The Private Plate Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Plate Co.
Read The Private Plate Co. Reviews

info@the-ppc.co.uk

P.O.Box 200

Fast and friendly service
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Absolutely excellent service. Did everything for me including getting my plates made and delivered to me. So easy to use. Would definitely recommend this Company.
Very pleased with the service I got. Found the staff very polite and very helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them in the future.
Purchase a plate from this company, was brill really quick & pain free would highly recommend. 😀
It was very easy to buy my new number plate and I found the whole transaction was both professional and very quick.
First class service
Very fast and efficient service
What a Brilliant job! The purchase ,the transfer, uncomplicated , the dispatch of the documents and plates, the service was super fast,easy, it was a pleasure to do business with this company! Best Regards!!
The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 7th May 2021 The Private Plate Co. 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Excellent service, would recommend
Fantastic! I was 1 of them who didnt really know what i was doing! Helpful and professional services given to me! Love my new plates Thankyou
So easy to use and fast secure service.
This really couldn’t be any easier! Process very easy to follow, paid the extra money to have the plate, paperwork, road tax, MOT etc transferred for me as this was a gift. Private Plate Co took the time to contact me to make sure the transfer didn’t take place before appropriate date. I would definitely recommend the PPC when changing your number plate
Great service ordered my plates had them made up and docs came through really quickly, thanks guys great job.
It is not clear, how to purchase a reg no and not have it assigned to a vehicle. It says it can be done, but we followed the instructions and still got charged the full amount to have the plate assigned, but the recipient has not yet got a car. Other than that very speedy process for the other 2 numbers we have purchased and assigned.
Fantastic service. Quick and easy. Thankyou.
Very good service and the plate was very quick to arrive for my birthday
The service i received was excellent and would recommend anyone thinking of buying a private number plate to use them to my friends
Very quick to receive plates and documents
It was an amazing service, I did the paper transfer with the company too, and couldn’t be any happier. Definitely recommend it.
Excellent service, really helpful staff, would definitely recommend and use again
The Private Plate Co. is rated 4.94 based on 12,091 reviews