The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Really quick and efficient to deal with.
absolute awesome level of service. recommend to anyone.
Great, start to the end.
Excellent service very fast transfer hassle free thanks
A very good service and very pleased
Brilliant services they do what they say keep up the good work. Claire
Very quick and, couldn't do enough to help, much appreciated peeps. Would highly recommend even to a novice of purchasing a private plate. Delivered before time as well.
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Excellent customer service very professional and quick service
I used private plate company for a number plate for my son’s 21st birthday, I found them very easy to deal with, nothing was to much trouble forthem, the transaction with very simple and easy would recommend them 5*
Company was very efficient and quick. I worried about do it all on line but they were brilliant. Thanks love my new plate!
First class service , couldn’t be more helpful.
Very impressed with how quick and easy it was to buy and transfer to my car will definitely use them again 5 star service
Such a good website so easy and they do all the paperwork so its hassle free for you will definitely use them again in the future
Purchased private no plate was all done for us no hassle plates arrived as described log book arrived a few days later really pleased with plates and service we received thanks CW53DPW
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 12th September 2021
I would recommend the Private Plate Company to anyone. The service was excellent. Every thing was taken care of and within three days the shiny new number plate was on and all done and dusted.
The private plate co . I haven't had a private plate befor .so I wasn't sure a bout getting one .but I did I am glad I did .it was very quick the only thing you got to do is tell your insurance company .the private plate co does the rest .so if your not sure like I was don't worry .they do a good job for you .and I think it was cheap for the money
Great, everything was better than I expected for an online purchase, right first time, speedy timeline for my plates to arrive, and it was worth paying the little extra to have the transfer completed with DVLA by the private plate co.
Easy to place order and no problems ,all the hard work done for you,quick return with plates,would use this company again.
Very well executed plate change no problems and done in a timely fashion. Bang on
Great service from start to finish only took 5 days to complete. Never done a P Plate before but for sentimental reasons gave it a go. I let the company do all the paperwork and paid the bit extra well worth it, both plates arrived well packaged and with fixings supplied. Would use again 👌
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 12th September 2021