The Private Plate Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

"Fast efficient and cost effective plate purchase and transfer"
AMANDA HOLMES
AMANDA HOLMES
"Great customer service"
MARK TANNER
MARK TANNER
Verified Buyer
"Really easy service to use. Very quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend!!"
KIM LARKIN
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish I was so impressed with the help I recieved, as I needed to wait for my log book as just purchased the car nothing was a problem thank you so much would use again."
"Very easy, quick service, would recommend"
PETER BRANNAN
Verified Buyer
"Service was very quick and faultless,couldn't be happier. Martin was was very helful and courteous and absolutely did what he said he would do."
NEIL STEVENSON
Verified Buyer
"Would recommend fantastic communication and a pleasure to do business with always sending emails to keep you informed on the progress very fast process absolute brilliant thanks to all at The private plate Co looking forward to receiving plates regards neil. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀"
"Excellent service, didn’t have to think about anything myself, all done for me"
"Very helpful from beginning to end. Everything sorted so quickly and easily, I would definately recommend The Private Plate Company."
"The process was so fast that it made the change to a private number plate so easy. We received the new number plates the day after ordering them, and the plates were on the car within 2 days of sending off the V5C to The Private Plate Company."
BRENDAN MCKERNAN
Verified Buyer
"Plates came quicker then I thought very happy with the standard . They look good very happy with my purchase thank you ."
"They were very good they did everything on line."
"Excellent speedy service."
WAYNE BONSER
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, courteous staff. Excellent communication"
PAUL COOKE
Verified Buyer
"Very good and fast service thanks"
"Fantastic service, very quick and very professional will definitely use again"
KRISTIAN RICHARDS
Verified Buyer
"Amazing personalised number plate for a price so cheap, just wish I found Peraonalises ThePrivatePlateCo. and I wished I had bought the actual plates of them as I have just been pulled for illegal show plates. Only transferred a week ago. ThePrivatePlateCo.sorts all the paper work out within a week in order to receive your new paper work. Just remember to inform your insurance as I almost had my car impounded as this is not covered with terms and conditions of transfer, Oops!"
CLAIRE HAVEY
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service will use again"
SCOTT MCCONVILLE
Verified Buyer
"With how quick they got back to me and too say it is ready to go on your car"
"Excellent service from start to finish"
NATHANIEL SHARPLES
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and friendly service fast and efficient they transferred my plate in 2 days what more could you ask for."
MARK BURTON
Verified Buyer
"Hasle free service and fast would use again"
STUART NAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"Very easy dealing with these guys and made the whole process very straightforward"
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 3,993 reviews