The Private Plate Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

AMY TURNER
AMY TURNER
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service and the plates came within 2 days."
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Verified Buyer
"Very easy process from start to finish. All transfers done on my behalf and just received an email to let me know I could put the plates on. Very impressed by the simplicity of the whole thing."
PETER SOWDEN
PETER SOWDEN
Verified Buyer
"A top quality service from start to finish, easy transaction and fantastic support. Bargain price for my search too, bought for my son who has another 8 years to wait until it's officially his but he loves knowing it's his at 17. Thanks again for all you do"
TOBIAS EASTERLING
Verified Buyer
"Was a little dubious when I saw the offer to do the paperwork and plates for the price! But tbh I was impressed! Once I’d received the email and info they send! And gathered my V5c, printed off my driving license and wrote me bit of paper saying my new number plate! I posted on the Monday afternoon! Was assured it would be their by the next day at 1pm “special Delivery “ and to get an email off them by about 4pm ish that day to say it’s done I was gobsmacked!!!! Yes! I would recommend using them for your plate! Well impressed “Ps. You don’t have to signe the V5c they sort it all”"
SINA FATERI
Verified Buyer
"The service and transfer was fast thank you but I am not happy with the look of my plate at all. I have payed extra for 3D plate number but the plate is not 3D, it is only printed in 3D font. I was not aware of that otherwise I would not pay extra. My request was 3D plate number not 3D font. Could you please review this and let me know if this can be changed?"
Hi. The plates were sent to you a week ago exactly as you ordered. I think you are mistaking 3D letters with Gel plates which we do not supply but are double the price of the ones you ordered.
"Great service from placing the order to delivery,would highly reccomend."
HENRY DAVIDSON
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient service. Best experience of a transaction for a very long time."
GEORGE DUFFIN
Verified Buyer
"First class service. Everything sorted within the week. A job well done."
"Excellent service"
Neil Turner
Verified Buyer
"The service provided was quick easy and efficient I thought the plates came with my purchase but I had to buy some which I did after I received my e-mail confirmation that i could now use my new regestration"
JOHN MAWER
Verified Buyer
"From finding the right plate for my wife to the full process of changing the v5 with DVLA has been an easy process leaving me very happy with no stress. My wife has the number plate she has always wanted. Happy wife happy life. Thank you Private Plate CO."
ANDREW NUTTER
Verified Buyer
"Great plates look beautiful on my car Thank you Andrew"
CLIFFORD OWEN
Verified Buyer
"I found the private plate company very efficient when dealing with the purchase of 5 plates they arranged all the transfers without any problems and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again . Thanks"
DANIEL JOWSEY
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company highly recommend to anyone who after a private registration plate.was all sorted after 3 days brilliant service"
JAYNE STIFF
Verified Buyer
"After picking out the number plate I wanted the deal was done very quickly. Always someone on the end of a phone. The staff who rang me were very friendly and helpful in all it only took two weeks from ordering to fitting the new plates on the car. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a private plate"
KERRY CUNNINGHAM
Verified Buyer
"It was so easy, staff on phone were happy to help. Only took 3 days from start to finish.. excellent"
MALCOLM HOGARTH
Verified Buyer
"Once it had been made clear that you wanted the V5C (not V5 as was stated in the email) the service was very good and a quick turnaround for the process to be completed. Responding to emails could have been better."
HELEN SINGLETON
Verified Buyer
"First class service would definitely use this company again"
ADAM HARDEN
Verified Buyer
"Did what it said on the tin . Fast easy clear , thank you 😊"
HAYDEN FLETCHER
Verified Buyer
"I really liked the efficiency of the service I received from this company.i would highly recommend them.i had my plates fitted within a week."
CLARK ALLAN
Verified Buyer
"very fast efficient service would be happy to use again 👌"
JAMES INGLIS
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service very pleasant staff to deal with very helpfully Will defianatly Deal with this company again"
"Very speedy service , easy to use and complete the process"
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 4,459 reviews