The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
-Excellent products, quick delivery, friendly content
We love that we have friendly content - exactly what we are aiming for. Many thanks Jo
Lovely postcards with Envelopes....
Thank you so much Shirley for your kind review!
Great selection and orders quickly despatched.
Glad you got them quickly Susan
Fantastic choice of cards, something for every taste
Brilliant - thank you so much!
Good quality postcards, nice that they are plain on the back for longer messages. Arrived very promptly
Thanks so much for your feedback Susan
Arrived quickly. Good quality and very aesthetically pleasing.
Highly recommended and excellent value for money.
Glad you were pleased Joanne and many thanks for your feedback
Very prompt service and good quality cards.
Many thanks William. We are delighted that you liked them.
Very pleased. I was looking for some postcards to send to our grandson abroad who we cannot see owing to Covid19. A postcard saves paper and is easy to post with prepaid stamps from Royal Mail online. I was delighted at the quality of the Wild Woodland and Wild At Heart range. He is only one yr old but will keep them and gradually learn the names. Particularly liked the photographs as hard to avoid over cuteness and unnatural animal pics. I am also using them for friends living alone etc to say hello. Recommend The Postcard Store highly!
That's such a lovely thing to do for your grandson - he will soon have an album!
Great products and great prices
Thank you so much Tony for such a lovely review.
Excellent postcards.Great selection and lovely pictures.
Quick delivery.Have been buying from this company for quite a few years and will continue to buy.
We were really happy to see you again and hope you will like our new ranges coming out over the autumn
I bought the animal selection for sending into competitions. They are really striking, hope I win,
!
We really hope they help you win too! Good luck!
Handy for keeping in touch with family, nice animal pictures.
Thanks Angela - we are so happy to hear that you liked them!
I love your range of postcards. I have ordered three times now and use your cards for a whole range of occasions. Everyone loves receiving them and I definitely save money on buying greetings cards. They make great bookmarks too. Am so delighted to have found the postcard store! Thank you.
Thank you so much Helen for taking the time and trouble to review us. It was lovely to hear that you are happy with your cards.
I keep a handful of these lovely postcards in the car so i can write impromptu notes: eg in our village we leave things outside the house that are free for anyone to help themselves, i chose something and put a thank you on a postcard and posted through their door. They emailed back to thank me for the beautiful card.
That's such a good idea and I'm sure people in your village appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Love the postcards. Will be ordering more in the future.
Thank you Marilyn - look forward to seeing you again!
I was very pleased with the postcards that I had ordered. They are good quality, very attractive at a very reasonable price! I just have to decide how best to use them and these will keep me going for some time!
It is good to know that postcards are still going strong! They are great for little notes and elderly people especially love getting them in the post! Children do too and will often collect them or make a collage!
We agree - we often send them to our elderly relatives to bring a smile to their faces and to let them know they are loved.
Super service and my order arrived very quickly. Lovely quality cards and I will definitely be purchasing more from them.
Hope to see you again soon Katy.
The appearance and quality of these postcards is excellent. Thank you
We're so glad you liked your new cards Sheila and many thanks for letting us know.
Beautiful postcards arrived in excellent condition.
That's just what we want to hear - thank you so much Rebecca
Beautiful cards. Just perfect gifts for older relatives.
Thanks very much for taking the time to review us Helen. We really appreciate it.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 462 reviews