was so easy and quick, in a matter of a few days I had my new plates on. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.
A smooth transaction from beginning to end, always able to speak to someone on the phone and nothing was too much bother. I had to change date of transfer and it was done so quick. I would 100% recommend Private Plate Co, i was one of the many out there that was dubious about spending a large sum of money not knowing if the company was legit but I'm glad I did and they are a legitimate company.
Very nice people. I've been delighted and satisfied to deal with The Private Plate Co.They have a very nice and professional staff. Thank you all.
Absolutely brilliant service. Friendly knowledgeable & helpful staff. Overall a very efficient service
On accessing The Private Plate Co website, commencing the search for a personalised registration, everything was plain sailing. Admittedly, from my initial preferred options, not all were actually unavailable, However, the system kept offering all the available alternatives from the specific required digits. Reservation/options/explanations and finally payment, were quite simple to manage and easy to complete. I chose to have my new plates and the V5 registration carried by them, 'PPC', but not immediately. My invoices and my new plates arrived within a few days. Almost 12 months after purchase, they, 'PPC', duly completed registration transfer to my pre registered car, and all documents arrived soon after the e-mail confirmation of completion. what more could you ask. Thank you for an easy and proficient transaction. Stuart Peel
Great service and quick completion even with covid going on very happy with service
This is my third plate.all were handled quickly and no problems would recommend to anyone
Excellent service. Application turned around within a week despite the current problems being experienced by DVLA.
Every thing was quick and easy. The staff very helpful and polite. Would reccomend to family and friends
Great service
The service provided was prompt and as advertised. There were no secret add ons and the process went through smoothly. I would definitely use the plate co. again.
Really friendly people very helpful. Very quick transfer of my number had it on my vehicle within 48 hours. Loads to chuse from there's a number for everyone.
So happy that I found his site had the number plate I wanted Extremely quick service. Thank you
Brilliant service . I have bought a few plates and they make everything so easy. My go first choice every time
Very good service and very efficient, stress free because they everything for you
Great service, was unsure to start with but the lady was friendly and very helpful, there service was as quick and straight forward, no hiccups, would highly recommend if you want your plates fuss free and quick,
Well done super quick
I would have preferred a hard copy of the transfer of number plates instead of the one sent by email and then requires printing off. That's only my personal choice and it's the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars because other than that, everything was very smooth.
Great service would recommend, they do everything
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 12,524 reviews