The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Probably my best online transaction ever. From finding my plate to actually fixing them to my car was faster than expected. After reading 'horror' stories in the press about DVLA and their backlog I was quite prepared for a lengthy wait. But all done and completed in less than a week, brilliant. Glad that I opted for The Private Plate Co to deal with all the paperwork and DVLA. Money well spent.
I was very pleased with their service Very professional and know their trade
Fantastic service A1 I can't fault this company they were brilliant new reg plate with days, one phone call they changed everything over logbook, mot and tax fantastic customer service
excellent, prompt service
We have had two number plates off this company. We could belive how quick the service was. There totaly amazing. We also brought two other cars and they transferred the number plates over. Within 10 mins all done for us .nothing is never a problem to them. I would recommend them. All day and every day. Thank you so much. Again.
Very easy to buy with great customer support. Highly recommended!
The company were very helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. Delt with my situation very well, would recommend them very seriously
Very prompt and great service
Very efficient
Great service and fast delivery . Made everything easy 5*
Excellent service. Professional and fast. Arrived on the date I wanted. Thank you
Very good every time contacted them always got them on the phone very good customer care
First class service from start to finish I picked my plate and the guys done all the work at their end to get it on my car within days.
Great value for money service was amazing and very fast only 3,4 days and all sorted and on my car
I’ve brought from all the big companies in my time. Private plate co best of them.
The search for my new plate was easily done on "ThePrivatePlate" website. The purchase and transfer with the DVLA was quickly and efficiently done. They even asked for confirmation that I didn't want to retain my old number.
Excellent service. Everything in one place, with an easy to use website. Received number plates in 2 days and registration in 4days. Thank you so much
A brilliant company and will be using them for my partners plate in the near future
We were very pleased with the service we received from The Private Plate Company,we found them to be very professional and would certainly recommend them. Maureen Roberts.
Really professional service and plate sorted in matter of days with appropriate paperwork. Really pleased.
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 13,085 reviews